Neil Armstrong dies age 82

Neil Armstrong dies age 82

Neil Armstrong, the first Man to set his foot on the Moon, died on August 25. at Cincinnati, Ohio at 02.45 p.m

Neil Armstrong passes on
One of the reasons for showing this chart is to show how the Part of Fortune is so beautifully set on the cusp of the 4th house in Pisces and no doubt his Life acheivement is of of terrestial importance, although the term celestial would be more correct. No doubt he will be put to rest in a place of honour that will become both a national and a global landmark.

The Moon, who is Lady of the 8th house, is in the first house in Sagittarius. And Mercury, who is the Lord of the 8th in Armstrong's nativity is transiting the MC of his natal chart, see below. Transit Sun is conjunct his Mercury and Neptune in the early degrees of Virgo in his natal 10th house.

Natal chart
In Armstrong's natal chart we find 19Leo on the Midheaven, which is trine the exaltation degree of the Sun and we have found this degree to be of major impact in world important events like the some of the largest Earthquakes, or showing up as active in the chart of Princess Diana at the time of her marriage and the time of her death. The Moon at the time he passed away is at 18SG45 and trine his natal Midheavan.

Transit Pluto is conjunct his natal Saturn and transit Neptune is opposing the position it held at the time he was born. From perspective of the long journey of the soul from one life to the next, Armstrong would probably in on the occasion of his departure said: "We have Lift-Off!" Safe journey! :'
http://www.astronor.com

I want to add that Jupiter is transiting natal Mars in 8th... and Venus, natal ruler of 7th, was approaching Pluto...

There is more to see in profections, progressions and Solar or Lunar Returns, I'm sure. :)
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

Andrew Bevan wrote:Favro, this is the standard chart as included in the Astrocalc software package.
I ask this because although there is conflicting data concerning the hour of birth (12:31 am or 12:10 am) and the time zone (CST or EST) both birthtimes are AM and not PM like the one you are using.

That's why I am asking what is the source of this Astrocalc standard chart; where did they get that time? Thank you for any info you can gather.

favro

Favro, you make a good point but I wanted to capture his passing on more than discuss the nativity. If someone wants to study his nativity that is fine with me. I ijust ncluded the one Astrocalc offer with their astrological software so people had a point of reference and may form an opinion on his transcending back to the Spirit world. :'
http://www.astronor.com

I like to work with returns and so I need an accurate birth time. Rodden gives 00:31 or 12:31 AM and rates it AA (Birth Record in hand). I have to go with that.

He had a solar and lunar return on Aug 3. I don't know that I've ever seen that occur on the same day, much less be the final solar and lunar returns for an individual. Furthermore they occurred about an hour apart. The MC and IC are the same in both the solar and lunar return and the axis is the same as that of his birth. Using 12:31 AM he has Gemini rising and therefore Sagittarius on the DSC. Sagittarius is on the MC in both return charts and Gemini on the IC (endings).

The south node in the return charts is exactly on his natal ASC (2 Gemini 24), and is within 4 degrees of the SR IC. Saturn is in Capricorn in the 8th in the nativity and in the SR is in the 8th in Libra close to Mars (surgery). ASrmstrong died of complications in surgery. Saturn also rules the SR ASC.

Armstrong's natal Moon is on the 8th house cusp and is on the ASC in his final lunar return, death comes to the native.

A historical note might be of interest. I recall watching the movie Apollo 13 (1995) and my most vivid memory was a scene where the engineers trying desperately to work out a way to get the astronauts back were using slide rules! I doubt many of the young people reading this even know what a slide rule is. I remember thinking, "What business do we have sending men into outer space using slide rules? They're so primitive."
Think about it. In 1969 hand held calculators hadn't been invented much less personal computers. Slide rules were it. That's how all the calculations were made that weren't made "by hand."

The actual Apollo 13 mission was launched in 1970, so the same level of technology existed for those men that existed for Armstrong. Nothing better. I learned only a few days ago that although it was tested, the launching device that was supposed to take Armstrong and Aldrin back to the orbiting spacecraft had one chance and one chance only to work. If it didn't, they were trapped. There was no rescue plan as rescue was impossible. As any engineer will tell you, no one is positive anything will work as planned until it is tried in real world circumstances. The astronauts thought there was a strong possibility that they would never leave the Moon. They went anyway.

RIP

Armstrong as a farmer

Hi, just wanted to add that he was a farmer also, and "the rest of his life" he hest spent on his farm, where he had a yellow corn crops, which are seen in his horoscope as the yellow Sun on the IC in Leo, which is gold. His IC is quite powerful, as he didn't like to be a public person and he was quite shy. Regards