Dear Andrew,

I'm sorry if my english is not perfect since I'm not mother tongue, so there might have been some problems in our communications. I'm anyway pleased by you kindness and that's why I will try again to write everything in a plain way.

Since you're asking me to use the graph for 05.08.2012 of the abduction I'm now using that chart. I will anyway use some rules from horary astrology, since the request is more of an horary astrology request then a mundane astrology request.

In the chart you posted:
- the Abductor is the VII house which means Jupiter in Gemini.
- the Abducted is the Moon which is in Pisces as you noticed
- the Place where she's hidden is the IV house which is in Cancer with Mercury in Lion

Then let us see what does this IV means following rodinary rules of horary astrology:
Cardinal sign usually means under the eaves of an house, but since it is in Cancer (water sign) and the disposer of Cancer is the Moon in Pisces (water sign) and no Air signs are involved I deduced is under an house probably next to water or a pit or a water well (Cancer).

Let us see what is over the place where she's hidden. We can see it analyzing the second part of the IV house, in which we find Mercury in Lion.

Mercury has a relation with Jupiter since is its disposer. That means the analysis is valid (if there were no relations between the significator of the Abductor and the IV house then we should have watched only the Moon).
Mercury usually means a place with carvings, drawings and so forth, while Lion could mean important places, museums, theaters, schools, main squares.
So at the end of all my response would be: she is under an elementary school, or a figurative museum.

Otherwise we can also interpret Mercury as a commercial agent and the Lion as the Hotel where the commercial agents stays (next to station). I said a "Best Western" because has a crown (Lion) on his logo.
I hope you will find her.
Cordiali Saluti
prof.Landau

Hello again, Landau,
No need to appologize regarding language barriers. You are doing just fine and this is one we both battle! There is a lot of good astrology in your deduction and much in which we agree. However, there is so much sticks and stone in Norway, so much free area, I don't know whether anyone would think of hiding or disposing of a person in the middle of everywhere, ie. under a school or a figurative museum. There is so much space to take of and also with the Moon in Pisces I believe it will be done discreetly. However, I think all the images you suggest should be included to open our minds and bring in ideas. In my opinion Mercury in Leo could indicate be some sort of 'mounting' or landmark in the near by.

The distance is a crucial issue here. In the Faiza-case the Moon was cardinal and succedent. Here the Moon is mutable and succeedent. That might involve a longer distance, but the cardinal Moon does still mean a neighbouring district.

If anyone has an opinion on distance - please feel free to participate!
http://www.astronor.com

Hello Andrew,
now I perfectly understand your point of view and indeed I can agree with it. Not knowing Norway I didn't get your point, but now is clear.

If our mission is to locate the disctrict we definetely have to take in account (for various reasons) the Moon in Pisces in XI house.

Unfortunately the XI house point toward South East while the sign of Pisces point toward Nord-West. So it seems a bit of inconclusive.

Unfortunately I cannot help you with the distance either. Maybe if I have some spare time I'll try to see if there's some useful indicator somewhere that we could use in this case.

Cordiali Saluti
prof.Landau

Unfortunately the XI house point toward South East while the sign of Pisces point toward Nord-West. So it seems a bit of inconclusive.
According to Lilly on fugative, we should first follow the Moon according to house, i.e. South-East, but then go to Pisces and look in a north-western corner. Then I think that your descriptions of Mercury in Leo should describe the details of the location. The first consideration is the Moon and this is the prime indicator from which we should figure out the distance of the travel.

Yes, it is difficult to work on this on in leisure time. It still haven't been able to wrap my head fully into the chart due to other every day issues and responsibilities. It is ever so useful to have someone to be able to exchange thoughts with. :'

Distance:

There is a formula for this provided on pg 92 of Goldstein-Jacobsen and also in Simmonite. These lengths are described in miles. A significator in Southern latitude and in a succeedent house is allowed 3 miles for every degree, but I think we could ask whether the calculation could be done in kilometers.

In the Faiza-case the Moon was 5 1/4 degrees separated from Saturn x 3 km = 15km from the place she disappeared, which is the distance by car, although is was only 10,5 km when drawn in a straight line.

In the chart for Sigrid's disappearance the Moon is 8,5 degrees separated from Chiron, the kindergarden, so I suggest that 8,5 x 3 km makes 25,5 km a likely stretch, although 17km in a straight line could be an option. In fact, I suggest the search party examines at various multiples of 8,5 lengths with 0,5 km (miles) being the shortes unit. This would mean at least 4-4,5 km from where she disappeared. But because the significator is succedent, I feel confident we are talking about a neighbouring district.

Words fall short in this search for the missing girl.

