Templars

I'm trying to studying the Templar's Period. Does anybody have some Natal Chart of some key figures of the Templar Order? I would like to have the Natal Chart of Jacques de Molay. Does anybody knows if someone already made this research?
Thank you in advance
prof.Landau

It is a risky topic but since you are a Prof.

You can start with de Molay year of death or the last of the papal bulls
dated

13 Jan 1313(licet pridem) and work your way backwards
or forwards.
250 year (Pluto annual revolution) or add 240 or so (jupiter-saturn conj) to
get years where the Pope got stuck into the jews or freemasons.

1555 (July 14) Cum nimis absurdum
("Since it is absurd") Paul IV
Places religious and economic restrictions on Jews in the Papal States.

1738 In eminenti apostolatus specula
("In the high watchtower of the Apostolate") Clement XII
Bans Catholics from becoming Freemasons.

1978- the Pope rose (against the communism) to join in. :lala

A greater pain makes you forget the lesser one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_papal_bulls

PD

:D :D :D

Thank you pankajdubey.

I already found something on some archives, but I'm somehow struck and don't know if maybe I can do something better.

13.10.1307 at something between 7a.m. and 9 a.m. all Templars were captivated at the same time, so I thought that could be an intersting data

18.3.1314 at 19.00 in Paris de Molay was burned to death

20.4.1314 and 29.11.1314 are the dates of death of Clemens V and Filippo il Bello respectively.

14.5.1119 before dawn was their first arrive in Jerusalem

The date of birth of Jacques de Molay seems unkown and placed around 1244-1245

Hugh de Payns may be born in 1070. He died 24 of May 1136 in the morning.

That's all I have. Do you have any idea on how to proceede correct and coordinate these dates? I would also like to have the date in which Saint Bernard was born but I couldn't find it.

Thank you in advance
prof.Landau

It is highly unusual to find precise birth times for anyone in the Middle Ages.

There are several reasons for this. Astrology does not make its appearance in medieval Europe much before the second half of the 12th century, when the translators of Toledo, under the auspices of Alfonso the Wise of Castile, began to create Latin editions of some of the more important Arabic works, notably the Great Introduction of Abu Ma'shar (see Richard LeMay for Abu Ma'shar's contributions to medieval philosophy).

Even after astrology became known, few people except for the very, very wealthy ever patronized astrologers.

Most medieval people were unaware even of the year of their birth, let alone the exact date or time.

Oddly enough, the most detailed birth information we have from the European Middle Ages concerns a peasant woman, Jeanne of Domremy, who later become known as Joan of Arc. All the same, the principal reason her birth data was known was because the village midwives -- all of whom were interviewed in the mass of legal proceedings surrounding her career -- remembered that she was born on the Feast of the Epiphany. Unfortunately, they disagreed on the exact time.

It is very unlikely that any exact birth data for Jacques de Molay exists, and any astrological study of the fall of the Templars is likely to have better succcess using the dates for important incidents which you have already recovered so well.

Kenneth Johnson wrote: Most medieval people were unaware even of the year of their birth, let alone the exact date or time.

Oddly enough, the most detailed birth information we have from the European Middle Ages concerns a peasant woman, Jeanne of Domremy, who later become known as Joan of Arc. All the same, the principal reason her birth data was known was because the village midwives -- all of whom were interviewed in the mass of legal proceedings surrounding her career -- remembered that she was born on the Feast of the Epiphany. Unfortunately, they disagreed on the exact time.
Kenneth, there is no certainty as to the birth date of Jeanne d'Arc - neither the time, nor the day - not even the year.
On 30 May 1431 she was burnt to death at Rouen in France.

Johannes