glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Recent additions:
Godfather of Modernity: The Alan Leo Legacy Vol. One - Early Astrological Journals 1890-1912, compiled by Philip M Graves
Reviewed by Deborah Houlding
Lilly's Considerations
compiled by D. Houlding
Book II of Carmen Astrologicum by Dorotheus
translated by David Pingree
Compiled by Deborah Houlding
The Babylonian Astrolabe: the Calendar of Creation, by Rumen K. Kolev
Reviewed by Gill Zukovskis

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Venus in the 7th house horary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StellarTiggy

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Venus in the 7th house horary Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I've heard some interpretations, that if Venus DOESN'T belong to the 1st or 7th in a romantic horary, that is may signify a 3rd party (girlfriend or wife). My question is, is this always the case?

Because I've asked a horary and Capricorn rose. I am Saturn and he is the Moon, but the question is 'Will he return my contact?" Because I sent him a few emails. Venus is in the 7th in Cancer, but it is a little strange to think it is a third party because Venus is my dispositor. What do you think?
dastars

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are not many things in astrology which are "always the case". Context, for example is "always" important.

Venus is your co-significator (I am assuming you are a woman.)

My first horary teacher would assign a planet inside the 7th cusp as a co-significator of the quesited, and gave me a chart example exactly like yours with Venus for a querent woman in the 7th. And that is why I changed teachers and never looked back.

Venus here shows that your "woman side" is very interested in him.

Since you are asking about an event, to answer your question we usually need an aspect with favorable receptions between one of your significators and one of his. It is possible to have the event without an aspect too, such as a planet entering a house; but we need to look at the chart to tell.

Now, in your chart, if the Moon or the Sun are conjunct another planet then there may be a third person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: