Sleeping on the job

Sleeping on the job

A person working night shifts at a nursing home was caught sleeping on the job. The situation relates to an event 4 months back in time and it is interesting to see how the Moon separates from Venus, Lady of the ascendant, by 4 degrees. No damage was done but was still is a breachment of the rules. A meeting with superiors is due and the querent is worried about the consequences.
The querent is represented by the Libra ascendant and it's ruler Venus, who is in her own terms in Cancer in the 10th house. Libra is the sign of rest and the fixed star Vindemiatrix is rising, so the querent was not properly mounted in accord with regulations. Venus in Cancer in the 10th is representative for a nurse in a home, and I note that the querents significator has dignity due to her placement by terms.

The Moon is co-significator in every question, and here she is Lady of the 10th, located in Capricorn in the 4th house. This describes the job at a home or institution, and also the night shift. As mentioned, the Moon separates from Venus, the significator of the querent, with 4? - so the querents worry relates to a situation 4 months earlier. The planet Uranus opposes the ascendant, so the happening has to do with a breaking of the regulations.

The next application of the Moon is to the square of Saturn, who is on the cusp of the 2nd house. 1,5? is needed to perfect the aspect, significators are in cardinal signs and a meeting is due with a superior within the next couple of days. This meeting is to have been delayed due to summer vacations. The application is rather a hard square that is not moderated by being cast through signs of short or long ascension, but Saturn is dignified and in the face of Jupiter, and the Moon applies to her dispositor. Saturn is ruler of the 4th house. The querent fears consequences for her job, but seeing that her significator is dignified, and Saturn too, being on the cusp of the forward-looking 2nd house, yet ruler of the 4th house - I suggested that this meeting may be a neccesity of formalities to be able to close the case and set matters at rest.

Night shifts can be strenuous at any rate, so I advised her that if she did sit down and take a break, which is not totally unheard of during a quiet moment of a long night, then maybe she could set the alarm on her mobile phone so she could benefit from relaxation but would not fail to be alerted more than 15 or 20 minutes later if she should be unfortunate and drift off.
http://www.astronor.com

While this applies more to Indian sidereal astrology(Jyotish)-

10th lord Moon is in detriment and in the Night house(4th).
A planet is said to be in "Suptavastha" (asleep state) if it is in the sign of en enemy or a debilitated state (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra)
5. Awakening, Dreaming and Sleeping States. If a Graha is in its own R??i, or in exaltation, it is said to be in a state of awakening (alertness). In the R??i of a friend, or of a neutral it is in dreaming state, while in an enemy?s R??i, or in debilitation it is in a state of sleeping.