Czech president Vaclav Klaus shot

In a typical Czech fashion, Vaclav Klaus was shot not with a real gun, but with a gas powered airsoft gun, which fires plastic pellets. However, it was strong enough to penetrate his clothing. He was taken to hospital but suffered only minor injuries. If the gun was real, Klaus would be dead, as the man (who declared himself as a communist sympathiser) stood just practically beside him. And in a typical way Czech state functions, lately, his security did absolutely nothing. The man walked away and managed to give out interviews to couple of Czech major TV stations, before being approached by policemen. The police did not even run after him, they walked, while Radetzky March was played by a folk band from the podium, under which Klaus previously walked. The scenery was absolutely surreal and even the most famous Czech (fictional) writer Cimrman could not write this better.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19765533
The incident happened in Chrastava, Czech Republic: 50?49'2"N, 14?58'8."E
The timing: September 28, 2012 at 14:58 CED
Vaclav Klaus: June 19, 1941, Prague (50?4'32.083"N, 14?25'54.681"E), Czech Republic, 00:58 GMT
Czech Republic: January 1, 1993, Prague (50?5'23.743"N, 14?23'55.815"E), Czech Republic, 00:00:01 CET

Thank you Paul for the data for President Vaclav Klaus. I would like to know what is the source for his birth time? Is it a rectified time from 3 am ?
Using the time you are using, in the demi lunar return, precession corrected, casting for Prague, his place of residence, Uranus conjunct Dec orb 47' and Pluto conjunct IC orb 59'.
In the converse demi lunar return. precession corrected, Uranus conjunct IC orb 20'.
In the primary directions in Topocentric system, there are no less than 7 appropriate aspects:
Neptune conjunct Sun 0'
Mars 180 Sun 8'
SN 180 Sun 5'
Mercury 120 Saturn 2'
Saturn conjunct MC 2'
Mercury 180 cusp 12 7'
Saturn conjunct Pluto 10'

anyone know how to convert GMT to local time? i am so used to working with an astro software program, i have forgotten the process to do it in reverse. or, alternatively, what is the ascendant degree and minutes for vaclav klaus? thanks.
thanks for the information paul. i had wanted to look at this while i was away, but i had no software to take a closer look..

james_m wrote:anyone know how to convert GMT to local time? i am so used to working with an astro software program, i have forgotten the process to do it in reverse. or, alternatively, what is the ascendant degree and minutes for vaclav klaus? thanks.
thanks for the information paul. i had wanted to look at this while i was away, but i had no software to take a closer look..
Longitude multiplied by 4 gives you the minutes to add or subtract from the GMT.

14?25'54 = roughly 14.4 in decimals.
14.4 * 4= 56.16 = 56min and 0.16 secs
= 56min 10sec added to GMT
=1hr54min in LMT

I think.

In case you are worried how far you are from the troubled area in Prague, here is the distance calculator :)

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gccalc.shtml

http://geography.about.com/library/faq/ ... degree.htm

http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_deve ... alcGMT.htm

a) The source of the birth time was Marie Klausova, the mother of Vaclav Klaus. She gave this time to a person, from which I obtained it directly. I am not at liberty to reveal the identity of the person, though. Apparently, she (Marie Klausova) had this written down. I am sceptical about mothers keeping and remembering birth times (had my own experience with it). However, be the judge and try this birth time and compare with other birth times available. The time is not rectified; it was posted, as it was given to me. I have been using it ever since with a great success.
b) I would like to correct the time of the timing of the incident posted above to: 14:55:30 CED
c) As far as converting GMT times to local ones: one has to always remember that war times (when Klaus was born) had its special rules and they did not always follow the usual logic.
There was a summer time in place in Prague between April 1, 1940 until November 2, 1942, continuously!

Paul Paral