Significators for website

Querent has asked ?should I activate a built in forum (very basic) on my website, or place a link on my website to a much more complete and advanced forum website I can upload? using the built in forum may promote my website, which is my initial intent, but the component is very basic and lacks many features. linking to an advanced forum may also plant the seed to the thrive of another website that may bear fruits on its own, but will require much time and resources.?

I thought taking the first house as the website itself and the 7?th as the external forum website, similarly to a cooperation question between two parties. positive aspects between the 1?st and 7?th will point towards cooperation, i.e ?linking to external.
Another idea may be to take the website as 1st, the internal forum as 11, and the external forum site as 11 from 11.
another idea may be the querent is the 1?st, the website is 9?th (same as publication), and second website is 9 from 9.

your thoughts and inputs are much appreciated.

Thank you Paul and Diego.

I?ll use the first and 7?th, as initially thought, and also check the Moon to see if it applies.
What I?m not sure of is the fact that both sites are owned by the querent, so there is no really a confrontation.

I?ll update you with the answer ? what the querent will in fact eventually did and how it matched by the signifactors.