I wonder if you had thought of using a timer to write up the email horary , the same way you would have a limit on the phone, allocate each reading a time frame so that its cost effective for you to do the reading. I reasonably find typing as I think works and I edit it later, always leave the reading to go cold before I edited it, the break means I have broken the connection to the client and I can see things "int he cold light of day".

The word to text software programmes are good in general but not so much for anything that's too technical or requires specific words like astrology, but to be honest most people wnt to know the answer , not always the in depth technical details.

How did the 3rd reading go? Perhaps the universe was asking you to change your running order? I assume you do them in the order they came in? Sometimes that needs to be shuffled around

Well I seem to be getting quicker at writing : ) And I'm also using the extra time for learning if possible, referencing Natals etc as well to gain insight. Will have to wait and see if that querent comes back with an update. It was her 2nd reading so I hope so.

Mars in pisces seems to have produced an unusual amount of sports people! I've had a female body builder querent, and several triathlon type quesiteds who include swimming in their sport!

That is a very good expression of mars in Pisces, will be interesting to see what mars in Aries brings and mars conjunct Uranus .

Do you find you get more during full or new moons ?