Sunny18 said:
@clinton soule she is the daughter of my mom's uncle, so we aren't close relatives and I doubt we'll have same genes. however If she was daughter of MY uncle or aunt then there could've been a chance of same genes.
Sunny, my concern was that in different cultures things have been done the same way for so long, that they may be accepted as normal, even traditional; yet not nessasarily in their best interest.

IE. #1, Even though it is an atrocity, in USA history, before the civil war(1860), Breeding farms existed for the purpose of breeding stronger and more submissive slaves, which is one reason among many American Ebony people that there are so many robust sports figures as well as physically developed females.

http://suite101.com/article/slave-breed ... uth-a73208

IE. #2 The Osage Indians of Oklahoma, prior to the USA domination (1880s), would Not marry in their own nation. The Osage would either trade for a bride from another tribe or steal a potential wife on a raid. It was illegal within their culture for anyone of genetic deformity, in any form to marry or hold office, so they created a caste called Berdache. Skeletons have been examined of their ancestors at burial sites of 7 feet (2.1336 meters)tall, and they are very barrel chested.

http://www.wisegeek.com/who-are-the-osage-indians.htm

Sunny, *I'm not sure I understand your above quote*, but if you have shared grandparents, it doesn't matter if she is your 7th cousin or 23rd cousin, the likelihood of inbreeding genetic traits 'Will' show up in future grandchildren!

IE #3 I had a biology professor who told the story of a family where he was raised who had 3 deformed children, and the wife was pregnant with another when the professor moved out of town. He asked the class "Should they have a right to have more children?" Presently in Reno there is a mongloid woman who has a mongloid child!

If you two are Not of the same blood, 'shared great grandparents' there is no cause for alarm.

You might try using either Web Default Style or Liz Greene Style horoscopes it may get more responses as it is easier to read with the numbers next to the planet glyph. And Regiomontanus house system is prefered here because Lilly did, otherwise many Trads, Lilly-ites, may look down their noses at you on this forum.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know