The Sun in Libra inconjunct Neptune in Pisces has demonstrated some sort of abnormality, together with a weakness and lack of staying power. This appears to be the background learnt from today's match performance.

Considering that the Sun was in its fall together with the Moon in its detriment, both lights are weakened - and this is also often the indication of betrayal or matters that abort.
http://www.astronor.com

Monday's game in the Danish Superleague should be good;

Aab - Esbjerg, 19.00 CEST, Aalborg
Odds: 1.68 3.67 4.78
Asc 26PI15 MC 28SG57 Moon 26CP17 POF 20CN29
Day Moon, Hour Sun - radical by tripl. with Jupiter

The Lord of the Hour, the Sun, will cast his antiscia to the ascendant in the first minute of play. This will give it to the home-team favourites, I am sure.

The 2nd semi-final in the Norwegian cup was played today between Brann, sho are in 4th position in the elite division, and Hodd, who are in 12th position in the 1. division [2nd division in the Norwegain system].

Hodd - Brann, 16.00 CEST, Ulsteinvik 62N20, 5E53
Odds: 4.06 3.77 1.74
Asc 19SG26 MC 15SC06 Moon 4PI42 POF 19TA16
Day Jupiter, Hour Mars - radical by shared powers with ascendant

There is nothing in this chart. The only exact applying and maybe valid 'aspect' is the inconjunct between the Piscian Moon and the Sun in Libra. Over the fast few days we have seen several 'defects' and lack of staying power as the Sun was inconjunt Neptune.

The game started with Brann, the favourites by oods, taking the lead in the 17th minute. Before Hodd equalized with a spectacular goal by 16 YEAR OLD FREDRIK AURSNES!! :' The home team was cheered on with a full stadium carrying 6000 SPECTATORS (!!!)
[normally 6-700...] and the UNDERDOGS WON 3-1!!

It is a wonder to behold! Congratulations! :) :'

I have in my notes (link) that the type of radicality as shown in the last match is regulated by the nature of the lord of the ascendant. Having seen Hodd beat Brann it could be interesting to monitor several matches and see whether this type of radicality us regulated by the nature of the lord of the ascendant on behalf of the ascendant. Jupiter brought luck to the home team, but I would like to see a case where the lord of the ascendant was an infortune - and maybe this was not so good.

The cooperation of the lord of the ascendant is important. Again refering to my notes, I have that when the lord of the hour and the lord of the ascendant have the same powers, then this is more like a mutual consent between planets where the lord of the hour receives an 'ok' to administer the chart on his terms.

The cooperation of the lord of the ascendant is important.
Good notes, Andrew. :'

In general, which I will discuss in detail in my own thread, the condition of the lord of hour shows the fortification or weakness of the favourite.

There is no cooperation at all between the lord of hour and the lord of ASC, whether they share the same powers or not, if they are inconjunct each other as the case was (Jupiter - Gemini, Mars - Scorpio). Usually, the inconjunction of the lord of hour to the lord of ASC or the ascending sign itself has a tendency to produce a draw rather than a win for the underdog, but it is obvious that it has a nature of harming the fave.

Like you, I would assign Jupiter to Hodd (blue kit) and Mars (red) to Brann if I follow directly my method. Jupiter is better positioned (in a stake sign) whilst Mars is in the 12th sign from the rising sign. His essential force means little here, as he is both inconjunct the rising sign and the lord of hour.

Alternative significator for Brann (fire) is the Sun. In have in my notes that Brann had been very sensitive with respect to the condition of the Sun (so, the team definitely has the Sun's (Leo's) quality and influence).

Janis wrote:Alternative significator for Brann (fire) is the Sun. In have in my notes that Brann had been very sensitive with respect to the condition of the Sun (so, the team definitely has the Sun's (Leo's) quality and influence).
Not only your knowledge of astrology, but also your understanding of the Norwegian language ('Brann=fire') is quite impressive. It might be as I say, despite the challange in astrology and fottball lies the opportunity to find things on the way.

