Contradictions in a chart

Hi
Ive been wondering if the following can lead to confusion or even mental problems in a person.
Suppose a planet is angular,but there is a conjunction of planets on its sign of fall or detriment.
Has anyone come across someone with such a chart? Did you find the person often wasnt up to the image he liked to give of himself?

Thamks

Damon

I'm confused again, why is this a contradiction?

Let me make sure I'm following you, say I have Jupiter angular. And I also have Saturn and Mars and Venus in Capricorn (a sign of Jupiter's fall). In what sense is this contradictory? What is being contradicted?

Paul wrote:Damon I'm confused again, why is this a contradiction? Let me make sure I'm following you, say I have Jupiter angular. And I also have Saturn and Mars and Venus in Capricorn (a sign of Jupiter's fall). In what sense is this contradictory? What is being contradicted?
Because Jupiter will tend to show confidence,flamboyance, happy go lucky spirit, but underneath may lie a pessimist,miser,hater that is not so obvious to all,as this is jupiters fall

damon wrote:
Paul wrote:Damon I'm confused again, why is this a contradiction? Let me make sure I'm following you, say I have Jupiter angular. And I also have Saturn and Mars and Venus in Capricorn (a sign of Jupiter's fall). In what sense is this contradictory? What is being contradicted?
Because Jupiter will tend to show confidence,flamboyance, happy go lucky spirit, but underneath may lie a pessimist,miser,hater that is not so obvious to all,as this is jupiters fall
Where is the pessimism coming from? Would you say this not knowing what sign Jupiter is in or what its sect is or indeed the sect of the other planets and despite knowing that all the planets in Jupiter's sign are dignified to some extent, and not knowing whether Jupiter aspects those planets or what the dispositor of Juptier is doing?

I'm not sure where you get "Planet in the sign of your fall = contradicts your angularity" especially as angularity show power to act whilst dignity is showing something else.

Even out of sect Jupiter is Jupiter. I have Saturn in Hayz and I do feel its negative effects in the house where it lies.
From the examples ive seen so far sect is easily overlapped by aspects or a poor dispositor or vice versa.
See Francesco Schettinos chart to mention one

[quote="damon"]Even out of sect Jupiter is Jupiter. I have Saturn in Hayz and I do feel its negative effects in the house where it lies.
From the examples ive seen so far sect is easily overlapped by aspects or a poor dispositor or vice versa.
See Francesco Schettinos chart to mention one[/quote]

I guess it depends on how you see sect and dignity. I guess you're saying you see planets occupying another's fall/detriment as cancelling out that other's angularity - but this seems first of all like mixing accidental and essential dignity, and seems to be too simplistic as it doesn't take into consideration the interplay of aspects or receptions amongst them, never mind the dignity of the angular planet itself etc.

I wouldnt say cancel, but a positive sign with Jupiter MC is certainly different from a negative. Especially if you bear in mind the mC represents others influence to some extent,like parents. A Capricorn might feel forced to be more extrovert than he really for instance

damon wrote:I wouldnt say cancel, but a positive sign with Jupiter MC is certainly different from a negative. Especially if you bear in mind the mC represents others influence to some extent,like parents. A Capricorn might feel forced to be more extrovert than he really for instance
Any house, in my opinion, can represent someone else - third could be brothers, 5th children, 7th your partner and so on. I guess I don't follow the logic of mixing accidental and essential dignities to mitigate one another like that.

Hi Paul I dont know what you mean by dignities in this context. I was talking about a planet in an angle, but a stellium in signs of its fall or detriment and how that could affect the said planet. Maybe it doesnt,but the thought sprang to mind