Mars-Saturn

I've noticed that an interesting conjunction of Mars-Saturn coming around August 15th.
So, those are two malefic planets while Saturn in sign of its exaltation and close to star Spica where can manifest the most positive sides of planet's qualities. Still, Mars malefic itself in very poor placement being detriment in Libra, approaching another strong malefic, yet also approaching benefic Spica.
What are final outcomes possible for people born with such aspect in some angular houses, even more important with Mars or Saturn AC rulers or etc.?

Yuriy, I will let you know. I have natally 8th house saturn at 24 libra 34, neptune at 22 libra 09, sextile mars 23 leo 47, pluto 23 leo 33, sun-moon midpoint 23 leo 28, square uranus 21 cancer 50 , and trine jupiter just for the hell of it at 23 gemini 47. There are a few pots on the stove right now, we shall see which one boils over.
The first pass of this saturn return was not fun, I had a complete freak out moment at work.....mainly due to a brief misunderstanding , but took several years off my life, I'm sure.

wangshan wrote:Yuriy, I will let you know. I have natally 8th house saturn at 24 libra 34, neptune at 22 libra 09, sextile mars 23 leo 47, pluto 23 leo 33, sun-moon midpoint 23 leo 28, square uranus 21 cancer 50 , and trine jupiter just for the hell of it at 23 gemini 47. There are a few pots on the stove right now, we shall see which one boils over.
The first pass of this saturn return was not fun, I had a complete freak out moment at work.....mainly due to a brief misunderstanding , but took several years off my life, I'm sure.
Thanks Wasnhshan for sharing your infa.
Interesting that I've AC at 24 Libra and that Saturn spinning around it gives me not so much interesting time. Especially with recent retro-Mercury, now its turned direct at my MC point at 1 Leo. Couple of weeks ago I've got job offer but work experiance lasted only 2 days - principle lost big client and let me go.
Now I have second interview at some company scheduled for August 14th(first one was there yesterday at stationary Mercury) and that's exactly when Saturn-Mars at my AC. Though two malefics will trine-sextile to their natal position.

Saturn hanging around your AS for months..sounds awfull. Let me tell you whst happened the first saturn go over 24 libra... I'"m at work (as a doctor) and a police detective comes in and says can I ask you some questions. Never a good sign when this happens . Well to make a long story short, he was investigating the death of a nine month old infant whose mother and older sibling had been in my care the week before. I was so nervous that in the course of his questioning, my mind jumped several tracks and the way the conversation went for a moment I thought that I had inadvertently given the child too much of a certain medicine and been responsible for his death. I could literally feel the blood drain from my face and chest. It turns out ,I hadn't seen the child, I had given the two year old child a dose that still would have been safe for a nine month old and had absolutely nothing to do with it. But I was shaken nevertheless. On top of that, the head honcho at the clinic got mad because he does not get along with the police department there and was upset that the cop was allowed in, and that I talked to him without a lawyer etc, etc. I thought that maybe by now I had learned to not be afraid of imaginary things, having lived all this time with saturn conjunct neptune, guess not, eh?

wangshan wrote:Saturn hanging around your AS for months..sounds awfull. Let me tell you whst happened the first saturn go over 24 libra... I'"m at work (as a doctor) and a police detective comes in and says can I ask you some questions. Never a good sign when this happens . Well to make a long story short, he was investigating the death of a nine month old infant whose mother and older sibling had been in my care the week before. I was so nervous that in the course of his questioning, my mind jumped several tracks and the way the conversation went for a moment I thought that I had inadvertently given the child too much of a certain medicine and been responsible for his death. I could literally feel the blood drain from my face and chest. It turns out ,I hadn't seen the child, I had given the two year old child a dose that still would have been safe for a nine month old and had absolutely nothing to do with it. But I was shaken nevertheless. On top of that, the head honcho at the clinic got mad because he does not get along with the police department there and was upset that the cop was allowed in, and that I talked to him without a lawyer etc, etc. I thought that maybe by now I had learned to not be afraid of imaginary things, having lived all this time with saturn conjunct neptune, guess not, eh?
I' sorry for that your experience also I've just realize that we've both Mars at 23 Leo and my is in 10th.
And your Mars apparently the first rising planet before Sun, which by Ptolemy is a strong indication of profession. And Mars is among medical profession significators (often in combination with Moon or Venus)
My Mars in 10th has nothing to do with my profession, except my short military service experience, only may be relates to engineering computer drafting (Mars sqares Mercury)
Saturn will travel soon through Scorpio where will oppose to my Venus, than conjunct Neptune.
I've experienced transiting Neptune square to natal Sun and that coincide with years after 2008 of great recession - plenty of illusions and delusions and shaky ground.

