What about the possibility that he is being influenced by someone, perhaps in the education field, or perhaps of a religious/philosophical bent, someone he considers learned or wise, as evidenced by Mercury Combust, and the Sun ruling the 9th?

If he is mercury here, Mercury combust might mean that he is in a bad state and overwhlemed.

He runs his own business with a partner, so no one from educational filed that I can think of.

He doesn't believe in God or religious stuff for that matter, has a very scientific bent of mind so that's again might not be possible.
LeeRutland wrote:What about the possibility that he is being influenced by someone, perhaps in the education field, or perhaps of a religious/philosophical bent, someone he considers learned or wise, as evidenced by Mercury Combust, and the Sun ruling the 9th?

I don't know the whole situation, but I've looked over the Moon to see what is happening. The Moon is separating from a trine with Venus, ruler of 11th House, so if Alex is your friend, then he is signified by Venus.

The Moon is your co-significator, being in Via Combusta might mean you are confused about the whole situation, also the chart can't provide the answer you are expecting, because it seems that Alex isn't being influenced by anyone.

The Moon is applying a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of 2nd and 3rd, the money and words. I'll take Saturn means rumors related to money or something like that. So I guess there is an issue with Alex (ruled by Venus, general significator of social gatherings and gifts) related to Saturn.

On the other hand, Saturn might mean an advice: talk with him, try to clarify everything. Cut the fog and see what is going on.

You are Jupiter, in detriment means in bad state, and Mercury might be another significator of Alex, because he separates a sextile from Jupiter. But you see, Mercury is retrograde, so when he will be direct, he will go back to do another sextile with Jupiter. So the talk is really a good idea.

Clarify. That's the only thing you should do.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

You have given a different perspective. Thank a lot!

Alex is my love interest. We separated one year back because he felt long distance is a difficult thing to pursue. We knew that we liked each other a lot but we never confessed any love feeling. He doesn't know that my feelings for him was more than mere 'liking'. To add to it, I used very bitter words for him while parting. Yes, I am in a very bad shape cuz I pine for him day and night and two of my contact attempts with him had failed. Other things didn't even reach him (cuz of mercury retrograde period perhaps).

It came up in a chart that he is being influenced by someone and hence he stops himself from contacting me. One horarist and one tarot card reader told me the same thing on the same day. It was then that I cast this chart and 4 different horarists commented on it. All of them see that disruptive forces are playing on him, he is in a bad shape and is being influenced with either a friend/sister/or a woman/a man with some financial influence on him, no one knows for sure though who is it and also if this woman can be another love interest and he is confused between him and me.

I am very clear that I love him so no confusion there.

Yes, it has been predicted that indications of his return are present and since mercury will aspect with Jupiter, we will talk again that might happen later in august.

Tzadde wrote:I don't know the whole situation, but I've looked over the Moon to see what is happening. The Moon is separating from a trine with Venus, ruler of 11th House, so if Alex is your friend, then he is signified by Venus.

The Moon is your co-significator, being in Via Combusta might mean you are confused about the whole situation, also the chart can't provide the answer you are expecting, because it seems that Alex isn't being influenced by anyone.

The Moon is applying a conjunction with Saturn, ruler of 2nd and 3rd, the money and words. I'll take Saturn means rumors related to money or something like that. So I guess there is an issue with Alex (ruled by Venus, general significator of social gatherings and gifts) related to Saturn.

On the other hand, Saturn might mean an advice: talk with him, try to clarify everything. Cut the fog and see what is going on.

You are Jupiter, in detriment means in bad state, and Mercury might be another significator of Alex, because he separates a sextile from Jupiter. But you see, Mercury is retrograde, so when he will be direct, he will go back to do another sextile with Jupiter. So the talk is really a good idea.

Clarify. That's the only thing you should do.

cella wrote:I used very bitter words for him while parting.
Here, you have given the answer to yourself. Good luck.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -