the selling of a house

From the horary chart I cast, it looks as if the response is positive to my question:
Will we be happier staying in our home and building out? (v. selling it today)

I see moon will trine all major planets incl venus, ruler of asc and saturn trines merc ruler of 2nd (money). Also jup in H1. Am I perhaps missing any key aspects/signs I should be considering in answering this horary?

The background is we've received 2 good offers on our home and are debating whether to sell, rent and buy a larger home next year or stay in our really small house and let my father in law help us financially to build out as we had hoped. Pros/Cons to both scenarios but if we stay, we have to refi and will be committed long term and have to deal with the actual build out. It will not be easy but renting is starting over and it may not necessairly save us that much money as well as the hassle of actually having to move.

I would see this horary as 'should I stay or go' and follow the rules in CA.
Upon quick glance...with the malefic Saturn being in the 7th, and the 7th ruler Mars moving into house 12, I would say 'stay' and refi and build out.

But, as I suggested above, go thru the 'rules' for a complete evaluation.

BM

starlightstarbright,

That Luna trine Sol is a great positive aspect and says you would be better 'staying and building out' verses moving.

However The Moon has changed signs and Does Not aspect in trine Venus any longer; that was history as Lilly and Bonatus have spoken of!

You may note by regressing the horary to when the Moon actually perfected the aspect to Venus that something transpired related to the 1H and 6th house according to Bonatus and Lilly's methods of the rescent past!

And it's nice to have the Moon in it's essential dignity, all emphasizing the home matter in question!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men know how little they know

re

Thank you for the replies. When I posted the horary, we had been contemplating the question of selling/staying in our current home. A number of factors weighed into our final decision - it was an impossible decision really since we can't read the future - and we put the house on the market. Our home received 3 offers in 3 days and we sold above list price with great terms. However, I will say that more than my husband, I somewhat regret the decision to sell as our neighborhood is priceless and I'm not sure I'll be as happy anywhere else in our part of the world. Ultimately, the middle and high schools are severely lacking (although our children are still in preschool currently and the elementary school we are supposed to attend is great but currently also facing overcrowding issues) and in building out our home, we'd likely have only a few years to enjoy it before we would want to relocate. Also, with the economy improving making this time ideal to sell, and the age of our youngest, pulling her out of school when the time came would likely be sad. We close in a couple weeks and will have to leave come mid June. So - the last reading is right on I suppose - since indeed at the time I posted, our house had gone to market.