That was a spooky thread.Wales,Rugby and sesquiquadrate.
I have found 45 and 135 aspects very annoyingly unsettling.Like an itch that on scratching first relieves it but then becomes a wound.
:'

Curious !

Did he think that he was the Bishop of the Third secret of Fatima ?
During his apostolic visit to Portugal between May 11 and 14, 2010 on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the beatification of Jacinta and Francisco Marto,[46] Pope Benedict XVI explained in a rare conversation with reporters that the interpretation of the third secret did not stop with the interpretation of a prediction of the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II in Saint Peter's Square in 1981. The Third Secret of F?tima, said Benedict XVI, "has a permanent and ongoing significance" and that "its significance could even be extended to include the suffering the Church is going through today as a result of the recent reports of sexual abuse involving the clergy".[47]

During this time:

Zodiacal Venus semisq Asc 2009/12/16

by the time of Sat conj asc he resigned.

PD(conspiracy theorist)
:sg

pankajdubey wrote:That was a spooky thread.Wales,Rugby and sesquiquadrate.
I have found 45 and 135 aspects very annoyingly unsettling.Like an itch that on scratching first relieves it but then becomes a wound.
:'
james_m wrote: his natal venus happens to be in a planetary picture with the moon and pluto via 135 and 45 degree aspects, so solar arc saturn activates these points as well.. the solar eclipse for may 21st is also within 1 degree of venus.. natal solar return has jupiter in the 8th in the same sign as natal venus - taurus, while libra rises with the saturn opp to sun across the 1st/7th house axis.. natal moon is 2 degrees off solar return ascendant. the angles change very slightly for relocated solar return to rome.. the sr ascendant is put at 17 libra 15, less then a degree from natal sr.. lets hope not.
well, all the extra planets can sometimes scare folks too!
here is a chart of Pope Benedict XV1. the 2nd chart is on a 90 degree wheel which highlights the bolded comment from my previous post.. back when i made the comment the sa saturn was more exact to that pattern i mention. solar arc directions are just one of many different predictive techniques that often appear to have merit.

picture sharing

images

Only with an accurate birth time, it makes sense to use primary directiones. Everything else is speculation, and the more and only reinforces the criticism of astrology, which thus already has a hard time when scientific observation!
And who uses an accurate birth time, it should also be at least astrologically determinate the time with real astrology arguments

b.r
Wolfgang

Wolfgang wrote:Only with an accurate birth time, it makes sense to use primary directiones. Everything else is speculation, and the more and only reinforces the criticism of astrology, which thus already has a hard time when scientific observation!
And who uses an accurate birth time, it should also be at least astrologically determinate the time with real astrology arguments

b.r
Wolfgang
The data is AA.I haven't rectified it further.You can try.
BTW, astrologers can also be blamed for not reading what is written :D
Source Notes
Taeger Collection quotes birth certificate;
Bordoni gives same information; Sy Scholfield quotes an article by Patricia Yollin and Suzanne Herel on 20 April 2005 in The San Francisco Chronicle PG A.12: "Joseph Ratzinger was born at 4:30 a.m. on April 16, 1927, to parents named Mary and Joseph."

To put it more clearly: Horoscopes are uncorrected when using Prim?drirektionen still speculation because even within minutes realtive large deviations. AA horoscopes are beautiful, they say only that there is a source that is at least very credible, but the birth time is therefore not accurate enough!
, I've been at least seit35 years with primary directions and know of what I speak!
Unfortunately, most horoscopes are corrected "as required", that tend to lie to astrologically analogous compounds which contain a high risk but wrong. Because analogy and statistical (eg frequent Aspeke) are accidental and not necessarily directly related.
In other words there are in traditional astrology, not real factors for concepts such as marriage, death, etc. This makes it difficult to correct, and leads to errors!

b.r.
Wolfgang

Wolfgang wrote:To put it more clearly: Horoscopes are uncorrected when using Prim?drirektionen still speculation because even within minutes realtive large deviations. AA horoscopes are beautiful, they say only that there is a source that is at least very credible, but the birth time is therefore not accurate enough!
, I've been at least seit35 years with primary directions and know of what I speak!
Unfortunately, most horoscopes are corrected "as required", that tend to lie to astrologically analogous compounds which contain a high risk but wrong. Because analogy and statistical (eg frequent Aspeke) are accidental and not necessarily directly related.
In other words there are in traditional astrology, not real factors for concepts such as marriage, death, etc. This makes it difficult to correct, and leads to errors!

b.r.
Wolfgang
Thanks Wolfgang,

In effect this means that the primary directions are unreliable as a predictive tool.
There was similar criticism of the hindu idea of dividing upto a billionth of a second but not have enough instrument to measure it other than a stick's shadow !!

pankajdubey wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:

In effect this means that the primary directions are unreliable as a predictive tool.
There was similar criticism of the hindu idea of dividing upto a billionth of a second but not have enough instrument to measure it other than a stick's shadow !!
Yes, and NO!!
If you have a birth time (usually rectified) then very well be an accurate forecast (with primary directions) are possible. It is also possible to recognize many of the capabilities of each analog / respective chart to the right "factors", like I said, not easy Classify ...
But when the time is right, it should not be that hard. But one should not forget, that's not a prediction scheme for the nature of the Direction(s) for himself, but, accurate analysis of Radix then respective solar, lunar, directions (primary) and transits. If at all a clear indication is found for a particular event, I can predict with primary directions exactly to the day (ideally!)

Wolfgang

I am quite happy to accept +/-3months.
With the current unrectified data:
He responds pretty well to directions:

Cardinal of Munich 1977:
Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith: 1981?2005:
Papacy 2005:
Can you try some rectification with your preferred method.

I've made some corrections and try to fulfill the criteria already discussed, such as there is: it can only happen what is laid out in the chart, it must be displayed in the various auxiliary horoscopes and in Directions also. This is a process which actually should not be a competition, it should be a special help to the regularities of the astrological doctrine to follow, and also to check it. Ultimately, it should be shown, that the own conclusion could be proven correct.
I have published some time ago a correction with Prognosis. Unfortunately it is written in German language and difficult to translate. You might will be interested.
http://the-new-zenith.com/resources/Pro ... F%2B07.pdf

Wolfgang