Mars-Moon in 6th

My wife has Mars-Moon conjunction in Sagittarius in 6th.
She loves exercise and diets but also has low blood pressure.
So, she drinking a big cup of coffee every morning, which contains may be three Starbucks triple espresso (I'm not exaggerating) and than feeling normal , but without it just drained of energy all day.
Is anybody else experiences such configuration?

Kirk wrote:There's too little to go on without her chart. The 1st house and its ruler are very important.

The drained-of-energy comment made me think of a strong Saturn contact. The Moon-Mars conjunction in Sagittarius does show a strong fire factor. It sounds like she's very reliant on Fire but the Fire factor is in some way hindered. Saturn is a likely choice.

It looks like we are able to approach her from a different direction ? you. I checked what I have buried in the database and found your chart, but not hers. I will discuss your chart because in that past you have posted the chart data here publically and not to me privately through PM.

Your wife is intriguingly described by your natal 7th house. You have Fire Aries on the cusp, which is ruled by Mars, located in Fire sign Leo. Your Aries Moon is conjunct the DESC and closely applying trine that Leo Mars. So ? her natal Fire Moon-Mars conjunction is matched by your chart's description of the spouse as Fire Moon trine Fire Mars, with the Moon conjunct the Aries descendant.

It looks like my Saturn hunch was correct in that your chart has Mars ? ruler of the 7th ? tightly opposed Saturn, describing the spouse as experiencing the conditions of Saturn. Saturn is also partile sextile the Moon and very closely sextile the DESC degree. Saturn very strongly says something about your spouse.

My guess is that the caffeine serves to get the Fire burning again after the Saturn darkness and coldness puts it out. Or, rather, the principle represented by Saturn puts it out. After all, Saturn is just a planet serving as an image.

This is really pretty interesting. Maybe you could post your chart for all to see.
Thank you Kirk for analysis, it's ok, just don't post my whole chart here 8)
Well Saturn says more about me, It's almuten of AC (exalted, tripliciti and in trine).
My wife has Saturn in 12th in Taurus (place of joy) but Mercury ruling her AC and in Virgo conjuncts Pluto. Is that Pluto-Mercury might cause energy drainage?
Actually she's typical choleric - Moon in Sagittarius conj. Mars, Sun in Leo with some sanguine by AC.