Difficult identification of significators for a beginner...

Hi!
I thought starting with simple questions. But now it turns out...well

We found a mobile phone in the house. We suspect to whom it may belong, but are not sure. I put the question if the mobile belongs to this neighbour on:
5.1.2004, 16:45:26h GMT, 9e59, 53n33

So, who is who now? I asked the question, am I signified by the ruler of the AC, the Sun?
Who is the man I think to be the owner? Is he signified by the ruler of the AC, the Sun too, as I identify with him in my question? Or is he signified by the ruler of the 7th - the other person?
Who is the significator of the mobile? The ruler of the second, the Sun, in this case the same as the ruler of AC, which makes it even more complicated, or the ruler of the third, Mercury as it is a communication unit?

What does the Moon say in this case? Is it the co-significator of the man I think of, or the significator of the lost item as it rules the 12th? :???:

If Saturn as ruler of 7 is the significator of the man, and the Sun as ruler of the 2nd the significator of the mobile, the two significators would be in applying opposition. Saturn in 12, not available at the moment, he is not home. In this case it is probably his!

We put a note on his door and hope to have done our good deed for today! 8)

Can anyone sort this out? It would clarify a lot!

Thanks,

windhorse

Hello to everyone!

As I received no answer I guess the question was too trivial.
I am still convinced that questions with a real background have their answers in them, even if trivial. With clients I would refuse to deal with such banalities. Gathering of experience however seems to me to be a legitimate motive...

However, it turned out that the man whom I suspected to be the owner, really was the owner. (I had not brought myself to break privacy and look into the "interiors" of the phone to identify the owner.)

Questions, if my reasoning made any sense still remain.

windhorse

Hi Windhorse,

If you asked the question then you are signified by the rising sign and its planetary ruler. Using the natural signification of Mercury over items of communication, you can see that the only house where Mercury rules the cusp is the 3rd house of neighbours, confirming your own suspicions. I wouldn't try to get too much details out of this chart though because of the caution of the early ascendant.

Hi Deb!

Thank you for responding.
I wouldn't try to get too much details out of this chart though because of the caution of the early ascendant.
Lilly among the considerations mentions an exception for cases in which the querent is signified in appearance by the ascending sign and very young.
Well, I am Aquarius rising,... but unfortunately not VERY young....

Thanks again. Next time I'll come with something more substantial!