Event chart or horary?

A very strange incident happened this morning (someone percecuted my husband as he was in his way to court for unsolved argument with ex partner :shock: ), and I want to find out who was behind.

I just don't know if I can use the event chart for it or if I should cast an horary.

If I use the event chart, is the ASC for the initiator, the victim or the action in general?

I have no experience on this, but I recall Andrew Bevan's delineation on a kidnapping http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6900 where he had used L7 as the kidnapper.

Thank everyone in advance

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

For similar kind of events I use 'Event Chart'. Ascendant and lord of ascendant is given to the initiator of the action. But I do not try to read too much details, just condition of Ascendant and its lord and reception if any with my house lord (7th house).

For example i received a miss call from unknown number at 06:50 a.m this very morning. The person when called back is not responding.

Time 06:50 hours, Rawalpindi (Pakistan) 6th of February 2013
Regiomontanus House system.

Ascendant 12 degrees and 46 minutes of Aquarius

Lord of Ascendant is in 9th house ( A professional or cousin of my wife) and has separating square aspect of 6 degrees with my Lord which is in first house. So, some one with whom I had disagreements 6 months ago.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Thank you for replying Horatio!

I have a question though: If you are 7H, shouldn't your wife's cousin be described by 3H instead of 9H? I mean, the chart should be turned, right?

I am posting the chart in case anyone is interested. Me, I can't solve the mystery..

After my husband realised that there was someone after him, he lead him in front of the police department where his cousin works. There the incident was recorded and the person's ID was checked, but nothing more could be done, since this person claimed he was just taking a ride.

L1, the initiator, is Mars in Pisces in 12H conj Neptune, so he really is a mystery or corrupted (he looked so) or it could also mean that he was captured..

He is in my husband's turned 6H:
In lawsuits or conflicts:
As above for whoever initiates the action. For those who oppose them, this house represents agents sent in secret against them: spies, private investigators, etc.
On the other hand, my husband is ruled by Venus in fortunate 11H (=his turned 5H). He had indeed help during the incident and was safe.

The issue is WHO had him do this.

L1, is ruled by Jupiter in detrimental Gemini, in station, in 2H, but very close to 3H cusp. Could this be descriptive of the true enemy? Or does it just gives us additional info about the percecutor? (He was on a bike, how more Gemini than that!)
My logic sais that this action must have been provoked by ex partner, and since the argument involves money, could 2H stand for him?

Another thing that strikes me is that this Jupiter is also connecting L1 & L7 (Mars & Venus) by collecting their light. But I can't think of what this could possibly mean..

Georgia

HI Georgia,

You are absolutely right, me and my wife and are first cousins and we have same relationship with that person. But since i wanted to dis-own the person mentally I referred him as my wife's cousin. :lol:

Anyway, the mystery man in my case was a lawyer with whom I had disagreements six months ago.

In your case, The lord of ascendent is in Pisces and is in the exalation sign of Venus (L7). He does not mean to harm your husband in anyway. However, In the context of the overall situation he is the 12th house person. A spy, secret agent or some one looking your husband etc etc (L1 in 12H). Your assumptions might be right. :) and I just stop here. Event charts of this kind are not meant for reading too much details
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/