Lawsuit

Could someone help me decide what significators to use for the outcome of a lawsuit that I have an atty pursuing for me? We are the moving party.

I am a newbie and understand that the moon, ASC = me. the querant
The quesitad - that is where I am stuck, would it be the 9th H?
The question represents the actual lawsuit, not a person (I believe that is correct).
The 9th H = does that represent lawsuits outcome? This I am not sure of either.

Also is horary appropriate to ask what the status is on that lawsuit, things seem to be a bit up in the air, my atty is telling me that it could take a while, maybe into next year, but that seems a bit long to me.

Thanks much :)

Lawsuit Outcome

Thanks much for all your replies.

Here is my newbie analysis so far ~
ASC Aquarius, Pisces Ruler Saturn, Jupiter
Me/1stH Planets in house ? Neptune, Chiron, P Fort Ruler - Jupiter Angular, also Moon in 8thH, ruler Venus
Defendant/7thH Planets in house ? Mercury, Sun Ruler ? Mercury, Venus Angular. It looks like Virgo, Libra straddle the planets in this house
Lawsuit/ 9thH Planets in house ? North Node, Mars Ruler ? Jupiter, Mars Cadent It looks like Scorp, Sag straddle the planets in house

When planets straddle houses - which one is the ruler? This is a big question as it is altering my results.

So the lawsuit itself looks to be Cadent, taking longer(?), but both me/plaintiff and defendant are angular. The original question was will lawsuit be settled in my favor. With the house angles, can we also tell what the timing might be for this to be settled? I understand that in horary, you only ask one question, but was wondering about this being part of the entire picture.

I am posting my original chart, let me know if you can't read it or if I need to make adjustments. Not quite sure how to do it, but I am trying to post the chart for all convenience.

Thanks very much,

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... fix=1&ast=
Last edited by silverleaf on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Moon via combusta indicates that a judgement of this chart may not be safe.

Neptune in the 1st indicates you may not be in possession of all the facts - which could be the reason why it is not safe to judge this chart.

It may be better to hold off until another question advises you better.

Geoffrey

another question

Thanks all.

I may have to post another question about the legal matter. Actually it has not gone to trial at this point, it is possible that it will be settled out of court. It appears to me that the first lesson of horary is to properly define the question and I am working on that.

House 10 shows empty, so I am not understanding how House 10 could indicate The Judge. Just wondering, as I am a newbie.

The "not knowing" is that I am not sure if the atty that took the case is so interested in it. He gets paid only if he wins, so I would think he is confident, but I am not sure. I feel that there is some kind of "confusion" in the legal strategy and moving forward, just a hunch. Could that be indicated in the Neptune 1st H?

Also re: the moon via combusta, is this indicating anything about the outcome in this chart, or does this not have anything to do with the chart but that I should I post another chart that would that help determine the outcome at another time?

Please, how do you define planet house rulers when there are 2 on the house? This seems to me to be really important and I cant find anything on this.

Looking forward to any more comments. Clinton, I am looking forward to your weigh in if you can.

Thanks much all.

Silverleaf,

I and I would assume others would love to hear the particulars about this case. Yes, with your ruler Kronus in the 8th and Luna I imagine you are:

1) secretive possibity about the matter

2) does it involve insurrance?

3) joint financial?

4) inheritence?

5) so many 8th house matters, please help us out

And we'd love to see what you have come up with from Lilly's pages in CA that I listed.

I am suing my former employer. I have a wrongful termination case.

I was offered a perm job with an employer that I worked temp for and received awards and commendations from them. I was hired for this job by recommendation and did not even apply for it. Shortly after I started on the job I heard that my new boss had a reputation for being hard to work for. She would not answer her phone, emails, and made outrageous demands. At one point she started to make claims that I was incompetent. I went to HR Rep to show that I wanted to do well and keep my job. At this point this boss started to make it obvious that she wanted to "get rid of me" . She gave me impossible tasks, had some co-workers harass me and make my working life a living "heck".

I developed health problems from the stress. My dr put me on a short medical leave - 1 month. When I gave my employer the drs note, the employer tried to say that I quit, when I was just supposed to have a month off to attend to some medical problems. I stated in writing that I was not quitting. Their response was "ok, we are going to terminate you anyway and your health insurance is good for 3 more days". Goodbye. Losing my health insurance with only three days notice was a problem b/c I needed medical treatment.

My atty said that they should have worked with me, especially b/c it was such a short leave. He said that I should get damages for all the months I have been out of work, minus any unemployment or disability payments.

The atty told me the last time we spoke that this situation will go slow, and it might even go into a lawsuit some time next year. This is why I am particularly interested in the timing. This was a very emotionally unpleasant experience and I would like to put it behind me as soon as possible, but whatever path justice takes is fine. It was a big thing for me to stand up for myself and be able to get an atty to take the case. My atty is very good, I am just not sure what is going on, perhaps we are in the early stages and there is not much to report. I should just ask him.

My former boss is female and Scorpio sun and I have Scorpio rising and am female.

I looked up Lilly's CA, pg 369 and 372 and I am not able at this point to judge angles, but it did refer to the 7thH as the adversary, Mercury/ Venus ruler and Sun Mercury ruler. Me, the ascendant is Saturn, so I think that I am stronger (?) But I get lost after that. I have only been working on horary for one week. Finding Lilly's Christian Astrology was a big step in learning and a tremendous resource for me.

Thanks very much and I look forward to your response.

Silverleaf,

I thought it may have been something related to insurance or joint finances. And since you have Aqu rising, Chronus rulership with Luna cjt Chronus, you can see Delays, Obstacles, Limitations, and Barriers all over this horary; espeacially in the beginning.

If you checkout the online ebook at (Volume two):

http://mithras93.tripod.com/books/books.html

You find The following on page 369:
CHAP. LII.

Who shall doe best in a suit of Law.

[This shall be more copiously handled, ere I conclude the judgements of this 7th house.]

If the Lord of the Ascendant and 7th be in angles, weither shall overcome: See which is joyned to an evil Planet in a cadent house, that Party shall be overcome: If both be joyned to Infortunes, both Parties will be undone by the Suit, or receive infinite prejudice. If the one be strong and the other weake, and he that is strong be not cadent, nor joyned to an Infortune; and he that is ill dignifyed, or in a weake quarter of Heaven or House, I say, if he be not in his owne House, or Exaltation, or with a good Planet; then the strongest in the Scheame overcomes.

He that is but meanly strong in the Figure, seems very fearfull; sometimes he hopes to win, at othertimes to loose: and observe this in Questions, concerning Warres and Kingdomes, the Fortitude of a Planet is greater in his Exaltation then in his House, in all other Questions quite contrary.
Well the Lord of the Asc. is Saturn in the horary's 8H in Libra cjt. by the Via Combusta Moon. Via Combusta is a 'Warning' but does not mean the horary is unanswerable or should Not be unanswered as Geoffrey, a good astrologer said. Many whom started out studying Moderne writters like myself fell into the 'strictures of judgment' trap that dedicated Barbarra Watters iniated in her confusion and put this in print. Thus thousands of horary artist took this to be the absolute Gospel just like the Arian rebel Martin Luther made a error like many early Church authoritys and took scripture too literal as Martin persecuted out of ignorance Kepler's absolute fact that the Earth was Not the center of the Solar system as many Clergy had defended in error for centurys.

The point is this via combusta Moon, you the querant, is showing that you are in a bad way on this matter. And since you are the astrologer, not truly an intermediate yet, with Saturn as your ruler, the horary says you need 'Help'!

So as our host and her benevolent representatives(moderators) have established a policy that we Do Not do Free horary readings here, in that this is for studentts of horary, and welcome to the ride, the real meat and potatoes of astrology!

Lilly said:
If the Lord of the Ascendant and 7th be in angles, weither shall overcome: See which is joyned to an evil Planet in a cadent house, that Party shall be overcome:
Well you can see Silverleaf that your ruler Saturn is not in an angle yet Sol, the Sun, lord of the 7th(your employer opponent or open enemy) is in the 7th, an angular house.

So I'm passing the baton to you, it is your move in the chessgame of this horary classroom, and other Forum members may add about what does Lilly say next an how does it relate to the query and the quesited?

Yes Silverleaf, you came here to learn and like all of us who lust for horary wisdom you shall learn. And Relax, as you read Lilly, this Monumental Sol in Tau, you'll see he admits to making errors too. And he is considered the best West of Constaninople to this day.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men know how little they know