As i said, It has been a really long time since I have read a chart so i may be way off here, but here goes

Job is Lord 10, the moon
I am Lord 1, Venus, and Saturn which is in the first house
My Competition is lord 7, Mars.

Don't know if mars being in the first represents anything here, but worth noting.

So Venus is opposing Moon, not a good sign but Mars is also square the moon. Not a good sign for my competition either.

Moon in the forth house doesn't represent much.

Am I on target? Doesn't look so great to me if i am

I honestly don't think it looks especially favorable. The best thing about it is that your significator, Venus, is close to the MC (career). It is a little bit weakened by being in a cadent house, but since the Ninth is "the good decline," it certainly cannot be described as a negative factor.

The most unpleasant factor is that both of the classical malefics are in the First House, which represents you. I do understand that Saturn is exalted while Mars is in its own domicile, and this encourages the malefics to be on their best behavior, but if Mars as ruler of the 7th represents your competition, then it is not an especially good sign that he is parked in what ought to be your house, and that he is in dignity in Scorpio, whereas your own signifcator, Venus, is not nearly as strongly placed, so it seems that the competition can overpower you by occupying your house while he is in dignity -- and a malefic to boot, albeit very well placed.

Also, if we take the ruler of the MC as significator of the job itself, then the picture is a bit mixed. The fact that it is angular (in the Fourth) is favorable, but the fact that it is in detriment is unfavorable. If many other factors were positive, I would want to say that the Moon's position at an angle would be enough to swing the pendulum in your favor, but the fact that it is in Capricorn while your opponent, Mars, is in his own domicile, rather seems to me to send the pendulum swinging the other way.

In any event, Saturn squares the Moon (the job itself) as well as squaring Venus (you), so it is unlikely that you would be happy at the job in any event, and you are probably better off looking elsewhere.

Just my two cents worth.

I wanted to add one thing. I originally asked the question back on the 13th, after having a couple of telephone interviews, but prior to the actual face to face interviews. I remember the exact time because I asked it via a text message on my cell phone and still have the text, so I have drawn the chart based on the time of that question, the same question

I understand that you are only supposed ask once, so i suppose this chart is actually more valid than the first. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My analysis:

I am lord 1, Saturn exalted in the ninth, and Pluto in the 1st, but retrograde
The Job is lord 10, Venus in the seventh
My Comp is lord 7 the moon.

WOW, this is even worse. The moon and Venus are almost on top of each other in the house of my competitor. however, Venus has just separated from the moon, so possibly would not accept the position????

Am I reading this correctly?

I would not take the chart for 13th August as a valid chart, because the ascendant is too early (meaning: the outcome was not defined before the face to face interview).

In today's horary chart, the Moon is in very bad condition: in detriment, opposing the MC and void of course. It is not a testimony for success, I'm afraid.

Edit: I just noticed the reception between Saturn, Venus and Moon. Both Saturn and Venus are significators for you. This would be good, but the Moon is weak nonetheless.
Last edited by Pisces_girl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK so I have been thinking about some things in my chart. First the fact that mars (The competition) is in the first, is rather encouraging to me now. It suggests a "home court advantage", since he/she is playing on my turf. I would rather it be that way than me in his/her house.

Saturn Exalted in the first is rather a neutral to positive sign as well.

The moon, ruled by Saturn (Me), trip and Term with Venus and Saturn, both me.

Mars is highly dignified with itself (Ruled by, Trip, face, and term) which could mean the comp is very qualified or overly confident. In either case, with my home court advantage, i like my chances for success.

On the bad side, the next aspect for the moon is opposite MC after it changes sign could mean I won't like the change. And it changes relatively soon. I will suggest 1-1/2 weeks.

The answer is actually pretty clear cut... The Moon rules 10th, the quesited. She has separated from Venus and Saturn, your significators, and applies to Mars, the competition. That means you won't get the job, because someone else will get it.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

No not yet, but it is weird to me that the company asked to contact 2 people but only contacted 1. I am wondering if another chart would describe what they thinking regarding filling the position. Think I will try a new chart with that question

So I don't know if this is even valid being it a "Second" question related to the first, even though it is a different question.

But here it goes anyhow, Significators all stayed the same, positions changed.

I am Venus in the tenth, good indication that they are thinking of me, and Saturn, in the first.

Job is moon, ruled by Saturn, another good indication.

My Competition for the job is again mars which is in detriment of Venus and fall of the moon. Good sign that the employer is not liking what they see in the competition.

Finally, the next aspect that the moon makes is a trine with Saturn, they choose me.

Tell me if I am drawing too many charts related to the basic question of will I get the job. If not, this chart looks promising