Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

mystery chart - march 8th/2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: mystery chart - march 8th/2013 Reply with quote

i will reveal who this is sunday evening pacific coast time. 1st chart is tropical, 2nd one is sidereal.. both are done in 'equal' house system.

photo storage

photo storage
Mark

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James,

Following recent experience I trust this person is not on Astrodatabank?

Choice of house system is a bit controversial though considering its lack of popularity in the ongoing poll. Laughing

Mark

Last edited by Mark on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
damon

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wealthy person(fortune conj Sun) probably in an unorthodox showy profession(uranus in Leo MC) or fights for the lower classes(sun in Aries in 6th)
james_m

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks mark,

correct - not on adb..

i was going to mention to please do me a favour and not talk about house systems on this thread.. we have been thru this already.. do it somewhere else.. thanks!

james
Morpheus

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

Thanks for not posting a celebrity chart. I have few questions.

1. What is the gender of this person? (male or female)
2. Is this person still living?

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/
james_m

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi horatio,

male and still alive. good questions!
MorningSun

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

I am going to take a very quick stab at this, not much time put into this, but a very quick look,a glance. If one is right, then I'll post why.

Doctor, surgeon, pediatric doctor, substance abuse counselor using unique methods, physical therapist. Sports announcer, sports broadcaster, TV commercials. Other ones don't want to mention yet, if I have time to look at the chart more.

Professions are a rather tricky thing I think, as ones talents may or may not equate to a career.

There is a lot of artistic abilities (Mars/Mercury in Pisces in 5th & if we use modern ruler Neptune conjunct Moon and angular and Trining Mars) in the chart, but with the Sun exalted in Aries, it could manifest as a sculptor of metals, artistic creations welding with metals.

A lot of water focus here also, he could be a ships captain, or a local ferry captain.

Could be a Coach of a womens swim team or sports team, or a competitive swimmer himself.

He could be in sports medicine, healing arts.

Last edited by MorningSun on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
zoomaster

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
thanks mark,

correct - not on adb..

i was going to mention to please do me a favour and not talk about house systems on this thread.. we have been thru this already.. do it somewhere else.. thanks!

james

Did you see the results of the poll?

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7356

We have voted overwhelmingly to use Whole Sign Houses when posting charts.

I am going to assume that you haven't seen the poll results. Otherwise I'd be inclined to think that you are deliberately attempting to undermine the will of the forum members, who have spoken in an overwhelming majority.

Are you willing to post the chart in Whole Sign Houses?
GR

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK the poll is just that, a poll, not the LAW OF THE FORUMS. So I think James is entitled to post the charts in the manner he prefers.

Also, honestly, can't you just use a pen and paper and draw up the chart in the fashion you see fit? Even if one is using a calculated scheme of division, a Table of Houses and some time can get you a reasonable estimate of the other house cusps...

zoomaster wrote:
james_m wrote:
thanks mark,

correct - not on adb..

james

Did you see the results of the poll?

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7356

We have voted overwhelmingly to use Whole Sign Houses when posting charts.

I am going to assume that you haven't seen the poll results. Otherwise I'd be inclined to think that you are deliberately attempting to undermine the will of the forum members, who have spoken in an overwhelming majority.

Mark

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoomaster wrote:
Quote:

My comment to James on Equal houses was tongue in cheek. Looking at your comments though I can see it was unwise of me to even mention this topic here. Frankly, you are being utterly ridiculous on this point. Its incredibly easy to follow the chart in a Whole sign approach using Equal houses.

So stop creating an argument out of nothing and just delineate the chart. Otherwise, please stay quiet. I am not having this thread distorted into a debate over house systems. If you ignore this warning I reserve the right to delete further comments by you ,on this thread, without further notification.

Mark
Mark

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No time but for a quick scan here.

There is an incredible amount of Mars energy in this chart (Moon, Sun, and ASC ruler). Mars also rules the Lot of Fortune and bound ruler of the ASC. Mars in in sect and triplicity here so very effective. Its all channeled into the 5th house. Mars in a water sign (Pisces). Moon is in a close applying trine to Mars. The Moon is the traditional planet in closest aspect to MC. Neptune is closer though. Moon and Neptune in the 1st in conjunction. All that combined with a water sign rising. Lot of spirit is angular in the 7th in Taurus. Its angular to the Moon and MC. Meanwhile the Sun is in the 6th in Aries. The Moon gets prominence over the Sun here as it is both sect light and angular. Moon is in detriment in Scorpio but both it and Mars are in sect at night.

All this with a water sign rising makes me think of someone artistic. Possibly a musician but with something reflecting that Mars energy better like a percussionist?

Alternatively, some kind of medical/therapeutic role. I have heard surgeons are supposed to have a prominent Mars but I have never studied charts of people in this area.

I suppose the Mars focus on the 5th could bring up sport and but I incline against that in this instance with the water/Moon/Neptune focus of the chart. Unless its something like sports therapy/physiotherapy.

Mark

Last edited by Mark on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
james_m

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horatio mentioned 'thanks for not posting a celebrity chart.' this person is relatively well known in a particular area, but the chart is not available on the net. the rating for the chart is A as opposed to AA. thought i better clarify this now. i am going to follow this mystery chart exercise with another one monday.
pankajdubey

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturnine source of income.
Works with his brother/sister.

2nd lord Jupiter in capricorn with strong saturn.
Saturn squares 10th lord sun in Aries.

Black ink and publishing.
Mark

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James_M
Quote:
horatio mentioned 'thanks for not posting a celebrity chart.' this person is relatively well known in a particular area, but the chart is not available on the net. the rating for the chart is A as opposed to AA. thought i better clarify this now.

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed like Horatio we were looking at a non-celebrity. That did colour my approach to the chart.

Mark
james_m

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my apologies on that mark.. i thought of it after and realized i needed to clarify that. actually i am not entirely sure what 'celebrity' means and where the line is on who is or isn't all that well known.. perhaps after i reveal who it is, folks can tell me whether they think it is a '''celebrity'' or not.. i am sorry.. james
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: