The Part of Accidents

Last news is that there is not indication that Sigrid was sexually abused. But the other thing is that one of the suspects was trying to sell his car, a dark wine-red vehicle, with damages. Newspaper reports are many by now but I seem to recall that the other suspect had delivered his car for demolishing. The police's main theory is that Sigrid was the victim of an intended car accident where the car with intension rammed an innocent bypassing pedestrian. Jupiter, Lord of the 7th and significator of the abductor, is in Gemini together with the Moon's South node. But there should also be an indication of greater evil. I am out of office and off my desk at the time of writing - but isn't Jupiter 6 degrees separated from the ascendant and this being equal the angle between Mars and Saturn??? The Part of Accidents!?
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

I am trying to understand this chart after the event, therefore I am posting an analysis for everybody?s criticism and perusal.

Significators

Missing girl: Mercury at 2? Leo (lord of the Ascendant), Venus at at 27? 40?? Gemini
Abductor(s): Jupiter at 10? 55?? Gemini
Succession of events: Moon at 17? 52?? Pisces,

The victim is signified by Mercury, ruler of teenagers. I took Mercury?s house and sign placement to signify where the victim was.
The body was packed in severel layers of plastic and clothes, dumped and hidden.
Mercury?s placement in the fourth house may mean that the victim was buried, or covered by something.

Leo signifies the surrounding environment
The body of Sigrid was found down a slope towards the woods behind an industrial building next to the Shell station
Leo signifies:
?areas frequented by wild beasts; jungles; forests; veldts; inaccessible places like steep cliffs, mountain tops or sides; rocky places; stony deserts; palaces, castles; forts; parks; arenas; threatres; zoos; wildlife preserves; ??
(Barbara Watters, Horary Astrology and the Judgement of Events, p. 25)

Mercury at the beginning of Leo could mean the body was at the foot of the hill/slope. The body was moved from one place to another (Mercury?s placement right outside of Cancer and in the first degree of Leo, Mercury retrograde)

I have found the following testimonies of death:

1. Mercury applies a square to Saturn, Lord of the 8th house, and separes a sextile from the South Node, unfortunate in the 12th house.
2. Mercury has no other aspects, indicating that the victim could no more interact with the outside world.
3. Retrograde Pluto hovers on the 8th house.
4. The Moon?s last aspect is a square to the ASC (the victim?s body)

The Moon

The Moon is placed in the 11th house, which indicates South-Southeast

Separing aspects (before the abduction): with the only exception of a trine to the PoF, they are all negative, or activate modern malefic planets. From the latest to the earliest aspect we have: Square to the AC, square Jupiter, (trine PoF), sextile Pluto on the 8th, conjunct Neptune (deception), square the nodal axis.

Applying aspects: At the time when the girl was abducted, the Moon applied a square to Venus, her co-significator, placed in the first house. This is an unfavorable testimony. The sextile to the MC is a weak aspect, which could indicate media attention.

The Moon?s placement in a mutable sign and in a succedent house, at 10 degrees distance from the sextile to the MC could indicate the case will come to a resolution in 10 weeks.

The abductor

Jupiter is in a bi-corporeal sign, therefore there is more than an abductor. One of them is signified by Jupiter, the other by Sagitarius?"exaltation lord", the South Node. One of the abductors may have a mental or physical disability (south node in 12 house), the other may be prone to excesses (alcohol or gambling dependence)

Jupiter unfortunate condition by sign, house and closeness to the south node means the abductors will be imprisoned.

The cars would be signified by Saturn at 24 Libra, lord of the ninth house (third house from the seventh), and by Mars, exaltation lord of Capricorn. Saturn is associated with dark and greyish colors, and Mars with red. The damage and/or the demolition could be symbolized by the applying conjunction between detrimented Mars and Saturn.

Hello Al Nablusi ,

Your comments are most welcome! Please do involve. I simply opened up for a case where we could participate and involve while the story was unfolding, and then we can examine our participation and footmarks on every level afterwards. I think this gives the benefit of studying both ourselves and our techniques, in addition to trying to come up with something useful. The reward offered was not important, but one day astrology may be in the position of claiming the reward - and imagine what that would do for our field!

