Research: Mars in zodiacal signs of Gemini/Virgo (Tropical)

Dear All,

I am conducting a research. This time I have decided not to go solo.

Anyone can participate. However, those having Mars in the sign of Gemini/Virgo are specially requested to contribute.

Questions (placement):

1. In which sign is your Mars?
2. Is it conjunct Sun, Moon or Jupiter within the sign ?
3. Is it conjunct/square Nodes? (please mention the signs)
4. Is it conjunct/square/opposition Saturn? (please mention the signs)
5. Does Jupiter or Venus trine your Mars? (according to signs)

Questions (Personal):

1. Are you highly sexed or below average sexed?
2. If you are below average sexed and felt so from 2006 to date. How did you did with it. Did you transmuted your energies?
3. Does your career involve sports or vocation in which you can draw blood or open up physically some one? Examples are Hunting, Butchering, Army, Police, Surgeon?
4. If the answer to Question No 3 is No. Did you have history of cruelty?
5. If answer to question no 4 is Yes. Does it more happen in the month of June and September?
6. Do you like read meat?
7. Do you like physical exertions? Do you tire easily?

Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

hi horatio

the 2nd part of your questioning #7 looks like 2 separate questions..

i am happy to answer your questions.

placement

mars in capricorn
no
no
no
yes

personal questions

1-asking a man this is bound to come with a lot of subjectivity! i will say i am probably in the middle of the pack, lol neither over or under sexed, but it is a hard question to qualify.

3-no
4-no
6 - neutral on it
7 - yes to the first part and no to the 2nd part.

i hope you find some mars in gemini/virgo to help your study along.

And for me--------

Mars is in Gemini conjunct Saturn and Node and is trine by Venus

Questions (Personal):

Average. Just for my wife. Cant feel desires for anyone else.

2. If you are below average sexed and felt so from 2006 to date. How did you did with it. Did you transmuted your energies?

First I got frustrated. Then i took interest in Horary and got myself busy.

3. Does your career involve sports or vocation in which you can draw blood or open up physically some one? Examples are Hunting, Butchering, Army, Police, Surgeon?

I have been interested in Hunting and Boxing

Yes.

5. If answer to question no 4 is Yes. Does it more happen in the month of June and September?

Yes. June

No.

I like playing cricket. But apart from that I avoid physical exertions.
Regards

Morpheus

David Dukhovny 07th of August 1960

Mars in Gemini square by Node. No Trine from Jupiter or Venus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duchovny

Answers gleaned from Wikipedia

Not sure

Separated from wife 2007 onwards (on and off basis)
Treated for Sex Addiction in Aug/Sep 2008

Acting out adventure and mystery series

Do not know

Do not know

former Vegetarian and currently Pescetarian

Do not know.
Regards

Morpheus

Jeffrey Macdonald 12th of Ocotber 1943
Convicted for killing Pregnant wife and two children on 17th of February 1970.

Mars in Gemini. No Trine from Venus or Jupiter. Saturn is conjunct within 7 degrees in the sign of Gemini.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_R._MacDonald

Not sure

Not sure

Medical Doctor. Physician

Killed Pregnant wife and two children

It happened on 17th of February 1970

Not sure

Not sure.
Regards

Morpheus

Charles Manson 12th of November 1934
He was convicted of the murders through the joint-responsibility rule

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Mars in Virgo conjunct Neptune. No Trine from Venus and Jupiter.

Showed behaviour at variance with norms.

Do not know

Musician. A cult leader

Yes, however, he was convicted of the murders through the joint-responsibility rule

Not sure

Not sure.

He seems weak and had a small stature.
Regards

Morpheus

horatio

it appears that you are trying to make a collection of this and connecting it to murderers!
check up on alfredo astiz, john wayne gacy, and joshua powell.. in my limited research on this, mars in scorpio shows up just as often as mars in a mutable sign..

James_m,

Hummm. I am linking it to deficient Mars energy. Murders could be found with Mars in any sign. But my choice is open. Actually I want cases where Mars is in Gemini and Virgo only. The problem with celebrities charts is that we do not know about their life in private matters. Carl Sagan has Mars in Virgo, F Scott Fitzgerald and his wife had Mars in Gimini/Virgo.

My first post is actually important. The contribution from members would help me to link it with intimate life. :)
Regards

Morpheus

Mars in Gemini

Hello Horatio,

If your intent is to research deficient Mars energy,( I would really look to Mars in Cancer, or is it to link Mars in Gemini to deficient energy?

Either way, what does drawing Blood, or cutting someone up have to do with deficient energy?? It all sounds pretty creepy to me.

But for the sake of research, I have Mars in Gemini trining Venus (4deg), Mars in 9th, 9th cusp Taurus, ruled by Venus in Libra, in first house, (28deg 20)Virgo on Asc. cusp, ruled by Gemini, who is also in Libra,1st house, conjunct (2 deg 53) Sun in libra, 1st house.

Regarding deficient Mars energy, totally opposite, highly physically active whole life, sports when younger, swimming, walking, lots of physical activity.

One interesting note, with Mars in Gemini, Venus Trine, lots of mental activity, also, Mars gives energy to mental activity, as well as in communicating with partner. Requires good communication w/ partner to form a connection/bond, with Venus trine a good social connection as well, lots of laughter, conversations, sharing love of Music and Beauty of Nature.

Q1: Mars in Gemini
Q2: No
Q3: No
Q4: No
Q5: mars in Gemini Trining Venus in Libra

Personal

Q1: Strong Sex Drive, before menopause, after, normal, but still passionate, good communication w/ partner determines sex drive.(Mars in Gemini)

Q2: N/A, but always stay very busy
Q3: No
Q4: No
Q5: No
Q6: Yes
Q7: Yes, very much so, need the physical activity, / no

I hope I have these in the correct order, using my iPad now, so have to scroll up and down alot.

I'd like to see more research like this. Let us know what you find out, or at least your theories.

Re: Research: Mars in zodiacal signs of Gemini/Virgo (Tropic

Horatio wrote:Dear All,

I am conducting a research. This time I have decided not to go solo.

Anyone can participate. However, those having Mars in the sign of Gemini/Virgo are specially requested to contribute.

Questions (placement):

1. In which sign is your Mars? in Virgo
2. Is it conjunct Sun, Moon or Jupiter within the sign ? No
3. Is it conjunct/square Nodes? (please mention the signs) No
4. Is it conjunct/square/opposition Saturn? (please mention the signs) No
5. Does Jupiter or Venus trine your Mars? (according to signs) Yes

Questions (Personal):

1. Are you highly sexed or below average sexed? It depends, but I wouldn't advise girls to test it by appearing in my dreams :)
2. If you are below average sexed and felt so from 2006 to date. How did you did with it. Did you transmuted your energies? N.A
3. Does your career involve sports or vocation in which you can draw blood or open up physically some one? Examples are Hunting, Butchering, Army, Police, Surgeon? Yes
4. If the answer to Question No 3 is No. Did you have history of cruelty? Only to Frogs
5. If answer to question no 4 is Yes. Does it more happen in the month of June and September? No
6. Do you like read meat? No
7. Do you like physical exertions? Do you tire easily? "No"

Check your Thyroid, mate ! not the horoscope.

:lala