Hi viola

I don't really think we can determine this kind of thing from a horary - we discussed this before with regards asking horary questions about mundane matters.

However if you want to do this via horary, I'd encourage you to interpret the chart yourself and see what you can get from it.

Paul wrote:Hi viola

I don't really think we can determine this kind of thing from a horary - we discussed this before with regards asking horary questions about mundane matters.

However if you want to do this via horary, I'd encourage you to interpret the chart yourself and see what you can get from it.
Hi to you, Paul,

I have already given my opinion, on the basis of the chart posted by Alois at the following link:

http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1362563957/0

I was going out when I posted the query and presently I am not at my computer. I shall certainly give my own view on the outcome of the question and I would invite you, in the meantime, to kindly post your personal observations, if you please.

And BTW, in astro forum we have been confronted with this kind of issue before. In fact, even not too long ago a disappearance which resulted in murder was enquired upon and, driven by what the horary chart which had been posted "conveyed" to me, the enquiring person could find, ufortunately, the corpse, where it had been left and where I suggested she should search.

Now, Chavez was a public figure and USA is a nation. We are members of astrological forums, speculating and trying to get info from a discipline into which we strongly believe.

We are not in Lilly's time, hopefully.

violaciao

Moon, significator of his open enemies? house is in his first house, perfecting a sinister trine with 4th house indicating end of life and end of the matter; Moon sextiling 4th derivative cuspid, Mars, co-ruler, there, well dignified in Pisces, Neptune, modern ruler of 8

th house of the chart, in his own sign. Also Sun and Mercury rx are there: I feel Chavez had some fears

come back soon
Last edited by viola magmar on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciaodalauraviola

viola magmar wrote: We are not in Lilly's time, hopefully.
Right, but regardless of what happens on the astro.com forum, on this one we are expected to give a full attempt at delineating the chart. I don't see any on that link you provided either however, Alois has provided a nativity, not a horary, and there's no horary interpretation anywhere.

I can't speak for what happens on astro.com but on this forum we are encouraged to delineate our own horary charts - not mundane charts or nativities, but horary.

I encourage you to delineate this horary chart when you can otherwise it will eventually be removed.

Paul, I started delineating but am my way out right now. viola
Paul wrote:
viola magmar wrote: We are not in Lilly's time, hopefully.
Right, but regardless of what happens on the astro.com forum, on this one we are expected to give a full attempt at delineating the chart. I don't see any on that link you provided either however, Alois has provided a nativity, not a horary, and there's no horary interpretation anywhere.

I can't speak for what happens on astro.com but on this forum we are encouraged to delineate our own horary charts - not mundane charts or nativities, but horary.

I encourage you to delineate this horary chart when you can otherwise it will eventually be removed.
ciaodalauraviola

In my view I think if someone asked Lily if the Duke of Northumberland was murdered, I think Lily would have drawn up a chart and gave an honest and wise answer. Lily to me seemed to answer loads of questions about prominent figures in the political stage. I vote for giving this one a bash.

Stan

Well I really hope you answer soon viola. Personally I would think this is more along the lines of a rumor, thus being a true or false question. The chart seems 'radical' though. Moons in 7th of other people, disposed by Saturn lord 7, and, (from a whole sign perspective), Saturn is in the 9th sign from the 9th indicating a foreign country of a foreign country.

I've struggled with the views that mundane horaries couldn't/shouldn't be attempted for some time.

My current opinion is that the same applies to mundane as to personal horaries - the question must be asked by a genuine querent with a need to know and at least some degree of personal involvement in the outcome.

So you have to ask and interpret the question from the perspective which it affects you. Anything else falls into the idle speculation category.

(In fact you can only find the significator of the question properly in these charts if you relate them back to how it affects you.)

For example, if you ask about the outcome of elections in your country, then it needs to be from the perspective of how you will lose/benefit from the new government.

The Chavez situation is an interesting case though as if some of the theories were to be correct and he was killed by representatives of another major world power then that potentially has impact for us all. I'd say in this case the question can be asked... but I'd want a precise reason for why the questioner is asking before assigning significators
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

amelia wrote:I've struggled with the views that mundane horaries couldn't/shouldn't be attempted for some time.

My current opinion is that the same applies to mundane as to personal horaries - the question must be asked by a genuine querent with a need to know and at least some degree of personal involvement in the outcome.

So you have to ask and interpret the question from the perspective which it affects you. Anything else falls into the idle speculation category.

(In fact you can only find the significator of the question properly in these charts if you relate them back to how it affects you.)

For example, if you ask about the outcome of elections in your country, then it needs to be from the perspective of how you will lose/benefit from the new government.

The Chavez situation is an interesting case though as if some of the theories were to be correct and he was killed by representatives of another major world power then that potentially has impact for us all. I'd say in this case the question can be asked... but I'd want a precise reason for why the questioner is asking before assigning significators
All good points, but couldent the reason simply be a matter of curiosity? Why should it be a proviso that it must concur with the querents ego? One could posit that this how she identifies. Curiosity and genuine concern.

It may be that Viola does have a personal stake here, but surely the question is valid provided that it is sincere and viola is genuinely curious? I see nothing idle or superficial about the question personally, as she was moved to ask to begin with...