I am one of those Mars types. Here it goes:

Questions (placement):

1. virgo
2. Jupiter
3. no
4. yes, conjunct
5. no

Questions (Personal):

1. highly (conj Jup), but expressed in a reserved way (Saturn)
2. a) I have felt below average sexed the last couple of years. b) Unfortunately, no
3. I have always had a sport as a hobby/ i am an engineer
4. Yes, the verbal kind of
5. no idea
6. yes, only red meat and fish (i hate pork and chicken!), but not too much of it
7. a) yes, a lot
b) normally no, apart from last couple of years that I been diagnosed with lung emphysema

If I could make one remark though.
Since you are examining the mercury-ruled Marses, how come you haven't included mercury in your research?

Regards,

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

Thanks for the contribution.

Mars in Virgo would get weak from 2015-2017 Transiting Saturn in the sing of Sagittarius) . The time period I mentioned 2006 to date was for Mars in Gemini.

Mars in Virgo is also a weak expression of a Mars. Sports and read meat are acting as a remedy to strengthen the Mars (the configuration you told exactly matches my brother and he has same tastes like sports, read meat and engineering part).

If you dont mind, can you tell me in which sign your Moon is?

Mars in the signs of Mercury and Mercury in the signs of Mars are weak. Trine from Venus and Jupiter give the positive qualities of Mars.

The sex part in first part relates to males. For females it is different. Should I tell you through message or in this same thread?
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

hi, Horatio.

no I don't mind you telling me what you think of it here in the forum.
highly (conj Jup), but expressed in a reserved way (Saturn)
thinking of it over, I think it's both (!) highly and below average, depending on my mood which can easily change from Jup to Saturn..
I have a Sag moon - yes, I'm the queen of mutabitlity.. :sg

regards,
Georgia

Re: Research: Mars in zodiacal signs of Gemini/Virgo (Tropic

Questions (placement):

1. In which sign is your Mars?

Leo (I'm an Aries risign by the way)

2. Is it conjunct Sun, Moon or Jupiter within the sign?

No

3. Is it conjunct/square Nodes? (please mention the signs)

No

4. Is it conjunct/square/opposition Saturn? (please mention the signs)

Square Saturn in Scorpio, by WS

5. Does Jupiter or Venus trine your Mars? (according to signs)

Jupiter trines it from Sagittarius

Questions (Personal):

1. Are you highly sexed or below average sexed?

If that means having sex with someone, I'm not highly sexed. But I try to find a partner to have sex with anytime I can.

2. If you are below average sexed and felt so from 2006 to date. How did you did with it. Did you transmuted your energies?

I wouldn't know how to transmute energies, or if I do that without knowing. So I guess I just let energies implode from time to time, and deal with it the best I can.

3. Does your career involve sports or vocation in which you can draw blood or open up physically some one? Examples are Hunting, Butchering, Army, Police, Surgeon?

Nope, I'm a journalist. I do get the occasional legal confrontation from time to time, get involved in a lot of car crashs (runs in the family, insurance companies run away from us) and there is people that would rather see me dead or broke, I'd guess.

4. If the answer to Question No 3 is No. Did you have history of cruelty?

Well, I do not mind killing animals if they threaten my space. I kill snakes, rats, insects, porcupines that threaten my dogs (dogs are dumb when it comes to that) possums (if need be, when they start creating problems in the roof) and so on. Sometimes my dogs will get a cat off guard wandering, and if there is not a way to save them after the attack, I just finish the job quickly and bury the animal. I have killed kittens (out of ignorance about limits of life and death, or accidentaly, once) when I was little, and feel very bad to this day about it, but I do not mind beating a dog when he does something very wrong (like when a dog of mine killed all the gooses of a biologist neighbor, or when they threaten small children from the distant relatives visiting us). If a dog gets very sick, I prefer to sacrifice it rather than trying to extend his time at all costs (I get into fights with my sister about it from time to time). But I would never hurt a animal just for the pleasure of it and if I needed to hunt, I would be sure to make the kill as fast and clean as possible. The idea of hunting for sport amuses me, but I do not really get excited thinking about it. I do enjoy the idea of physical confrontation for a high purpose, like if someones threatens myself or mine own, or in a martial arts context, and I think everyone should be ready to fight to the last breath if the need arises. Also, I can express myself in a very agressive or acid manner sometimes, through words and gestures, and can be very defensive as well.

5. If answer to question no 4 is Yes. Does it more happen in the month of June and September?

I would not know that. To be frank, I would not even be sure if I'm a cruel person, although most people find me menacing and arrogant.

6. Do you like read meat?

Yes, a lot.

7. Do you like physical exertions? Do you tire easily?

Not much. If I can not avoid it, or if it is a game and I feel I need to vary a little, I will exercise. I do tire easily though, much more than I'd like, and I guess that is because of a cadent Sun in fall, in Libra, my 7th sign.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

Horatio wrote:
Mars in Gemini/Virgo (direct in motion)

Sexual Slowness/Weakness for Males
Sexual dissatisfaction for Females
Hi Horatio,

is this a conclusion from your research? cause I don't agree on that..
Ok, virgo may be accused of a spinster behavior, but I don't think it should be generalised as a Mercury-ruled-Mars quality.. I happen to have a first-hand experience on this: my boyfriend has Mars in Gem and he has always been very highly sexed (his Mars is together with Sun, though)

I think if something characterizes the Mercury-ruled-Mars (or at least the Mars in Gemini) sexuality is the verbal element: they just can't stop talking! :sg

But I think one shoud take into account Mercury position as well.

Regards,
Georgia

Re: Research: Mars in zodiacal signs of Gemini/Virgo (Tropic

Horatio wrote:Questions (placement):
1. In which sign is your Mars?
2. Is it conjunct Sun, Moon or Jupiter within the sign ?
3. Is it conjunct/square Nodes? (please mention the signs)
4. Is it conjunct/square/opposition Saturn? (please mention the signs)
5. Does Jupiter or Venus trine your Mars? (according to signs)

Questions (Personal):
1. Are you highly sexed or below average sexed?
2. If you are below average sexed and felt so from 2006 to date. How did you did with it. Did you transmuted your energies?
3. Does your career involve sports or vocation in which you can draw blood or open up physically some one? Examples are Hunting, Butchering, Army, Police, Surgeon?
4. If the answer to Question No 3 is No. Did you have history of cruelty?
5. If answer to question no 4 is Yes. Does it more happen in the month of June and September?
6. Do you like read meat?
7. Do you like physical exertions? Do you tire easily?
Gemini Mars 26o conj Moon 29o opp Jupiter 26o Sag
1/ Either, I could turn it on or off permanently.
3/ No career of any kind. But i was extremely sporty when younger.
4/ I understand how cruelty works and how it draws you in. I am not cruel. My brothers have bullied me and been cruel to me.
5/ No idea.
6/ I love roast beef and steak.
7/ I used to love physical exertions when younger. I don't tire easily.
charmvirgo

One universal pattern can say more than an infinite number of words.
You cannot bypass what is fundamental and expect to acquire knowledge.