Lot of accusation

What do you tell someone with a day chart, part of fortune trining Saturn (5th house WS) which trines Mars (9th WS house)? That is, lot of accusation a degree away from Saturn, trining Mars. Seems pretty rough. Any advice would be appreciated!

Please post data

Good evening,

Many if not most experts do not recommend to render astrological judgement without the full details, date, time and place of the event, the type of event and whether it is a root (ex. gr. birth) or ancillary one.

If, Mr Phil, you could post this information without violating anyone's data privacy, this would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.

Johannes, I think you caught my error in substituting the PoF for the ascendant in my first post. I meant to say that Saturn is trining the *ascendant*, and Mars trines Saturn. This puts Saturn about a degree away from the Lot of Accusation. (Unless my math is off.) Which lot is trining Mars. I don't think Vettius Valens was a Steven King fan, but his description of such a finding brings to mind the movie "Carrie". Like the final scene. Horror show.

The formula for the Lot of Accusation is to add to the Ascendant the distance from Saturn to Mars in a day chart, and the distance from Mars to Saturn in a night chart. Hand noted that this formula represents travelling from the in-sect to the out-of-sect malefic, i.e. going from bad to worse.