unique astrology / bob

thanks for those links.. i will take a look at them and see if i can get my head around the approach..

damon,

thanks for sharing your personal pluto story.

i suppose another way of exploring the limits of our understanding is to think of how relevant pluto is, or isn't to the tragic event of newtown ct..
pluto seems to act like an amplifier of what it connects with.. i think of 'strong survival instinct' with pluto/mars contacts, although the immediate connection in this event is more to do with pluto/moon in the transit chart..in the eclipse chart there is a pronounced mars/pluto conjunction.. then there is the focus in scorpio in the eclipse chart as well.. is something being amplified in this story? i think there is...what exactly would it be and how can we frame it astrologically speaking?

Sky map of Newtown, Connecticut, USA

Good evening,

At the official web site of Newtown, Connecticut, USA, one can read (bold emphasis added):
CHARTER
TOWN OF NEWTOWN
PREAMBLE
We, the proprietors and inhabitants of the Town of Newtown, being duly qualified electors of the State of Connecticut, and in the exercise of those privileges, liberties and powers which we have enjoyed since the eleventh day of October, 1711, in order to preserve and protect the property and personal well-being and to promote the individual and general welfare of all our citizens, do hereby declare that this Charter shall constitute our form of government.
The corresponding astrological map using the tropical zodiac of the northern hemisphere, set to 12h00 Local Mean Time is:
Here is a table of essential honours and debilities (Chaldaean confines, faces excluded from point system):
Unsuccessfully i sought more information to find a more exact time of incorporation. Presumably a meeting took place on Sunday, 11 October 1711, but is it thinkable that a charter was granted taking effect from that day. Without minutes of the meeting of incorporation it may be difficult to ascertain the precise positions of Medium Coeli, Ascendant and Moon.

Based on essential dignities and debilities, Mars and Jupiter are strong, Venus and Mercury middling, Saturn, Sun and Moon weak. Mars is the Final Dispositor.

Best regards,

lihin

PS Due to uncertain time have removed Asc and MC from chart. Table added.
Last edited by lihin on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non esse nihil non est.

Calendar

Good morning,

Thank you, Mr Juan, for the pertinent question. As a continental European i was not aware than the England took so long to implement the Gregorian calendar. I do not readily know the answer. The matter seems more complex that it might appear on the surface:

The 1752 Calendar Change

It is possible that in some later publications Gregorian calendar dates were retroactively adopted to avoid confusion.

The chart in the Julian calendar looks like this:
Best regards,

lihin
Non esse nihil non est.

The Vital Records of Kingston, New Hampshire, 1694-1994 by Judith A. Arseneault via books.google.com for Nancy Lanza, on pg.109:

LANZA: Peter J & Nancy J champion (sic): Adam Peter, 22 Apr 1992 (E)

on pg.92 for Nancy J Champion:

CHAMPION: Donald R & Dorothy C Huse: Donald Richard, Jr, 23 Apr 1959; James M, 26 Jun 1962; Nancy Jean, 06 Sep 1960 (Salem, Ma)

I have come up with speculative times for Adam and his mother. Progressing her natal to the date and time I postulate for his birth has her progressed Mars at 98?39'. On Nov 27, 2012, transit Mars was conjunct transit Pluto at 278?39', both exactly opposite to her progressed Mars position my work shows at his birth. On Dec 14th transit Moon was at 278?39' at 5:38 am, EST. At 7:10 am the Moon had moved past by 1 degree.

If his mother was born at 0 hours on her date of birth her progressed Mars could not have been more than 2 minutes of arc less than the position I have and if she was born at 11:59 pm it could not have been more than 26 minutes of arc more than my work shows.

Bob
Last edited by unique_astrology on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam Lanza's DOB

damon wrote: And guess what,Adam Lanza,born on 22 April 1992 has Moon,Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn too
Damon, where did you get Adam Lanza's DOB??

The number 22 for the day of birth is a very difficult life. It is a very difficult number. I never initiate any important activity on the 22nd. Many years of watching this number, and events initiated on the 22nd.

Damon, can you let me know where you got his DOB??
Thanks

The time I got for Adam using his progressed anlunar for his rampage and death is 4:07, am, EDT.

The time I came up with for Adam's mother using her progressed anlunars for the his birth and her death is 1:15 am, EDT.

Adam had the Mars-Neptune midpoint at 320?40' with Saturn at 320?07' conjunct it.

In my speculative chart for Adam the MC is 261?20'. It is squared by Mars at 350?55'. That Mars is also square to the midpoints of Uranus-Pluto at 261?35' and Neptune-Pluto at 262?00', both on the MC also. The last two midpoints, made up from outer planet pairings likely had a connection to his subconscious, id, or superego - whatever you prefer.

His mother's Mars at 81?08' squared his own Mars, opposed those outer planet midpoints, and was on his IC. Her Mercury at 170?43' opposed his Mars and squared the midpoints and MC.

Moon square Mercury could be an indication of a quick, fluid, mind (as could the outer planet midpoints on the MC, although they might pertain to intuitiveness rather than conscious thought).

With Venus square to Uranus and Neptune Adam may have had some confusion in his young life about his sexuality.

If my times are close to being correct there are many aspects between the two charts to be interpreted.

It is probable that there is much more but my mind is not as sharp as it used to be and I do not have the stamina I once had.

Bob
Last edited by unique_astrology on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Horoscope Adam Peter Lanza fictive.

There is no birthtime available on internet.
This is a fictive rectification.

ADAM PETER LANZA
22-4-1992
EXETER HOSP NH fictive
+42?,58'57,0 N
-70?,56'11,0 W
Birthtime 00h,00m06s5 fictive
Timezone +04h,00m00s
GMT 04h,00m07s

MC 21?,10'00,9 Libra
Cusp 11 16?,34'45,2 Scorpio
Cusp 12 07?,02'11,6 Sagittarius
Asc. 26?,08'22,0 Sagittarius
Cusp 2 04?,40'00,7 Aquarius
Cusp 3 16?,53'44,4 Pisces

Sun 02?,17'01,9 Taurus
Moon 02?,12'21,0 Capricornus
Merc 05?,08'52,8 Aries
Ven 18?,19'50,9 Aries
Mars 19?,25'52,3 Pisces
Jup 04?,44'47,5 R Virgo
Sat 17?,25'42,2 Aquarius
Ura 18?,00'57,8 R Capricornus
Nep 18?,57'24,1 R Capricornus
Plu 22?,06'31,8 R Scorpio
Drac 03?,52'00,5 R Capricornus
Pars frt 26?,03'41,1 Leo
Chiron 03?,34'34,7 Leo
True Black Moon 16?,13'52,9 Aquarius

24-Nov-2008 017?,25'42 Taurus Sun 90 Sat divorce filing by parents:
This progressive aspect (Gieles minus 1 system) is rectification aspect.

28-Aug-2009 018?,09'45 Stier Zon 90 OND Sat

25-Oct-2012 018?,50'08 Capricornus Nep 45 mutual C-11
31-Oct-2012 011?,03'41 Aries C--3 135 Pars frt
31-Oct-2012 -22?,37'48 Asc // Ura

6-Dec-2012 019?,25'52 Virgo Moon 180 Mars
12-Dec-2012 019?,40'01 Virgo Moon 135 C--2
14-Dec-2012 003?,57'24 Sagittarius C-11 45 Nep
14-Dec-2012 021?,10'01 Capricornus Mars 90 MC transit

Haven't posted in awhile because I am doing quite a bit of non astrology projects at the moment. But as I spent the better part of 12 months on american spree shooters a few years back (yet to publish publicly) wished to share these comments.

A. The professional significators for a shooter or highwayman are Mercury-Mars. They are present in the March 2012 Ingress figure. Set for Washington DC, whole sign houses, Mars is angular in the 10th, and is amplified by position at the bendings (square Nodal position). I have yet to see a succinct discussion of planets square the Lunar Nodes but in my experience it makes their actions more public. Mercury is placed in Aries in the 5th of children. Mercury-Mars are in mutual reception by sign, let's call it more than generosity because of the wide antiscia relationship though both planets in retrograde will definitely interfere with perfection of the relationship. In fact we can probably say that Mercury-Mars both in retrograde limited the death toll. Also by house position see that Mars rules not just children (5th) but the death of children (12th). Finally see the Moon applies to the opposition of Mars which amplifies the force of Mars in the figure.

B. Mundane astrology works because mundane configurations are replicated in natal horoscopes for individuals who play out the mundane delineations.

Adam Lanza
22 April 1992
Exeter, NH

I will spec a rectification a few lines lower but we don't really need it to see how this horoscope is picked up by mundane forces. If we focus on Mars-Mercury in Lanza's horoscope, note that Mercury/Aries replicates Mercury/Aries in the Aries Ingress figure (not hard to do as Mercury will be fairly close to 0 Aries in any Aries Ingress). Also Mars/Pisces is the signature for a suicide bomber, willingness to die, e.g., Pisces=sacrifice. The first dynamic trigger of the attack is progressed Mars conjunct Mercury. I don't normally use progressions, but this one is so close one would have to be a fool not to cite it. The second dynamic trigger of the attack is trMoon conjunct trMars which is placed in the same sign as his natal Moon-North Node conjunction. This is a very significant feature of the horoscope and most likely contributes to suggested autism/asberger's syndrome as the Moon conjunct either Node is a significant debility which interferes with intuition and yields bad manners. This natal Moon-Nodal configuration was also spotlighted by eclipses of early 2010 in the Cancer-Capricorn axis which is the second mundane-natal connection to this incident. The solar eclipse of 15-Jan-2010 and the lunar eclipse of 26-Jun-2010 are relevant with the latter closely conjunct natal nodes and the former a few degrees after the degree of Mars for the attack itself. Zoller said that as a trigger for activating eclipses, the transits of Mars often occur slightly earlier than the exact date that Mars transits the eclipse degree itself. By eclipse duration using Ptolemy's rules, the solar eclipse of 15-Jan-2010 is still in effect; the lunar eclipse of 26-Jun-2010 is not. Reading the history however, recall that his parents divorced in Sep 2009 and these eclipses followed that event. This is one indication that anger towards his mother following his parent's divorce should be considered as a possible motive.

So now let's get into a speculative rectification
1. Fidaria: day or night? For day, its major Mercury and minor Moon with the major Mercury period starting on 22-Apr-2010 the spring after his parents' divorce. For night is major Jupiter which started 21-Apr-2012. With Mercury/Aries one of the two significators for a shooter and Moon the significator of the mother, major Mercury wins hands down making this a diurnal figure.

2. Shortcut. I recommend at the onset of the rectification to test for dynamic measurements to the Moon for traumatic events which in about 5% of times hasten the rectificaiton process dramatically. See that for the time of the shooting, direct solar arc Mars 9AR56'11" would perfect a square to natal Moon for an 14 Virgo Ascendant. I pause with this trial time of 3:17:24 PM and consider the configuration of the chart:

a. Nodal axis moves to the 5th-11th axis with Moon/North Node in the 5th. 5th signifies children and death of the mother highlighted by the 2010 eclipses and transit of Moon-Mars on the day of the attack.

b. Ascendant ruler Mercury/Aries is placed in the 8th of death.

c. Mars is angular in the 7th, figure is diurnal, ads choler to the Mars. Mars also oriental of the Sun

d. Mars in the 2012 Aries Ingress is placed in Lanza's natal Ascendant.

e. Virgo Ascendant is consistent with shyness. Facial shape is bony ovate of Aries which is consistent with Ascendant ruler Mercury placed in Aries

C. Now why the USA and not elsewhere, though the same day Chinese incident with a slasher attacking school children is of obvious interest.

Using the Regulus USA National Horoscope of my own design:

By general delineation, Mars/Gemini/7th ruling the 5th and 12th is consistent with open conflict with children resulting in their deaths. This will be true of any Sag rising chart by whole sign houses; point taken. Gemini is a mutable sign which is consistent with automatic/repeating weapons. See Chapter 12 of my book America is Born: Introducing the Regulus USA National Horoscope for more delineations of Mars. Recall Mars-Ascendant direction #10 timed the release of the vido game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which is a model for video game violence played by a large segment of school age children in the United States (see p. 255).

I find location the most difficult part of mundane predictions and can only offer the following mundane-natal connections using the Regulus USA National Horoscope which support direct connections between Lanza's natal horoscope and the USA. Nothing says Newtown Connecticut; these synastry connections only cite how the promise to kill school children in the United States is generally connected to Lanza's natal horoscope.

1. Lanza's Venus/Aries is partile conjunct the IC of the Regulus USA National Horoscope which by whole sign houses is also the 5th of children. Also Note the angles of the March 2012 are the same as any Sagittarius rising version of the USA horoscope making Mars rule both the 5th (children) and the 12th (death of children). Now I havn't talked about Venus/Aries as the delineation of a shooter but I suggest it is still caught up in the mix. Venus/Aries signifies bloodlust and Venus is conjunct Mercury/Aries by sign and ruled by Mars/Pisces. So Venus is conjunct Mercury and ruled by Mars - here is the connection of Venus/Aries bloodlust to Mars-Mercury the shooter.

Another infamous American spree shooter - Eric Harris of Columbine - also had natal Venus-Mars-Sun stellium conjunct the IC of the Regulus USA National Horoscope.

2. Lanza's Mercury/Aries is partile conjunt the Lot of Children 5AR46 of the Regulus USA National Horoscope

3. Lanza's Sun/Taurus is partile conjunct the Lot of Daughters 2TA13 of the Regulus USA National Horoscope. The Sun is Lanza's 12th house lord by sign and 8th house lord by exaltation.

I found no profections nor directions capable of timing the event. Other than the non-processed solar return Ascendant being Capricorn, highlighted by the attack, which is fairly weak linkage.

D. Summary

The two mundane features responsible for the attack are primarily the March 2012 Aries Ingress which featured a Mars-Mercury configuration amplified by the Nodes (Mars at the bendings) and by the Moon (which applied to Mars). The secondary mundane feature are eclipses along the Capricorn-Cancer axis from 2010 which (my supposition here) triggered anger against Lanza's mother following their divorce and supplied the motive.

Both of these configurations were dynamically triggered in Lanza's natal horoscope at the time of the attack:
progressed Mars conj natal Mercury and
tr Moon tr Mars in the 5th (children and death of mother) which triggered the 2010 eclipses.

Think this sums it up. Connections to Newtown, CT? Don't have the time to work that out. Apologies.
Last edited by RegulusAstrology on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com