Syzygy

Hello,

do any of you consider the Syzygy chart in connection with the natal chart?

I'm asking because through the years I noticed that whenever I have an acute illness in the form of a stomach-bug (which is pretty much all I get apart from migraines) there's always an aspect or conjunction of transit Mars with my natal Moon (AC ruler in 12). Now, the two of them are in aversion nataly, so normally I wouldn't pay any attention, as I learned that transits only really show any effect when they repeat the natal connection between planets and or lights.
In my Syzygychart however, Mars and Moon are in an applying opposition. I can't think of any other explanation, and I find it quite odd. Any comments?

Yuki

Hi Yuki,

Transiting planets would be particularly important in several cases:
- When the transiting planet is activated through some general time-lord (chronocrator) technique, such as Firdaria, Decennials, Annual Profections and etc.
- When (especially) superior planet is transiting the sign of the annual profections and especially if stationing in that sign.
- If this planet transits a sign in the year of the ascensional times of that sign are activated, and if there is a planet in that sign (this one I haven't read it in the texts, but it is logical that it would be powerful).

There are other possible ways of activation of the transiting planets, but those I have in my mind at the moment.

Are you actually saying that every time transiting Mars comes to your natal Moon, your illness is activated? And you follow this for years back?

Moon naturally signifies the Body, but even more in your case as a ruler of AC, and being in 12th signifies the acute illness.

The first aspect the Moon had after the syzygy was important for the ancients, but I have seen this to be the case for delineating the professional significator (at Bonatti) only, not in other segments.

Is the Moon waxing or waning? Waxing Moon doesn't want the aspect with the night planets (Mars and Venus).

Hi Ile,

tnx for your reply. My timing for posting my question was somewhat off, as I'm moving away from where I live, tomorrow we'll sail, and preparations were more extensive than I had anticipated. So this is a short note to apologize as I won't be able to discuss anything here for a while, but I copied your answer and will give it my attention in due time (where ever and whenever that may be) and when I get back here on the board, I'll dig up the topic and will give it another try. Thanks again :D

Yuki