On March 14. Cats wrote: I have studied the horoscope, progressive aspects, transits of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, South Korea etc. again and conclude that the dates 24 and 25 May 2013 are very indicating for an important event. Kim Jong Un is fascinated by militairy affairs; he has sun position in 18 degrees Capricornus: see Sabian degree symbol. It seems to me that North Korea shall attack South Korea on 24 May 2013.
On May 25. Cats wrote:The prediction date can be concluded as right!
Now, I am all for finding a suitable arena for testing out theory and putting judgement to the test, and I have no problems in getting my hands dirty and putting my head on the block in that respect. But the fact is that regarding the crises on the Korean peninsula the conclusion was incorrect. In this matter of such grave importance I question the accuracy of the rectifications, and the logic and analogy behind the conclusions could have been stronger. Last and not least, the problem could have been approached and expressed more prudently. But no big damage done, these things have to be learnt.

I would admit to have been amoung those persons who feared the worst in the on-going build-up of tension in the area. But I still have questions regarding the birthchart of Kim Jong Un, and there is the option of matters taking an entirely different direction within the next few years. What I have learnt over the years that certain key-dates do not have to be the end to a certain fate or destiny, but are more like landmarks or checkpoints where a new evaluation may be made in terms of which way things are developing. These key-dates are useful enough in terms of having something to work towards. It would appear that everyone involved may breathe out and relax for the intermediate term and the bottle of red pills may be exchanged with the yellow ones. Even so, we are not quite ready for the green or to abandon the problem entirely, as of yet.
http://www.astronor.com

The horoscope rectificaton progressive aspects of North Korea, Kim Jong Un and South Korea are work in practice very well.

The war announcements of North Korea ended 24 May 2013.

On that day China said North Korea to free the peninsula from their nuclear weapons and go to peace negotiations.

North Korea has no friends anymore to sustain his nuclear weapon program.

Kim Jong Un the Boss even so.

My prediction is that for this year there are no war aggitations from Kim Jong Un and North Korea.

They want peace but not given up their nuclear (weapon) program.

My conclusion is that 24 and 25 May were significant days in the conflict.

Cats, your prediction was wrong. Also, you are not requested to make a prediction (claim) on such a grave matters as nuclear war and very complex political questions. Is it really a wise move? It would appear that you are doing this on the basis of astrology, but upon which authority? You are posed to compose an approach and form a personal opinion, but which is limited in this sense.
The horoscope rectificaton progressive aspects of North Korea, Kim Jong Un and South Korea are work in practice very well.
Several hypothetical charts have been introduced to the forum in this process, rectifications performed by none other than yourself, yet these rectifications have not been fully explained or explored at the forum in a way that we can understand or accept your work. I am sure that many people will appreciate contributions and discussions of this kind, but that they are delivered in a Tea-spoon manner so we all may understand and discuss where things are coming from.
My prediction is that for this year there are no war aggitations from Kim Jong Un and North Korea.
So what do you do if the tensions go into a new round? Is the situation to be considered as resolved? Is this the councel that you are offering parties involved in the current situation? There are a lot of unresolved questions in the region at the moment; involving the inter-relationship between North and South Korea, the relationship between North Korea and other super-powers in the area, the internal affairs of North Korea and the future of Kim Jong Un and the region as a whole. I do not think these questions will go on hold. It could well be we should be discussing the options and future possibilities, but it could be that we need a new platform to get things going again and then treat these questions with a slightly different approach.

Hello Andries,

I tend to agree with Andrew's comments. However, I am glad to see you are at last presenting written explanations rather than just giving piles of astro data downloads. I have been posting comments to you about that for literally years and its good to see you finally heeding the message.

Dont feel too bad about your prediction going wrong. I infinitely prefer one astrologer to be off mark than thousands or even millions of people losing their lives in a war! Your are also not the first to get caught out on this. A few years back the distinguished traditional astrologer Steven Birchfield made a prediction of a likely war in Korea too that never materialised.

http://skyscript.co.uk/pdf/korea.pdf

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thank you for following up in this fashion, Mark. I believe that mainstream of members at Skyscript are of the inquisitive and intellectual kind and want to participate in ways that members can be useful to one another. So really there is no great problem in going into careful detail with the background material. This is something that goes into the making of a sound case.

I would like to add a few remarks in terms of things that can be gained for any predictive astrologer and on a general level;

1) The wording chosen is extremely important. This was also show by Dennis Elwell in his approach to his prediction of the sinking of the Herald of Free Enterprize in 1987 (Skyscript). In many cases it is suffiently impressive to describe the crises as it rises and the proceedings; the challenges that appear upon the horizon, or which are developing slightly below the surface.

2) Any crises goes through several phases. It appears, ascends, peeks, descends and dissipates. Cats' initially connecting the Korea-crises with the lunar eclipse of May 25. was interesting, although I felt that the reasoning behind this conclusion could have been explored or explained in greater detail. In hindsight it proved that this keydate played a part in the dissipation or downgrading of the crises, but had little to do with the escilation and peak.

In comparison to Cats' current experience with his prediction upon the lunar eclipse of May 25. 2013, I will go in my files and relate to a prediction on Uranus ingress to Capricorn on Dec 2. 1988 that captured a large scale earthquake hitting Armenia on Dec. 8. 1988 (Link). My evaluation of the situation was that a large size afterquake may be due 8-9 days later as the Moon was directed from Uranus to Neptune. This afterquake did not occur, but the animals that disappeared for the earthquake site 1 day prior to the event of Dec. 8 returned to the area the day after the day I had warned for the afterquake. The animals obviously have some sort of facility that allows them to sense the tensions in nature, and the tensions were there until the 2nd key date was passed, even though the afterquake did not manifest as forcast. My point being that the latter date became a point of final tension and a point of dissipation.

Re: Rectified horoscopes of North Korea and Kim Jong Un.

i don't know about others, but it would be nice if cats would post his rectified times, as opposed to forcing a person to go and hunt for them on his site.. i think the last time i looked cats was using a 1983 birthdate for kim jong un..

cats, consider sharing the rectified times here as opposed to getting us to sleuth your site for the data. thanks!
A. H. Cats wrote:I rectified the horoscopes of North Korea and Kim Jong Un.
There are no known birthtimes.

The horoscope charts can be seen on my website www.andrieshendrikc.jouwweb.nl.

The Draconises of the USA and North Korea are square:
USA 8 Leo.
North Korea 8 Taurus!

Kim Jong Un is reported as having his uncle and ex-girlfriend killed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... th-Koreas- murderous-boy-tyrant-Hes-totally-sane-He-girlfriend-machine-gunned-week-executed-human-scum-uncle-And-believes-hell-stop-there.html

There was some uncertainty about his actual year of birth.

Based on the events since his ascended into power, would the chart in Astro.com with venus and mars in Aquarius be more like it than venus in Sag?

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kim_Jong_Un