pankajubey wrote:I always see SN in a horary chart as the querent's blind spot or business partner's or an associate's bluff.
That's good, Pankajubey. :'
The need to look in the car mirror and keep an eye on what is moving in the blind zone.
Starlion wrote:What would you say if the SN is positioned in the first house of horary chart?
How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
What is the question and who is the querent? :wink:
http://www.astronor.com

Starlion wrote:How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
As I understand, the SN in the rest of the houses can be addressed as difficulties, a trap that we can catch. Such as price issues in the 10?th in a property question as the example given by pankajdubey, or it may be a career setback if it is in the same house for a work/job question. but how do you interpret it when it comes in the 1st house? There it puts the querent in a disadvantage no matter the question..
Let?s assume a relationship question, where we look at the 1st and 7th houses, or a career question. will it immediately bend the answer to high percentage of a ?no?? what do you do when the trap is in the querent own home?

Starlion wrote:
Starlion wrote:How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
As I understand, the SN in the rest of the houses can be addressed as difficulties, a trap that we can catch. Such as price issues in the 10?th in a property question as the example given by pankajdubey, or it may be a career setback if it is in the same house for a work/job question. but how do you interpret it when it comes in the 1st house? There it puts the querent in a disadvantage no matter the question..
Let?s assume a relationship question, where we look at the 1st and 7th houses, or a career question. will it immediately bend the answer to high percentage of a ?no?? what do you do when the trap is in the querent own home?
If you have as partial a conscience as I have, I would rather have SN in ascendant :D
or in all probability SN WILL be in the ascendant. :lol:

My guest today had Saturn conjunct the South Node in Virgo on the IC. The person has recently taken over Norway's leading astronomical observatory over several decades for restoration and preservation. No one else wanted it. The native has Moon's North Node in Pisces on the MC and runs a multicultural teaching center. There is the opportunity to preserve a national treasure and probably build a teaching center in its place.

So positive things that are in ruins can be picked up and restored in the place of the South Node, which reminds me of the recent conjunction of Saturn and the South Node in Virgo, where the mummy of Tutankhamun was put on public exhibition. The mummy was of such an ancient past that there was fear that but to breath on it would turn it to dust...

The North Nodes are food, proteins, nourishment, learning, while the South Nodes are waste, leftovers, carbohydrates and exhaust. The Moon's Nodes are the 'Snakes and ladders' of the zodiac. The South Node can take you for a slide, but at the North Node things add(er) up. This last thing I should probably 'add' regarding today's client was that the person had a bad back from falling and sliding down the stairs.
http://www.astronor.com

For example, the querent asks ?will we have a relationship?, and you see the significators of the 1?st and 7?th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?

Starlion wrote:For example, the querent asks ?will we have a relationship?, and you see the significators of the 1?st and 7?th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?
Finally ! Finally !! Really !!! OMG !!!!
I managed to fool the girl :)
or Did I :-?
or
Was I ??? :-cry

Keep the nodes away from 1-7 axis in a relationship question.
It could be a past life payback time- if you believe in that.

or

Infatuation for the modern mind.

pankajdubey wrote:
Starlion wrote:For example, the querent asks ?will we have a relationship?, and you see the significators of the 1?st and 7?th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?
Finally ! Finally !! Really !!! OMG !!!!
I managed to fool the girl :)
or Did I :-?
or
Was I ??? :-cry

Keep the nodes away from 1-7 axis in a relationship question.
It could be a past life payback time- if you believe in that.

or

Infatuation for the modern mind.
Thanks!! :'