Damon wrote:
Sometimes the crowd is wrong,so I stick to 1 and 2 as second choice
Indeed and all the more Kudos to you Damon if your right. Having said that I think chart 1 is least likely to be a public performer. I suspect chart 1 was a writer and most likely lived out their Lunar Leonine drama through that medium.

If I am wrong and its chart 1 I am going to eat my wooly christmas hat.
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Damon wrote:
Sometimes the crowd is wrong,so I stick to 1 and 2 as second choice
Indeed and all the more Kudos to you Damon if your right. Having said that I think chart 1 is least likely to be a public performer. I suspect chart 1 was a writer and lived out their Lunar Leonine drama through that medium.

If I am wrong and its chart 1 I am going to eat my wooly christmas hat.
Mark
An I ll eat my words and wash them down with grog to forget :-T

Damon,

Just a question that I am curious about. On the mundane forum you have made a few posts using the sidereal zodiac (Krishnamurti ayanamsa) yet here you seem to be judging the charts tropically? For example you describe the ASC and Moon in chart 1 as Leo yet sidereally they are in Cancer:???:

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Damon,

Just a question that I am curious about. On the mundane forum you have made a few posts using the sidereal zodiac (Krishnamurti ayanamsa) yet here you seem to be judging the charts tropically? For example you describe the ASC and Moon in chart 1 as Leo yet sidereally they are in Cancer:???:

Mark
I dont use Sideral. Samva group uses it aparently with success but not me at least not yet :)

Thanks for the clarification. You have obviously been presenting a lot of their information. I dont know if you are aware but it basically looks like its your own work the way you have presented it. Anyway, I dont want to distract this thread any further.

Mark

Hello
I've posted my guess in the sidereal forum, charts kindly posted by James. Promise I didn't look at any tropical answers first, but I now see I have a few heavyweights rooting for the same chart!
Graham

Hello Mark and james,

not beeing able to resist your charming and repeated individual invitations :D
I should like to give my option:

This mystery question and its resolution could be a "proof" for whole sign houses or at least equal houses because Venus ist lost by the others in the twelfth.

But I am fasctinated by Mercury, Lord 1, 2 and 10 in the tenth, even though still combust, yet in his own signe or domicile, and Venus, also in her domicile, Lady of 10, 3 and POF, all forming a very nice Planets Picture around the MC.

So without more delineations now: The third chart is the actor's.
(If there are more actors than one represented by the 3 charts, the second could be an option too; but not the first in my opinion.)

Johannes

Damon wrote:
If my sideral analysis is right then the third chart is the actor.Using tropical it was my secod choice after the first
Second choice after the first? Lets get this right. Tropically, you want Chart 1 as your first choice but have chart 2 as your back up. Fine. Except you want to have your cake and eat it with a separate sidereal vote now that allows you to have chart 3 too! Not bad going as you said you didn't do sidereal yesterday. I love your style Damon. lol :lol:

Mark

Mark wrote:Damon wrote:
If my sideral analysis is right then the third chart is the actor.Using tropical it was my secod choice after the first
Second choice after the first? Lets get this right. Tropically, you want Chart 1 as your first choice but have chart 2 as your back up. Fine. Except you want to have your cake and eat it with a separate sidereal vote now that allows you to have chart 3 too! Not bad going as you said you didn't do sidereal yesterday. I love your style Damon. lol :lol:

Mark
Damn! I should have known that second choice always comes after the first :???:
No the second chart int my back up. My choice has alway been betwen the first or the third

I am curious to see if Vedic works better anyway :lol:
I simply followed the rules of SA as taught in their free course here www.yournetastrologer.com
I dont normally use it,but when Im stuck...

James_M wrote:
thanks for participating everyone.. one of these charts represents an engineer who was also considered a pioneer in aviation..
Chart 3 I assume? Its makes sense now with all that air in the chart!

Mark