Stolen Money - Missing from Safe

Stolen Money - Missing from Safe

A woman contacts me regarding ?15.000,- missing from her safe. Only the empty envelopes inside the safe remained. Two people, in addition to herself, know were the key to the safe is kept; her middle aged son and her son's teenager daughter. Can astrology tell whether the money has been mislaid or stolen and who is the thief?

Mislaid or Stolen, Who is the thief?
The chart is cast for the Day of the Sun and the Hour of Mars. According to Lilly a thief is described either by a peregrine planet in an angle or the Lord of the 7th. There is no peregrine planet in an angle in this chart and Mars, Lord of the 7th, is dignified in his own sign Scorpio. The Moon is joined to Uranus and last past over the body of Neptune. Seeing that the Moon is Lady of the 4th house and I had to consider whether the money had been put down somewhere different (Uranus) due to a state of absent mindedness (Neptune). However, I noted that Venus, who was Lady of the Ascendant, behold the ascendant by a sextile aspect, and the Moon, who is co-significator of the question, gives her disposition to Mars, who is Lord of the 7th. Lilly says on pg 331 of Christian Astrology that when the Lord of the Hour and the lord of the 7th is the one and same planet, then this makes the chart more radical and this planet will be the significator of the thief.

Considering the passage of the Moon, the last body she passed over was more specifically Chiron, who could be a fugative or visitor, or some situation of improvisation or unrest. Not withholding that the Moon would have been at her full and in oppostion to the Sun after crossing Chiron and Neptune, which could indicate some event of refurnishing and change. All these new outer planets may add some detail to the chart, but if you think in classical terms then the Moon last past over Mars, who is the significator of our culprit. Venus, Lady of the ascendant, is in Cancer of family and in the 5th house and children. Seeing that the Lord of the 2nd and the dispositor of the Moon were in their own signs, I judged that the apple fell close to home.

I described to the querent a dark rebellion of the nature of Scorpio and Mars. Maybe someone who felt alienated in his/her immediate environment, but who was obstinate in making his or her own way. I described a peron who was rather tough and muscular of nature, and if it were a woman, there may be a hormone issue or a strong growth of hair. The querent said that this described her granddaughter, that they had made room to help her but that she had been uncooperative and the situation had been challenging. Noting that Mars was 3 degrees separate from the fall degree of the Moon, I said that the person may have been through some crises or collapse in the recent past, maybe 3 months back in time. The querent said that this was perfectly true in terms of the young girl I described and that there had been a situation relating to the girl?s confirmation 3 months earlier. This made sense in terms of the Moon most recently coming from her full phase in Pisces, disposed by Neptune in his own sign together with Chiron ? a bridge between Worlds.

The querent said that they had notices that the granddaughter had been spending far more money on clothes and the like, than her allowance provided. Pluto, is co-ruler of the 7th house and is sextile Mars. Pluto is also square the Moon, this being the most recent aspect of the Moon. Pluto is on the cusp of the 9th house, and this being the 5th house from the 5th house, the child of the querent?s son, the 9th house represents her granddaughter. Now, notice how Saturn, the lord of the 9th house, is located with the Part of Fortune, intercepted in Libra in the 12th house from the 7th house of the thief. And Saturn is not far located from Mars, ruler of the 7th. According to Goldstein-Jacobsen the 12th house may indicate the bedroom. From Saturn with Fortuna intercepted in Libra I asked the querent whether the Granddaughter had a bedroom in a high room, or the 2nd floor of the house she lived in. Here there would be a room within a room, and seeing that Saturn is in Libra, the sign of rest, in the face of Jupiter, the money may be in a box under her bed ? or maybe on a high shelf.

This is where the case rests at the time of writing. Noting that Taurus was on the Ascendant, Venus in Cancer on the 5th and in her own terms ? I assured the querent to go easy on the family and that Mars, the significator of mischief, also was quite resourceful by essential dignities if given time to get make distance to the point of crises, as shown by the degree of the Moon?s fall. I might also mention that it was confirmed that the young girl was born under the sign of Aquarius. This may probably be deducted from the Moon with Uranus, Capricorn on the 9th with Saturn in a positive sign pertains to Aquarius and her natal Sun in Aquarius casts his antiscia Mars, Lord of the Hour and Lord of the 7th in the horary chart.
http://www.astronor.com

Some people hiding money in garbage disposal sink in kitchen.
That's might be the case, since Moon in 12th (poor state of mind) but with strongly dignified dispositor Mars (in domicile and 6th house of joy)

Yuriy wrote:Some people hiding money in garbage disposal sink in kitchen.
:'
The ruler of the 4th is an important indicator of placement. Lilly says on pg 353 of Christian Astrology to behold the Lord of the 4th and the planet therein. If it be the Moon, it is in a Pit, Cisterne or Lavatory.

The querent told me that the Safe was located in the cellar or basement of the building, I assume there may be some dampness there. Yet Lilly also says that when goods are stolen to consider the Lord of the 8th because the Goods now are among the thiefs belongings. In this case I found the Lord of the 9th, being the house the grandchild, with Fortuna, to be a reasonable testimony of that the stolen money was with the person in question and in a place so described. The chart is still up for discussion!

Corfimation has arrived saying that it was the granddaughter that had taken the money and that the horary judgement assisted in solving the problem.

I also noted on pg 360 of CA, William Lilly says that when the Sun is sextile the significator of the thief, the person is suspected, but not openly known. This aphorism also gave good meaning in the chart involved. :)