OK, so already I nearly got run over my a car as I was crossing the street. I screamed when I realized I was about to get killed, the girl stopped in the nick of time, and then I went absolutely apeshit on her. I must have yelled at her for a good minute or so, I was furious, the entire intersection came to a standstill and all these people in the parking lot of the grocery store that I was headed to were staring. I really have no control over a certain point, mars-pluto goes on auto-pilot. I'm definietly lying low for the next 10 days.

On the other hand , I texted my long term friend at 3 in the am. It was pouring outside, it was my dead(suicide) sisiters birthday, and I'm not for sure, but I think I agreed to get married. :shock:

Mars, Pluto, and all the rest aren't really doing anything, but rather they are showing or illustrating quite a bit about you

Yes, obviously. Hurl 1000 pounds of metal at me, and I will show you a bit about me. And enjoy it too. But once it's over,it's over, I've learned that holding back and obsessing is way more destructive. And I spent a fair amount of time oblivious to the effects I had on other people, but once I realized some things, that helped me not feel so threatened I guess. An eclipse on my ascendant (opposite my moon,DC,venus conj) was the best eye opener. Saturn is very strong in my chart, exulted in libra and aspecting neptune,mars,pluto,jupiter and uranus fairly tightly , and fear has driven many important decisions in my life.

I logged in today after days of absence determined to start a thread on this Saturn-Mars conjuction, curius on how it was felt by skyscript people. To my surpise, it was already there!

I'd also like to share my experience.
The conjunction occured in my 8H, aspecting quite close my 6H ruler: death matters related to pets and diseases

1. my beloved dog died of age (august 12)
2. I found today the stray kitten that I had been feeding sick, the doctor diagnosed epilepsy and euthanasia is possible
3. I was in a particular troubled state of mind, fearing the deep cough that didn't go away with antibiotics could be tuberculosis (!-really troubled...!). In fact, this only reflected my deep sense of responsibility over my partner's health. Finally, I was diagnosed with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Strangely enough, I notice these symptoms to date back just 2-3 years: Saturn? And Mars just brought it out?

If I could sum up to a conclusion, I'd say Mars pushed deeper the nail with which Saturn has been silently piercing me the last couple of years.

Can't wait for october to come!!!

Kirk wrote:
I really have no control over a certain point, mars-pluto goes on auto-pilot.
You may want to consider the idea that it's more accurate to say that past a certain point you go on auto-pilot. Mars, Pluto, and all the rest aren't really doing anything, but rather they are showing or illustrating quite a bit about you.
Perhaps this is more suited for the philosophy forum, but I took the poster to mean that the mars/pluto is him. Perhaps the question is, do one's natal aspects refer to literal events? Does the mars/pluto response originate from suffering the mars/pluto experience?

Well, turns out I came down with a case of strep throat on the 15th ! That's not as bad as I would've thought.
And Donna , you are right. If you saw my chart you would see that I AM mars-pluto in a sense , and apparently when attacked( using that word loosely) , maybe it's like one of those comic book creatures that turns into a crazed monster. Especially since it;s in drama queen Leo in the 7th house of in other peoples faces. Add to that all planets on the west side . I'm trying to figure out where in the family this stems from and hopefully find an appropriate channel for the energy once and for all.