Peple may enter and participate in the discussion at whatever level they choose. I am actually saddened by the thought that other people's persusal and criticism may have restricted you. The police work according to a method of deduction and elimination, and 1000's of tips msut have come in on this case that were all important and valid before they could be put to one side.

As astrologers we need to have an open mind and think creatively, following the structures of our trade. Since we are coming from an alternative source we should spend some time organising our thoughts and thinking things through before creating too much commotion, or else it would appear that we only had the need to attract undue attention in unfortunate circumstances.

I do like the way you have sorted out various key testimonies! :'

I would wait for the police to state a complete reconstruction of the events. Sometimes -if they are still looking for someone- they omit some details in the hope of find other clues.

I totally agree with you about Mercury in Lion as the signifier of the abducted, and probably the Lion could also mean the forest and Mercury the road next to it, but the fact that the IV house begins in Cancer and the Moon is in Pisces, must mean something...

Another thing that makes me wonder is the ruler of the Asc in IV house. That doesn't seem a car accident to me... it's true that in XII house (accidents) we got Uranus in Aries which could very well mean a Car, but it's trine to Mercury... that should have been an help...

I'm wondering if she maybe had a chance to escape from an abductor and then had the accident (... I'm just thinking loud...)

By the way, what was she doing there?
I think there are still a lot of unexplained question, too much to do the aftermath yet...

The Part of Accidents, at 10GE59, Asc + Mars - Saturn, goes under several names and is also called the Part of Sickness. The 37 year old who is being held by the police suspected/charge for involvement, is to have received a psychiatric diagnosis as late as June this year. Some sort of confession has come from the 64 year old, who is to have said that he gathered evidence that would incriminate his friend.

Ok... I didn't think about that (the part of accident). I've should be warn by Mars and Saturn so close togheter.

Still I'm not yet totally convinced by a casual car accident, that seems just part of the story... doesn't fit all the parts of the chart...

Andrew,

I chose to join the discussion and delineate the chart after information about the victim?s fate came out because of two reasons. This is a very serious case, and as you say one should not attract undue attention using astrology unless one wants to discredit himself and the art. At the same time the case gives an opportunity to test various techniques, as fixed stars (Granny Skot here http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=) or your use of Arabic parts to obtain more information about the abductors.

If the police really uses psychics to locate missing persons, and they do it in Norway and elsewhere, wouldn?t it be better to use astrologers? I am in a different profession, so I do not have a personal stake in the use of psychics vs astrologers. But, I believe medieval techniques as horary can provide much more reliable indications than the whole hodge-podge of occult techniques. Occult techniques involve a lot of psychological projection. Astrology works on a strictly materialistic basis, and in this sense it is more objective. If I were the police and I had to chose I would chose astrology.

As Prof. Landau, I don?t buy the story of the car accident, but let?s continue following the case.

The newspaper 'Verdens Gang' ('The Course of the World') has a good resume on the Sigrid-case, which might translate into English if following the link (VG);

? The last SMS from Sigrid's cell-phone was sent at 00.15 CEST, August 5., ?stensj?, Oslo, this year. The violent and psychriatic history of the 37 year old made him a candidate to such an offence and he was already under the observation of the police in Aalesund. When the Oslo police received the tips from the West-coast division, it was shown that the 37 year old's car, a green Citro?n Xantia, had passed an automatic toll station in the area at at 00.04 CEST. A detour due to roadworks argues that the 37 year old was in the area at the time Sigrid disappeared.

? The police's main theory is that Sigrid was hit by the 37-year old's car. She was not killed on site by the injuries, but was been driven away and killed later. The police also believe that the 64 year old can be connected to the murder.

? The 37 year old sold the car on August 8, only 3 days after Sigrid's disappearance. The car had damages in the front bonnet near the grill and the front window. The front window was damaged close to the bonnet - not larger than it agrees with the impact from a person's head.

? The 64 year old maintains he had no knowledge of the body of the 16 year old found only metres from his mechanical workshop. Although a tool or object found close to Sigrid's body connects the body to the the 64 year old's workshop.

? The 37 year old and the 64 year old work together and have daily contact. However, an aquaintance of the 64 year old has stepped forward in the media that the 64 year old was incapable of killing a person or dragging a body through the woods due to limitations of health.

I find myself wondering about the distance from the 64 year old's workshop and to the place where the body was found, and why the body should have been dumped in the immediate neighbourhood...

Source: VG