It may well be that the assumptions of my choosing the 7th were misconstrued, and if this is so, then I apologize Clinton. I fell into the trap of making assumptions myself and was a bit juvenile in my actions. I can be a bit of a hot head at times, and will strive to moderate myself in the future.

I used the 7th because the moon is in the 7th and last seperated from the sun. I have oberved the moon to always be correct in highlighting the general thought, and what lead up the question. Sometimes the previous aspect does not make sense, but this is due to the failure of oberving the antiscions and contra antiscions.

I don't think we truly need to apoligize to anyone, we need to get right in our horary, I in my infantcy of horary made mistakes, they were embassing!

Do we need to look and listen to the Ancients?

Was Lilly an idiot that we should avoid what he said and go as in our novice apptitude in our journey, our own path, and disregard our wise ones whom gave us insights?

Either the 7th is right or it wrong....agreed?

Either Lilly is right that the 10th is the ruler or Lilly is full of it...or have you a wiser coach...wiser source?

Then since Viola is Not a member of the nation of Chavez then what possible house can it be?

The foreign nation in question what house is foreign nations?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men know how little they know

Back to Viola's question of which she initially stated:
Newspapers in Italy report suspicious death. Venezuela accuses USA of murder by poison.

Was Chavez assassinated by poison by a foreign enemy?
As others via this discussion/thread have stated according to Lilly the country Chavez is from is the 9th(foreign nations).

The President of that country is found in the 6th, which is the 10th of the 9th, Chavez!

As Chavez is the horary's 6th, to look at his death we go to the 8th of Chavez, not to be confused with the horary's 8th but the 8th of the 6th.

Now if Chavez is the horary's 6th, ruled by Jupiter, Chavez's 12th(secret enemy) is ruled by Venus as Libra is on the cusp.

Look at the aspect between the 12th of Chavez and Chavez's death!

Looks like foul play was involved by the lord of the matter Venus(secret enemy), Chavez's secret enemies(12th), is in a Yes type aspect. Of course we know that just because the lord of the matter is positive does Not mean that this is all there is to fathom out the verdict!

Even though Viola Did Not say in her question was it the USA that did this, it looks like that is what she truly meant to say.

Not being a nationalist, just as many under Nazi Germany, the former USSR, or citizens of certain Moslem nations, did not or chose not to believe in their nation's political agendas or the dominant religious faith, I found this very interesting.

Like it is well documented that the USA assasinated an Islamic leader and put Saddam Hussein in power of that regime, and it fell in 6 months and the USA placed Saddam in power of another regime, as their puppet only to have their puppet wish to cut his strings.

Just as JFK, Martin Luther King(ebony militant pastor), Malcolm X, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull(Lakota cheifs), all were murdered by the USA under somewhat covert methods.

Just Like there once was Nazi Germany, then the former USSR, the USA is Not popular around the world because they have dealt so justly with other nations when there has been something they wished to aquire!(little sarcasm here)

It's a shame so many original posters will not take a more active role in horary's they ask on the Forum, they could learn much with more earnest participation!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men know how little they know
Last edited by Clinton Soule on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.