obama's astro at present

wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the charts for obama at present and what i perceive as the heavy focus on mars/saturn?

i am seeing this in the primary directions, natal solar return chart and some of the other charts off his natal at present.. i note a concentration of mars/saturn connections.. oppositions in the primary directions, the conjunction in his solar return for 2012, the sec prog square between these 2, the minor prog opposition between them and etc. etc..

natally mars is in a nice trine to saturn involving the 8/12th houses... mars rules the 10th and 3rd, while saturn rules the 12th and 1st using trad rulers only.. the clash house wise with these rulers would be the 10th to 1st, or 12th to 3rd..

first page of data outlines obamas primary directions in zodiac.

2nd page is obamas solar return chart to natal place of birth. the midheaven opposes his natal mars, while the ascendant is conjunct his natal venus.. the sr12 mars/saturn conjunction squares onto his natal saturn.. sr for 2013 have angles at his mars again..

upload pic

upload foto

it is interesting to see the close mars/saturn conjunction in the nra chart listed in the mundane section.. i wonder if some of the mars/saturn obama will be working thru/addressing has to do with the nra?

Well Psychologically MARS SATURN talks about overt aggression or passive ineffectivity, the inertia/ blocking of the 'will' perhaps.

Interesting that the SR combination falls in the 4th, mirroring the SIBLY IC in Aries, which has been delineated as to why the USA is rooted in this pioneering, formed from aggression dynamic.

One might speculate Obama this year is going to be very foused on how to prevent these frequent shoot ups and experience a fair bit of 'will blocking' in the process..

Natally his Mars seems in reasonable shape, submerged in this Airy detached thinking psyche, so not a bull in the china shop my way or the high way monkey. So he might be more relaxed about this taking more time, than the Mars-Saturn aspect often indicates.

nixx,

i like the analogy of mars/saturn hard aspects like a person driving with their foot on the gas and the brake at the same time.. it is typically a frustrating dynamic, but one that has a fair amount of determination to it as well.. celestially landing in libra is positive for saturn, not so much for mars according to sign.. since there is an ongoing debate on the location to use for a solar return - natal, or relocated - and i have no idea where obama was on his birthday, but it is likely he wasn't in hawaii, i have relocated the solar return to washington dc.. this is again very speculative, but it puts the mars/saturn in the house of the financial cliff focus which makes a degree of sense.. the angles for this chart put the moon/jupiter square on them ( do i hear the mantra 'borrow/leverage more' to ward off the fiscal cliff?), while the ascendant degree puts a focus on his natal mars.. this conjunction of mars/saturn in the solar return squares onto his natal 12th house capricorn saturn as well..

i am curious to know if someone was to read obamas chart like a mundane astrology chart for the usa what they would come up with.. i realize it is a natal chart for the person, but i have reached a point, perhaps prematurely) on thinking mundane astrology is in the doldrums especially when it comes to finding a chart for the usa! why not use obamas's chart in a similar fashion to come to some wider conclusions on the implications for the usa with him as the most public leader? if you want to put this thread in the mundane forum, fine.. no one will probably take me up on this anyway, lol.. i am reminded of the games in a school yard where i say at this point - you first!