It is with great interest that I follow this thread.
Following your analysis, I would just like to add a couple of remarks:

- Mercury is disposed by Sun in Leo in 5H. I think this supports further the idea of a place of recreation/entertainment/children, maybe highly acclaimed in its kind, since Sun is in its rulership.

- Jupiter rules the Abductor (7H), the Moon and the End of the Matter (4H) by exaltation. It's found close to the ASC (the abduction place), but remains invisible in the 12H: neither the girl nor the abductor will be found?
I am not much familiar with the use of directions, but could ESE close to or just outside Oslo be a possible place?

Georgia

The police did charge a person last week who previously was found guilty in rape, on the basis of a false testimony, but his girl friend has given him an aliby and investigations in the suspected persons car and appratment have been without results. The police seem to have been just about everywhere in this case, but so far without result.

Sigrid has unfortunately gone missing on the wrong side of the Oslo fjord for me to actively participate in the search. In the case of Faiza it was actually possible for me to drive out and check out a few specific places. Thank you to everyone who has shown their interest or participated in the discussion.

I do also appreciate the personal messages and other enquiries that have come as a result of this thread. I will keep you posted! :'

The police confirm having found a body hidden in the woods in the neighbouring munipicial of Oppegard at about 21hrs CEST on September 3rd, but they have not yet been able to determine sex or age of the victim. An obduction is being performed today. Sigrid's family have been informed by the police regarding the findings. Two men, the one in his 60's and the other in his 30's were arrested today by armed police and dog patrol, according to Ostlandets Blad (quote: VG). "All indications are that it is 16 years old Sigrid Giskegjerde Schjetne is found hidden in the woods south of Kolbotn," the newspaper reports.

I am including some maps:
The first map shows a big map, which shows where Faiza went missing and was found in Asker last year. Then there is where Sigrid went missing and where I suggested they should search. There is an "X" that indicates my location in the Asker-area, and then there is the area where the body has been found. Notice how certain points are on the same latitude and that the body has been found towards the south but on the midpoint west of my location.
This map gives a closer picture of the area in relation to water in the near by. The location is further away from water than I assumed, but midway up and on the northeast side of 'Gjersjoen'.
The last image shows a picture of the curve in the road (almost Leo-like) in the immediate environment. The body has been found close to a Shell-petrol station. The spot the body was found is indicated. We await further news and an announcement. I will update news on the tradegy later.

Sources: VG, VG, Aftenposten, Aftenposten, Ostlandets Blad, Ostlandets Blad
Interactive map: Dagbladet

It has been confirmed that it is the cody of 16 yr old Sigrid Schjetne that has been found. The two men that are being held, a 37-yr old man, previously convicted for violence, and a 64-yr old man deny having anything to do with the murder.

A map at Aftenposten shows two unresolved cases in the 80's in the same area where two young women were the victims of violence and found dead (Link).

If there are two men involved as the police now are investigating, then this agrees with early deduction of the Moon in Pisces and Jupiter, Lord of the 7th, in the double body Gemini. This suggested that there were more people than one involved.

I haven't yet quite figured out the distance, there is too much going on - but we will get back to figuring out the details as the case develops.

The body of Sigrid was found down a slope towards the woods behind an industrial building next to the Shell station (Mercury bordering to Cancer/Shell? Mercury is retrograde in the early degrees of Leo, at the bottom of a hill?). The body was packed in severel layers of plastic and clothes, dumped and hidden. Police believe she may have been killed the same day she was abducted, but are waiting for the obduction report. (Source: Dagbladet)
From the place Sigrid's shoes and mobile phone were left and to where her body was found there is about 12,5 km in a straight line, but the distance could easily be 16 km or more by car.

The two men who are being held both claim to have alibies and to have nothing to do with the case. The 64 year old drives newspapers (Jupiter in Gemini?) and is to have met for work one hour after Sigrid had disappeared. The police are now gathering surveillance material from the industrial buildings and security cameras in the area.

Sources: VG, VG, Dagbladet

I think that as the facts are presented it is important to examine where astrology could have been useful, it's limitations and where the astrologer went the wrong way. Quite obviously the body was found almost directly south from where the girl went missing.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow, the story has developped up so quickly..:shock:

1. Andrew, I am wondering if the South direction has to do with the Moon in Pisces being in the 10th in Whole Sign system.
2. It's so amazing the U-turn kind of road you predicted judging by Mercury Rx in 2nd station!
3. It's also interesting that the body was found in a "border-line" between woods & gas-station. How is woods represented in astrology? Is it the fire element? Or water perhaps?

This feels a little weird now. It's supposed to be a tragic event but I can't help "take pleasure" in the astrology perspective.

Shock & awe, maybe..