Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

mystery chart - march 11th/2013
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: mystery chart - march 11th/2013 Reply with quote

feel free to comment in any way you'd like on the chart, in terms of profession and anything else! the data is for a man and the info on his birth time is from his mom and qualifies it as an A rating i believe.. it is true there can be some fudge in hospital records and memories of parents, but i believe this is fairly close to exact within a 5-10 minute range..

i will give out who this is on wednesday night pacific time..

first chart is tropical and 2nd one is sidereal lahiri.

picture hosting

upload foto
damon

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another media guy?
Sun in 3rd ,Saturn in 11th
Ariondys

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priest

mm, wait, that's not the same chart I created, did you change it?
(i was on the right thread, but somehow I had it exactly 24 hours wrong)

SU=MA/PO - moral behavior of man
PO=SU/MC
SU=AR/PO - to be involved in presenting the current ideas of the time before the public
AR=NO/PO - mental connections, spiritual union with the public
AS/MC=AR/MC=MC/MA=SU/PO

JU=MA/PO - to be satisfied in respect of ethics or morals or the right way of acting
JU=AR/PO - fortunate understanding, reason, wisdom
JU=AS/PO

ME/KR - kernel formula for a spiritual leader
MA=ME/KR - honorable way of doing things
AR=ME/KR - general uprightness

MA=PL/PO - to bring order to mental matters

SA=KR/VU - opposition to the existing form of government

(MC or AS midpoint from a mother's memory to nearest 1/2 hour are at low odds of being in orb) Either left blank or pointed out as suspect of being meaningless

MC=SA/PO - the pupil or the educator
AS=NO/PO - to be spiritually associated with others
MC/PO=AP

AR=MA/HA - fatal crimes

CU/KR=PO = state protected religious congregations

Last edited by Ariondys on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
james_m

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Ariondys,
this is a new mystery exercise - march 11th, as opposed to march 8th.. check the thread title to see the previous one!
cheers james
damon

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a chef to me, emphasis in Cancer and Taurus
MorningSun

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tropical

This is quite an interesting chart for a man. A lot of receptive / feminine energy here. Obviously with the Sun in the 2nd in Cancer, ruler Moon strong in domicile in Cancer, Taurus Asc, ruler Venus in Cancer, Capricorn on the Mc:

Financial and emotional security are of prime importance to the native, as well as his home, family and home life, it is what gives him the greatest satisfaction. I would say he enjoys his food, not only the taste but the presentation, probably a good cook. And I would agree with Damon, a Chef or cook would be a good occupation for him.

However, he could be in banking, areas of financing, Home décor, hair stylist or remodeling of homes. He is helped by his friends, or superiors in his career. He works hard to achieve his goals and financial security, but would prefer if he did not have to work.

Working and the outside world is only secondary in importance in his life, to provide the financial security he needs and wantgs.

His own personal life, home, his personal goals, family, is the main arena / focus in his life. I would say he is close to the family he grew up in. A pretty sensitive guy, in tune to emotions and women, but also probably subject to the ups and downs of emotions, moody with the Moon so strong in his chart. Women play an important part in his life.

He entertains in his home, dinners, BBQ's, most family events and holidays are celebrated at his house, as he is very proud of his home / house, as his home truly is his castle.

Last edited by MorningSun on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paul
Administrator

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies I didn't get a chance to comment on the other mystery chart. I will try to quickly comment on this one. If these are not celebrities etc. then can we post the chart data so we can recast the charts as we see fit?

When I saw this chart I was thinking something pertaining to buildings or architecture or something along those lines, or perhaps relating to fitness and diet. Something about taking a physical structure be it the body or something else. Failing that I would guess business related.
I wonder about this person's relationships though and if he's struggled in them or had a divorce.

If I get more time I'll come back to this before the chart is revealed. I need to catch up and read the other mystery chart exercise as well.
james_m

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone!

paul - you make a good point.. i could post the data on the chart as it wouldn't interfere in this example... since i missed this opportunity, i am going to pass on it for now, but the next one i do, i will consider doing what you suggest. thanks!
Stellarium

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tropical, Whole Sign houses.

I think this guy works in a caring profession ("a profession that involves looking after other people") [all planets lead to Moon/Cancer] and is also a noted author and speaker (or more generally, a media-savy guy - a TV doctor would be an example) in his area [the 3rd house, especially Mercury/Cancer - also Jupiter/Gemini/2nd - income from media work].
damon

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using sideral Saturn in aquarius is the ruler of two career houses.I wonder if the person is involved in groups,astrology or science, or talks about cooking, real estate in the media?
james_m

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for participating!

dave clark - june 30 1965 toronto ontario 230pm.

he is a personal and close friend of ours. he is definitely a family guy and likes the idea of building a community no matter what the context. i suppose it is hard for me to be objective about him, as i have known him for over 20 years and done much music and traveling with him and his family. the first link shows him as the leader of a larger music ensemble playing one of the many songs he has written.. i suppose he would be defined as a musician, songwriter, composer, teacher and family guy. he is married with one daughter and close to his extended family as well. i suppose i could say more about him, but one thing he doesn't actually excel at is cooking.. he loves eating! but cooking he leaves to others usually!

http://www.southernsouls.ca/the-woodshed-orchestra/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Clark_%28Canadian_musician%29

http://www.woodchoppers.com/davidjclark/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
MorningSun

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

Thanks for posting the info on the Mystery Chart!! These are such great learning experiences especially from people you know.

