Hi Aquaman

I don't think your friend knows astrology to any great depth.

For all intents and purposes I'd completely ignore him. Saying things like "venus retrograde means you'll be alone forever" is rubbish. I do not know anybody who takes astrology seriously who would make such a sweeping conclusion based on one planetary placement.

I would suspect perhaps that relationships may show some difficulty based on your chart but if it makes you feel better I know several people with venus retrograde who are either married, or in long term relationships.

As for the Moon, the Moon is actually exalted in Taurus and at 22 degrees casts a trine to Venus who receives (ie protects/aids/helps) the aspect.

There's nothing to worry about, go outside and live your life.

Yuriy wrote:If Moon around 25-26 Taurus that might be bad because it's at Algol's degree.
I this chart I see only accident-prone tendency because AC at Antares.
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Antares.html
Well Mars is in the first and opposition Lord 1 - this may show an injury as well and in the 1st may pertain to the head.

However Mars is in sect and has essential dignity so I doubt it will spell 'death by head injury'.

I think the type of astrology where the client/querent comes away afraid to walk outside their front door probably isn't too helpful.

I don't think your friend knows astrology to any great depth.
For all intents and purposes I'd completely ignore him.
I think Paul's advice is very sensible. The astrological comments by the questioner's friend dont sound very knowledgeable or insightful to me. It would be a strange chart that didn't have some negative features. Although as Paul pointed out this Moon is exalted and 22 Taurus, not that close to Algol and trines Venus. Obsessing about alleged l 'bad omens' in your chart is not healthy. There are also plenty of positives in this chart. The questioner needs to embrace life and get out of the house.

For now I would suggest he leaves astrology alone because I think in his current state of depression he will have a tendency to take to heart any negative comments here and totally ignore the good. I would ask anyone else posting here to keep that in mind too.

I think Aquaman should be getting professional help if he cant tackle these low feelings about himself with the support of friends and family. Depression is not going to be overcome by a horoscope analysis on Skyscript.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thank you all for the replies, and thanks Mark for being observant.
Right now I am just very anxious, but giving me an overview of my life and potential seen on my chart would bring down that depressing anxiety. A few people I trust told me to consult a pro astrologer, and I trust them, so I am...except I do not have the money right now to pay so much to a professional astrologer. I hope that one of you here could interpret my chart just as my friends and relatives have advised me to do.

The only thing that keeps me normal and allows me to smile is the fact that there are still nice and generous people out there willing to help those in need, and I hope right now some of you help with my request. Politics is also a hobby of mine and it keeps me mentally-occupied...without such distraction, I think I would have been in a deep depression by now, but thankfully good people have kept me out of that darkness. Thank you so much to the people that are willing to help. :' :) Sincerely, Aquaman. :D

ditto marks comment.. after i posted a comment saying i thought his friend was a nutcase, i saw another post by aquaman and thought what mark is now recommending.. better off staying away from astrology until a more positive outlook is possible..

I appreciate the worry, but another forum actually had members take a look at my chart and tell me what they say and now I am starting to feel better. Words are powerful! Can the members of this forum please tell me if they are capable of seeing what the chart promises(natal promise?) or what would be the best thing to never be anxious/mildly depressed? Art job? Teaching job? Politics/public service? Can you really see that in a chart? What area does one look at? There are so many things to look at. :shock:

I agree with opinion that its better to leave astrology for while in that mood and condition. I've a complicated chart too and went through the experience of letting everyone at any forum look at it and express any opinions. That just adds to worry and feeling of losing ground. Try to learn astrology a bit and keep your chart for yourself.