he became estranged?

Hi all,
I know it is early the asc. but i think it is ok to ask this kind of question.

Is he become estranged from me?

We had an argument,i think i was right but i overreacted and insulted him.We don't speak since then despite of me saying' i maybe overreacted but your behavior wasn't nice either '

I should check his feelings which is Mars his turned 5H standing in his turned 3H. So,he does think that he is estranged.

On the other hand,there are no applying aspect btwn my sig. Saturn and his sig. Moon.
I actually see that his thinking about me (Saturn in his 3H) and his in my house (Moon in ASC).
There no applying aspects btwn Mercury,Sun (his other sig.) to Saturn either.
Except that Moon conjunct ASC (me) that is here making me confused.

So,shall i say ' no,he not estranged ' or if it is ' yes,he is' what are the other considerations i am missing here?

i am gonna post the chart but i couldn't find 'how' yet :)

So here are the details of the question :
asked on 30.07.2012 in Antwerp - BELGIUM at 7.30 pm

i read somewhere that PF is important in horary. Is it because shows 'the luck' or chance ?

Re: he became estranged?

sttirella wrote:Hi all,
I know it is early the asc. but i think it is ok to ask this kind of question.
Hello sttirella - why do you say that?
Is he become estranged from me?
I guess from the question, "he" is not a live-in partner with whom you share all aspects of your life, which would be 7th house. It sounds like he is a boy friend with whom enjoy 'moments of pleasure', which could be more a 5th house significator.....

Geoffrey

Hi Geoffrey,

I heard it many times 5H can not be taking.Everyone is talking different.

i am confused too :D

I said 'it shouldn't be problem early asc' because what happened couple of days ago,it will effect these days,not too far future. Am i sound confused again?

We don't live together,he is not even my boy friend.We didn't put any name into what we both feel (strong attraction,enjoy to spend time together but jealous for each other too..lol)

Hi Keren,
Thank you for the answer. shall i make another chart or shall keep going on with this one?

Well with previous one i see that 7H ruler Moon is in Capricorn and first applying to Uranus (Square) then apply to ASC (conjunct) then again applying to Mars (square)

Moon in Capricorn: i would say that he is holding himself or acting more rational than emotional.
Applying to Uranus, ruler of his turned 8H (Aquarious),worrying or feeling depressed.
Applying to Mars,ruler of his turned 4H (Scorpion) ,9H (Aries) .

Worrying and depressing about his long distance obligation (which is true)
making him act cold or keeps the distance.

Anyhow he is also applying to Moon (to me) with a conjunct.

did i miss anything?