Prolapse in the Neck

Prolapse in the Neck

My line was running hot just just past 4 p.m. yesterday. One outgoing call to a client had to be cut short due to an incoming call on my serviceline - and these calls demand immediate attention. I pardoned the urgency to my regular client and said I would get back to her as soon as possible. The time was 16.14 CEST.

Prolapse in the Neck
The incoming call was from a nurse looking for a vocational change within her own field due to dissatisfaction with the administration. I won't go into the details bugging her chart, but she was about to apply for a job of some esteem where she thought she might lack the neccessary qualifations to be selected. The chart encourages her to complete the application process. Pluto on the ascendant, co-ruler of the 10th, may indicate change, competance, therapy and expertice. Mars with the Moon's North Node on the cusp of the 10th shows a team of great skill, knowledge and reputation up ahead. Mercury is Lord of the 6th house of her daily work and health services, and applies to the conjunction of Saturn, Lord of the 1st house, before he escapes to Scorpio. Something could be perfected in the 12th hour, and she could get lucky and be admitted to the job as the last member of the crew. Other factors were on the move in her natal chart, but that was more in a 10 month perspective - if things didn't work out.

Back to my first call that was interupted at the point where my client was about to tell me that her partner was lay on the operation table ready for a serious operation. He had been suffering from prolapse in the neck with damage to one of his vertebrates. This was causing lameness in his one arm. The operation is considered complicated due to the complexity of nerves and a previous attempt to operate had been stopped just before the doctors started due to an incoming emergency.

The chart shows the Moon in Taurus and is ruler of the 7th house, which represents her partner. Taurus signifies the neck, and Luna is located in the same sign as her Southern node, which indicates weakness in the back or spinal vertebrates. The South node is conjunct the Pleiades, a star cluster that according to tradition is associated with blindness (the point that the doctors need to correct is hard to reach and difficult to see). In my thread at Skyscript on the Lamp of Aladdin I have tried to explain how these stars are accompanied with great frustration, but also hold the keys to the unlocking of great powers. The Moon and South node are disposed by Venus in her fall, on the antiscia of Saturn and in opposition to Neptune, indicating the great complexity of nerves and the patients lameness. The chart also demonstrates the Sun on the fixed star Vindemiatrix, which represents Worlds in collision. This is also a destcription of the consequences of the prolapse in the vertebrate in the neck, where nerves rubbing together are the cause of patients impediment and imperative pain.

The Moon is opposite Serpentis that is the 'cursed degree' . In practice this often indicates other people or outer circumstances sticking sticks in the works or wheels. I notice that the Moon casts her antiscia to 10LE37 where she casts her sextile to the Sun, conjunct Vindemiatrix, through signs of long ascension.

Mars with the Moon's North Node in Scorpio in the South indicates the skill of the doctors. Yet, I would add that in the end of August I had a client undergo an operation with Mars in the degree of the Moon's fall. Here there were complications and infections, although the doctors did a good job in saving her and completing the job. Mars had dignity in his own sign, but was still troubled by the degree of the Moon's fall.
http://www.astronor.com

Thankyou Andrew, for your insightful comments on the chart you have provided for us. I do enjoy them and the wealth of your experience which brings them alive.

I would note that with respect to the nurse looking for "a job with some esteem", Saturn (the querent) has a mutual exchange in term with Mars (the 10th house esteemed position) giving further weight to your conclusion.

On the matter of the prolapse in the neck, I have seen Vindemiatrix commonly referred to as the "widow's star" which in this context is disturbing.

On the matter of fixed stars, does Lilly actually give a list of fixed stars and their nature anywhere? I struggle to find it if he does.

Coley, in one of his "Choice Aphorisms to be considered in the Judgement of Horary Questions" (Key to the Whole Art of Astrology) says (page 134):-

"Lastly, the nature of the fixed stars that are joined to your significators ought in especial manner to be warily considered in your judgement, for if those stars that are near the ecliptic are of the same nature, they mightily help. On the contrary, they do as much retard and hinder the business in question if they are stars of a contrary nature to your significators: I say, the consideration of the fixed stars.... being omitted in my opinion may be (in part) the occasion that the Artists too often fail in their judgement..."

However, having said that, Coley also fails to provide a list of the fixed stars and their nature.... which is less than helpful!

Did the almanacs of those days give this list of fixed stars and their nature, so that Lilly and Coley did not think it necessary to supply such a list? Partridge, writing somewhat later, did provide such a list in a much smaller volume.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey wrote:Did the almanacs of those days give this list of fixed stars and their nature, so that Lilly and Coley did not think it necessary to supply such a list? Partridge, writing somewhat later, did provide such a list in a much smaller volume.
I think I will leave this question to someone more educated than myself... :???:
On the matter of the prolapse in the neck, I have seen Vindemiatrix commonly referred to as the "widow's star" which in this context is disturbing.
You are right on this, but is is also worlds in collision / relationships or meetings with a sometimes fateful or cataclysminc outfall. In terms of earthquakes, these are due of continents colliding and the tension of Earth-plates rubbing up against one another over time. Vindamiatrix was also active in the sinking of Titanic. In this case the largest ship on sea at its time hit an Iceberg.

Olivia Barclay also taught me that Vindemiatrix represented a table that only had 3 legs. Now a relationship should have 4 legs to be in perfect balance, and if it only has 3 legs then someone may not be participating on an even balance. It's not good tennis when the ball isn't coming back on even terms. This may cause the relationship to capsize. It is like the bank deficit that occurs between an industrial and developing country. The loan with interest will never be repaid. The only way to save and make these relationships work is by erasing all debt and restarting the relationship with a fresh start. The same may be applied to other type of partnership settings.

Vindemiatrix would indicate tension and friction in the vertebrate or spinal chord.
http://www.astronor.com