So I thought of poet with all the sensitive abilities in this chart, but my rational brain kicked in and I thought who in today's world can make a living as a poet!! He does, I read his bio on the last link!!!!

Also, I know quite a few Taurus, all love music!! One is a singer and has an incredible voice!! But I thought that is his Asc, not sun in Taurus. So I ditched that thought too!!

I am not familiar with too many Cancers personally, I only know 2. Both can be very Moody, and do love to cook.

So, I'd like to ask a question to everyone:: Do you think the music ability comes more from the Taurus Asc, or from the strong Cancer in this chart?? Is Cancer known for musical ability??

Also it is interesting that he teaches Music, makes sense with Saturn (the teacher) on the MC!!

Great chart, great learning opportunity!! Thanks for sharing that James!!
Ariondys

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neptune conjunct Uranus/Midheaven
to excite oneself in vain. Much noise about nothing or over something unintelligible

kind of sounds like this passage might fit drumming

MC/UR - vibrations

There's a tridecile aspect between Venus and Neptune[1/4 degree] I wouldn't have been likely to notice until I had exhausted every trick I know. Maybe's it's relevant.

maybe... yes
http://www.adze.com/Classroom/aspects.html
A Decile occurs when two planets are thirty six degrees apart. A tri-decile occurs when two planets are one hundred and eight degrees apart. A decile is one tenth of a circle. A tri decile is three tenths. The decile family of aspects is related to the quintiles. The energy of the deciles is such that it conveys order and structure. Mental ingenuity is at work here. Deciles are power and career indicators. They often bring strong technical insights and abilities. Deciles indicate special gifts that may be wasted or unappreciated. Self-improvement is needed to capitalize on this power. Deciles resonate with Saturn, Cardinal, Earth and Capricorn energy.

I'm thinking Venus-Uranus-Neptune are musical
yes, vindicated Smile. See the Sun=(Venus+Uranus-Neptune) [1/2 arcminute from exact semi-square]

most astrologers have given up on sensitive points as being unproductive.

Last edited by Ariondys on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
james_m

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morning sun,

yes dave mentions he is a poet on his bio page on the bottom link!

as for a musical link in the charts of those involved in music-> i have seen saturn/neptune show up a lot.. the folks with the conjunction in 53 produced a lot of great musicians, as is the conjunction in the 1989 area.. these 2 planets in daves chart form part of a bigger picture, while saturn is the most elevated planet in the chart and coincidentally in the sign pisces which some make a connection to neptune with.. i think pisces is thought of as the sign of the poet on some level too.. writing music - mercury/venus conjunction looks pretty good for that! all those cancerian planets are in the 3rd sign from the ascendant which is a writing theme for me.

hi ariondys

i tend to think the moon and saturn have an association with rhythm. when you think of the tides and the rhythms of our bodies with the water and the moon, i think there is something to it.. i have moon rising in my chart.. i think rhythm has some clear connection with these 2 planets, but maybe it is a subjective viewpoint.. drumming is like the skeletal part of the music that outlines the structure.. well, this is what drummers often do - they play rhythm, and outline the structure.. it is a bit like architecture.. all the musicians have to know the structure but often it is a drummers job to highlight this rhythmically speaking..
Meredith

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting!

I toyed with trying to have a stab at this but I just find that I can't settle on a technique for career per se. I don't find 10th house very telling usually, nor the simple way of looking at the most dignified of venus/mercury/mars, though it sometimes does work. Possibly the part of spirit? Vocation? Work-to-be-done?

But what did strike me was the mercury/venus conjunction - I immediately thought of Tom Petty and so wondered about music - but how interesting, TP's is in a loud voiced sign and Dave Clark's is in a mute sign! So drumming could be a musical form indicated by that!? I would imagine venus highlighted could be music/ rhythmic thing. I've danced for most of my adult life and funnily enough I took up rock drumming 8 months ago, so I've often had a peek at the charts of famous drummers but can never find any obvious pattern. I have Sun/venus conjunct in cancer, sextile moon (so an inclination to arty/ rhythmic things there). I also wonder whether mercury/mars aspects could be an 'indicator' for drumming (In my chart they're sextile). My teacher's chart is perfect for a drummer - night chart, venus/mars conjunct in pisces! His part of spirit is in gemini, and he does not like performing, he really prefers teaching above all else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: