Israel's present situation

This is just a brief comment which will be followed up by a more detailed description.
Israel's progressions and Solar Arcs are much the same as they were about four weeks ago when Khartoum was bombed.
The difference is in the transits--the total solar eclipse at 21 SC 57, which took place in Israel at 0:09 am on the 14th, opposing its Sun and conjunct its its Chiron, which represents the Palestinians.
In the eclipse chart, the eclipse point itself is square the midpoint of the powerful transiting square between Uranus and Pluto (21 AQ 21). COSI ("The Combination of Stellar Influences" by Reinhold Ebertin) describes the Sun here as an "urge for independence and freedom" or, negatively, "breakdown, catastrophe" and the Moon as "intuition, restlessness, daring and audaciosness, ambition, determination--bringing about changes by force." The midpoint is also sesquisquare natal helio Mars and the arced MC: for Mars, ("fanaticism, an act of violence" and the arced MC: "the instant grasp and exploitation of every situation.")
The natal MC was also transited within a minute by the Neptune-Pluto midpoint showing "mystical peculiarities" i.e. the "pillar of defense.'
Beauty is truth, truth beauty

Birth chart ISRAEL (rectified)
TEL AVIV
+32?,03'46,0 N
+34?,46'14,0 E
14-5-1948
Friday
16h,06m19s0
-02h,00m00s

MC 26?,32'44,8 Cancer
Cusp 11 28?,56'58,2 Leo
Cusp 12 28?,40'49,3 Virgo
Asc. 24?,23'08,7 Libra
Cusp 2 22?,54'12,7 Scorpio
Cusp 3 23?,53'47,2 Sagittarius

Sun 23?,40'23,2 Taurus
Moon 04?,25'01,0 Leo
Merc 10?,22'54,3 Gemini
Ven 04?,48'09,6 Cancer
Mars 28?,18'23,2 Leo conjunct C-11
Jup 27?,38'42,7 R Sagittarius
Sat 16?,25'18,9 Leo
Ura 24?,21'42,9 Gemini
Nep 10?,34'21,3 R Libra
Plu 12?,38'40,2 Leo
Drac 13?,41'31,2 R Taurus
Pars frt 05?,07'46,4 Capricornus
Chiron 21?,24'31,8 R Scorpio
Black Moon 17?,16'12,1 Aquarius

Progressive aspects on date according the Gieles minus 1 sysstem.

7-Nov-2012 024?,23'09 Cancer Sun 90 Asc
14-Nov-2012 008?,30'26 Sagittarius Moon * HAN (SAT - VENUS )
29-Nov-2012 009?,02'25 Sagittarius Moon * ANTARES (MARS - JUP )
30-Nov-2012 -23?,59'15 Moon # Plu

1-Dec-2012 -00?,31'30 MC # C-12
7-Dec-2012 029?,57'53 Virgo Mars 0 AR07 (arabic part)
7-Dec-2012 -24?,02'41 Moon # Merc
9-Dec-2012 009?,23'09 Sagittarius Moon 45 Asc
9-Dec-2012 028?,01'59 Gemini Ura * BETELGEUZE (MARS - MERC )
11-Dec-2012 024?,28'32 Cancer Sun 135 mutual Moon
26-Dec-2012 -24?,12'09 Moon # Moon
29-Dec-2012 000?,00'00 Libra Mars Nw

5-Jan-2013 010?,19'21 Sagittarius Moon 150 mutual Drac
5-Jan-2013 001?,25'19 Libra MC 45 Sat

Transits Israel.

7-Nov-2012 005?,07'46 Aries Ura 90 Pars frt
11-Nov-2012 004?,25'01 Scorpio Sat 90 Moon
14-Nov-2012 004?,48'10 Scorpio Sat 120 Ven
17-Nov-2012 005?,07'46 Scorpio Sat 60 Pars frt
19-Nov-2012 007?,54'13 Capricornus Plu 45 C--2
22-Nov-2012 004?,48'10 Aries Ura 90 Ven
23-Nov-2012 012?,38'40 Gemini Jup 60 Plu

hi cats,

looking at raw data can be a bit tedious.. is there anything all that special that you would like to personally comment on? i would be more interested in your commentary then raw data.. thanks - james

hi cats,

looking at raw data can be a bit tedious.. is there anything all that special that you would like to personally comment on? i would be more interested in your commentary then raw data.. thanks - james
Agreed. Unfortunately Mr Cats doesn't listen or learn. He has been picked up incessantly on his style of posting here for years. Administrators on other forums have also issued warnings too. All in vain. :(

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

mark,

i seem to recall being made aware of this previously, can't remember when.. one interesting thing i got from the cats post is that he has a unique time for israel about smack dab in between the 4pm and the 415pm charts that are relatively popular for the israel chart...

there is actually a lot to comment on with regard to israels chart, but i don't have the heart for it at the moment... it would be interesting to read isaac starkmans comments as he lives in tel aviv, but it seems he has disappeared since the election predictions commentary..

Israel's present situation, continuedI am happy to hear comm

I an happy to hear that a truce may be in the offing. Also to read the comments of other people, which I hope there will be more of.
On the 14th, the day of the eclipse, the progressed Jupiter-Ascendant-Sun conjunction had moved slightly since the bombing in Khartoum, to 20 SG 21 and -35 and 21 SG 25. The Ascendant ruler, Pluto, was transited by helio Mars sesquiquadrate at 27 SG35, also conjunct natal Jupiter.
Progressed Mars at the world point 0 LI 30 was transited by an inconjunct from Neptune at 0 PI 21, which will last until mid-January.
The progressed MC at 5 LI 45, conjunct natal helio Mars, was transited semisquare by the eclipse point as well as by the Uranus/Pluto midpoint.
Besides the transit of NE/PL at at 4 AQ 3, the natal MC and helio Atlantis at 4 AQ 3, received a transiting square from Saturn at 4 SC 4.
Progressed Saturn at 22 LE, the outlet of a T-square with the Sun and Chiron, was transited by the eclipse point conjunct natal Chiron
The opposition between natal helio Mars and helio Eris, turned into a T-square by progressed Ceres at 6 CA 1, is also transited by a sesquiquadrate from the eclipse point and transiting Pluto sesquiquadrate at 7 CP 45.
As for the two Grand Quintiles described in a previous posting ("will Israel strike somewhere this year?)"they both have long-standing arcs and progressions to their missing points, arced geo Pluto at 14 LI 15, arced helio Pluto at 15 LI 53, and arced Saturn (on its way out) at 18 LI 6 for the empty point of the geo Grand Quintile,
and progressed helio Vesta (representing a nuclear reactor among other things) at 9 VI 18 for the helio Grand Quintile.
Arced geo Pluto was transited by a sesquiquadrate from Neptune at 0 PI 21 and progressed helio Vesta by Atlantis at 9 PI 56.
The eclipse point also conjoined the Sun in the chart for the Palestinian State announced by Yasser Arafat in Algiers at 1:40 am, November 15, 1988, though I haven't yet tested out this chart myself.
Beauty is truth, truth beauty

did you have a link to the choudry comment damon? he is referencing the sun over the north node or the transit chart. some would say this conflict has been ongoing, although it was only since about nov 14th where israel decided to kick it into high gear.. interestingly israel chart with sun at 23 taurus continues to have the transiting nodal axis on its sun. this continues for some time.
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/two-days- ... ounis.html

james_m wrote:did you have a link to the choudry comment damon? he is referencing the sun over the north node or the transit chart. some would say this conflict has been ongoing, although it was only since about nov 14th where israel decided to kick it into high gear.. interestingly israel chart with sun at 23 taurus continues to have the transiting nodal axis on its sun. this continues for some time.
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/two-days- ... ounis.html
Hi James
Here it is:

Hello dear list members,

The predictions for Israel on August 4 and November 15, 2012.

August 4, 2012:"Earlier it was predicted that an outbreak of hostilities involving Iran and Israel was not so likely during the summer, at least based on an analysis of the respective horoscopes of Iran and Israel. In the fall and winter of 2012, this seems set to change as explained below....The transits in the Israeli chart are there, suggestive of conflict. "

November 15, 2012: "The conjunction of transit 8th lord Sun with stationary transit nodes in coming days, when these planets are in close aspect to natal infant Sun at 0? Taurus and 5th house will likely increase the strains on the Israeli government quite a bit."

...have been realised.
On Nov. 14, 2012, Israel launched an air campaign against targets associated with Hamas...Indirect talks on a ceasefire began in Cairo on Nov. 18.
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/inte ... index.html

The strain over the weekend manifest in the government calling up for duty 75,000 Israeli reservists for a possible ground invasion of the Gaza strip. In the past few days, a truce seems to have been almost made. However, today, a terror attack in Tel Aviv undermined the peace process, led by high level intermediaries like the Secretary General of the United Nations and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as the Prime Minister of Egypt.

Gaza shakes, bus explodes in Tel Aviv as Clinton seeks truce
GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday pursued a Gaza truce, with Israel and Hamas still at odds over key terms, as Israeli air strikes shook the enclave and a bomb exploded on a Tel Aviv bus. After talks in Ramallah with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Clinton held a second meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu before heading to Egypt, the main broker in efforts to end eight days of fighting and avert a possible Israeli ground
http://news.yahoo.com/amid-gaza-diploma ... 29349.html
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/clin ... itics.html

In the 21? Capricorn rising horoscope for Israel, transit Jupiter as 12th lord is now exactly conjunct the sub-period lord, 9th lord Mercury, at 18? Taurus and 5th house as well as the 9th house - undermining the efforts of foreign interlocutors for peace.

thanks damon,

choudry is talking sidereal with 0 taurus for israel sun..

now is it him or you talking which language for the 21 cap rising? what is the basis for this chart if you are able to say? i haven't seen any chart for israel with cap rising.. sounds like maybe ''sidereal'' for the midnight chart for israel that has been toyed with by some folks.. is this from choudry, or you?

james_m wrote:thanks damon,

choudry is talking sidereal with 0 taurus for israel sun..

now is it him or you talking which language for the 21 cap rising? what is the basis for this chart if you are able to say? i haven't seen any chart for israel with cap rising.. sounds like maybe ''sidereal'' for the midnight chart for israel that has been toyed with by some folks.. is this from choudry, or you?
From Choudry yes.
I dont quite remember how they got that chart. I know they often rectify based on past events

hi damon,
the aquarius rising - tropical zodiac is based off a midnight time for the state of israel.. it is the least popular of the charts for israel.. the other ones - all in tropical are 2 libra rising with 4 or 415pm and then 1 scorpio rising 437pm or something like that.. this is all off my memory.

for a good example of a rectification process and just how many charts one can get once they get involved in rectification, which i am not opposed to btw - see the latest post on the abe chart someone posted today or yesterday in the general section.. rectification is good for sprouting up all sorts of multi headed hydra's..