Venus in the 7th house horary

Hi everyone,

I've heard some interpretations, that if Venus DOESN'T belong to the 1st or 7th in a romantic horary, that is may signify a 3rd party (girlfriend or wife). My question is, is this always the case?

Because I've asked a horary and Capricorn rose. I am Saturn and he is the Moon, but the question is 'Will he return my contact?" Because I sent him a few emails. Venus is in the 7th in Cancer, but it is a little strange to think it is a third party because Venus is my dispositor. What do you think?

There are not many things in astrology which are "always the case". Context, for example is "always" important.

Venus is your co-significator (I am assuming you are a woman.)

My first horary teacher would assign a planet inside the 7th cusp as a co-significator of the quesited, and gave me a chart example exactly like yours with Venus for a querent woman in the 7th. And that is why I changed teachers and never looked back.

Venus here shows that your "woman side" is very interested in him.

Since you are asking about an event, to answer your question we usually need an aspect with favorable receptions between one of your significators and one of his. It is possible to have the event without an aspect too, such as a planet entering a house; but we need to look at the chart to tell.

Now, in your chart, if the Moon or the Sun are conjunct another planet then there may be a third person.

Hi folks,

I want to revive this thread briefly to ask if anyone else has had experience with Venus in the 7th house or conjunct the descendant. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed a horary where it didn't turn out that the 7th house had a girlfriend or two. Not sure if this also requires an aspect with the 7th house ruler, but here I'm asking if it ever has occurred in your experience that this didn't symbolize having an existing relationship or marriage?

I have been asked love horaries more than other types and I more commonly see the person conjunct the Sun (combust) when in love with someone else. The Sun tends to represent the truth of the matter too so when the 7th ruler is combust it shows how you don't know important information about what is going on with them, and hence the fact that they are quite taken and you are invisible to them. Perhaps that is just my charts, though.

If they are dating around I do sometimes see Venus in the 7th. It is not always dating others seriously with Venus, in my opinion (in fact that is usually what I see with charts), especially if Venus is peregrine or in fall (they wouldn't be in detriment in the 7th as a non 1st house ruler). In other words, Venus might be on their terms but not vice versa. It is not always a hopeless case because if they are not dating someone seriously then it may end anyway and they may still be willing to pursue the querent, since that is a common thing in early dating (dating other people). Then again, someone who dates around may not be the querent's cup of tea.