Saturday, 28. september

Manchester Utd - Tottenham, 17.30 BST
Odds: 1.57 3.96 5.86
Asc 21AQ31 MC 15SG20 Moon 1AR43 POF 16LE18
Day Saturn, Hour Sun - radical by triplicity

The LHr, Sun, is in the same sign as L1, Saturn, but even more important the Suni is closest related to Mercury, L4. Jupiter, L10, is on the cusp of the 4th house. The Sun, LHr, is opposite Uranus. What does this mean? POF is trine the MC, but this occurs through the signs of long ascension. Experience shows that this may represent a health hazard (one one the projects I am working on). Can the result be moved away from the home team favourite, and if so - how far? Either way I will not be putting money on ManU this Saturday...

Andrew Bevan wrote:Can the result be moved away from the home team favourite, and if so - how far? Either way I will not be putting money on ManU this Saturday...
I agree. In fact I have already put money on the draw :)

The English Premier League matches at 1500 BST on Saturday are interesting. We have Jupiter (LH) inconjunct the ascendant (for those matches with Capricorn rising), and we have a T-square of Sun opposition Uranus both square Pluto in H1 near the ascendant. In the past, Pluto on the ascendant in H1 has favoured the underdogs. The whole configuration makes me expect some upsets in the 1500 matches.

Graham

Friday's Norwegian Tippeliga match between Rosenborg and Haugesund ended 5-2!!
Where on Earth did all the goals come from? How to predict the scoreline?

Rosenborg - Haugesund, 19.00 CEST Trondheim
Odds: 1.39 4.65 7.10
Asc 25AR19 MC 3CP01 Moon 19PI16 POF 8LI37
Day Venus, Hour Mars - radical
Match report: Link 5-2 !!

The Moon is intercepted in multiple Pisces in the 12th. When it rains, it rains! There seems to be several examples the last week where Pisces has revealed exposiure. The Lord of the hour is Lord of the ascendant, fortified in his own sign and intercepted in the 7th house of the opponent. Lady of the 7th, Venus, is below the horizon and coming off the square of Mars, but confronted with her aspect to Algol. Venus too is intercepted. Maybe interception doubles the suprize?

Interesting observations, but still it doesn't explain it all. :?
Useful link: BetExplorer

Friday's Norwegian Tippeliga match between Rosenborg and Haugesund ended 5-2!!
Where on Earth did all the goals come from? How to predict the scoreline?
My tentative suggestions, which I am about to discuss in my own thread, are that unusual scoreline happens, when both the lord of the day and the lord of the hour rules the opposite signs and are in a hard applying aspect (square or opposition), so called the " opening of gates", and the testimony is supported by the Moon in a double-bodied sign unless it is void of course.

Apply the same rules which I mentioned in my soccer thread, if the lord of day and the lord of hour have other roles in the chart (rules ASC - DSC axis, disposes POF, the sect luminary, the precedent syzygy, etc.), the effect is stronger.

In the chart, Moon separated by square from her dispositor Jupiter, also in a double - bodied sign, and applied to Mars, L1, by trine. Haugesund's kit is white (Moon). As I pointed out in my football alqorythm thread, a separation from the dispositor is a serious affliction.

Had the Moon been angular, probably the scoreline would have been 7:2, 8:3 or something like that.
Last edited by Janis Valkovskis on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Janis wrote:My tentative suggestions, which I am about to discuss in my own thread, are that unusual scoreline happens when both the lord of the day and the lord of the hour happen to be in a hard applying aspect (square or opposition) and the testimony is supported by the Moon in a double-bodied sign unless it is void of course.
Sounds interesting! I will pop by - Thanks for notifying me! :'

ManU - Spurs 2-3 !! Match details: Link
What a game!! And what a pity I didn't have the nerve to go with the underdog!! What on Earth went on from the 51st to the 54th minute?? 3 goals in 3 minutes!! :o
I think you had your money's worth, GB, by going for the draw - although you would have been lucky to exit on a profit. Trouble is that the price of the draw doesn't tend to fluctate as much as the home or away win. This does not leave much space to trade on the change of price.

My winnings today came from backing Wolves, although I chickened out in the middle of the 2nd half taking 50% of potential profits. Then I backed Barcelona later in the day. It looked pretty bad with Sevilla being 2 goals ahead, but then Barca turned the game around, scoring 2 goals in the final 3 minutes of the match. This is what I do not like with this kind of business. It is absolutely crazy!! :shock: