2012 Melbourne Cup

Hi everybody,

I am from Australia, and on 6 November (first Tuesday) the 2012 Melbourne Cup will be run. It is Australia's richest horse race, with first prize being over five million AUD.

It is run at 3pm AEDST, with 24 horses (and three emergencies) allowed to be involved.

The current favourite is English stayer Mount Athos, and two past French winners; Americain and Dunedin have been given top weight.

The below link is to all the horses - thus far - that have been nominated to participate:
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/horse-racin ... 03616.html

My question is: who will win this prestigious race?

I know it is very early, but wanted to get a feel for what the stars/astrology are indicating.

melbourne cup

How did you do for Melbourne Cup? ... I looked at the race, trying to use John Frawleys system that u will find in his book Sports Astrology... was very difficult to predict ... I was concentrating on the grand fire trine with merc moon and uranus at the time of the race... nothing name wise stuck out to me for the grand fire trine and if use frawleys system, the next planet to first aspect 5th house was the Sun, at 14 scorpio and again nothing stuck out to me. I ended up going with Mount Athos as Ryan Moore (jockey) had his juptier/uranus conjunction (at 4,5 degrees sag, DOB sep 18 1983) activated by the fire trine at the time of the race. anyway you know who won.. looking back of course we can say oh look what i missed ... I guess with Frawleys system the 5th house cusp was cancer and the moon was in the 5th house ... u cant get a more cancer/moon name than "GreenMoon"... also Brett Prebble (jockey) hada nice progressed venus conj natal Pluto at 14 Libra ...Jupiter was making a nice trine to that at 14 gemini (DOB Sep 23 1977).. obviously there was a lot more to it, but i find with these big races, like Kentucky Derby etc are so hard to predict ... but every once in a while something sticks out ... like 2002 Kentucky Derby ... was all mars and aries 5th house and War Emblem won ... doesnt get any easier than that...
did any astologer pick Melbourne Cup this year?