mark - thanks for clarifying my focus for sxfoxe..

i suppose it is inevitable for a thread to get distracted with other important issues that relate to its main focus and they have all been valid but still veer off what i was hoping to get feedback on in this example of richardson and musgraves charts..

lets make the assumption the data given for the charts off adb is valid for a moment.. suspend judgement on this for the sake of discussing how you would delinate the 2 charts differently with your particular methodology with the assumption the charts are accurate..

regarding the philosophical element to this conversation - how do many other factors above and beyond astrology play into this - like karma, or? - it would be great to have a separate conversation on this in the philosophy section, as opposed to here.

here is my thinking on the differences i would be personally looking for between these 2 charts.
closest planetary aspects to the angles.
for example - there is a much closer square between jupiter and ascendant in richardsons chart then in musgraves.. does this give more credence to the fact richardson was involved in a career to do with jupiter more generally - religion? this is also backed up from my own perspective with the closer moon midheaven conjunction in richardsons chart whereas with musgrave it is a wider conjunction to the midheaven..
midpoints involving the angles.
richardsons chart has mercury/pluto = ascendant which could be given over more to an interest in psychology which could extend to the helping profession of religion. the ascendant/midheaven midpoint at 27 gemini is exactly 135 his natal mars and we know that he was a well known athlete from doing toms earlier exercise.. just what separates an athlete from a surgeon remains to be seen as i see it, but i suppose we could get either if one was to use midpoint data..

aside from what mark highlighted in his earlier post on the distinctions between charts that are close to the same, these are the only 2 techniques i am aware of that help define some of the differences between the 2 charts.. perhaps harmonic charts would be a 3rd step off the natal chart where the angles are highlighted in one of the harmonic charts more significantly then in the other. that is about it as far as i know!

astro twins

With eight to nine degrees difference in ascendants, I would be surprised if they had the same professions. I have twin nieces born one minute apart. One has late first degree of Virgo rising, the other early second degree. The sabian symbol readings of those two degrees perfectly describes the difference between them.

james_m wrote: i just finished reading chris brennans article posted in the news section.. he mentions the idea of soul/spirit as to do with the upper hemisphere, while the body as connecting with the lower half... see the last part of his article - 26 page area for more on this.. the article is quite good and most here will enjoy it.
James,where did you find the article?