Mitt Romney as Republican Primary canidate for President

Will Mitt Romney win the Republican Primary as the Republican Canidate for the U.S. President in 2012?

Time: 2:44pm

Date: 2 / 15 / 2012

Place: Reno, Nevada

*I've tried to put forth the chart in Regio but evidently my computer or style is forbiding the posting of this Horary chart. So if one will click with their mouse the following web address the chart will appear:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;lan ... 1329360334

This horary is very significant to me as the asc. hits my natal Jupiter within 3 minutes applying.

As the horary's 5th is Sco, and the Lord of the 5th is Mars being sextiled by Luna which is in the horary's 5th(elections) I see this as definitely a horary that sheds light(Moon) upon the Republican Primary for President of the USA.

As this at the moment is Not a horary about the future President but more the canidate of the Republican party for President it seems the 10th is Not the matter. But Mitt Romney may be represented by the 11th if a member of Congress Presently.

More on the verdict in the next few days my fellow Forum membership!

Clinton Garrett Soule

In this type of question I always look rulers of 1st and 7 house and look whose ruler is stronger.
As you ask the question and if you like him to win then Romney gets 1st house ruler and his oponents, his enemy, gets 7 house ruler Sa rx.
So, Romney's ruler is Moon on N Node and its first aspect is with Ma rx, ruler of 10th, house of success, while Sa rx , ruler of oponent, is at last degree, usually that is sign of misfortune, so in my opinion Romney will win.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Goca said:
As you ask the question and if you like him to win then Romney gets 1st house ruler and his oponents, his enemy, gets 7 house ruler Sa rx.
To clarify Goca, I'm not pro Republican at all, any more than I would be pro a certain party coming to power in Germany in the 30s, despite my conservative 9th house moral values and sounder business acumen practices of the Republican party than the present leadership, I'm only interested in this query due to world civic impact and to promote our art of horary as credible for predicting an election's outcome.

Many do Not realize one of the major reasons we do not have much pre-1800 data on elections is except for a few nations such as England's election of the representatives in the House of Commons, if I understand this correctly, we have few horarys from history regarding Elections from Lilly or any Ancient writter.

So Goca since I'm not pro Romney, does Romney as far as this horary is concerned become the 7th? I've been trying to find documentation via Google if Romney is presently a member ofCongress, which I had thought he may be represented by the 11th for representatives. :???:

Many times we on these Forums can be so Saturnine dry that I have to throw this in in regard to the present Presidential debates.

If any of you have seen Russel Crowe in the English warship portrayal in the movie, 'Master and Commander' where he is dining with his junior officers and they discover two weevils in the whole grain bread, which was quite common, Crowe as Captain asked his fellow officer, "which of the two weevils would you bet on?" The officer replies "the long one of course", where the Captain corrects him saying "No, in this man's navy you always want to have the lesser of two weevils!" Implying of course that if you lived aboard ship in that time you would eat weevils in the bread regardless but the fewer the better!:P

I think presently in politics around the Globe with Pluto transiting Capricorn we all can see or say about politics in regards to the upper rulers that joke regarding politicians applies very well. :'

So Goca, if then Romney becomes rather an open enemy as I'm leaning more toward Obama, with Capricorn as the 7th, and Saturn Rx in it's essential exaltation at 29 degrees Libra, and yet in it's accidental detriment in the horary's 4th. Yet Sol is trining Saturn in around 3 degrees applying, a very positive aspect for success for Romney in this Republican Primary election.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Goca and Forum,

In this horary as Goca has pointed out since I do Not favor Romeney, the 7th becomes Romney. And since the lord of the 7th, Saturn is at 29 degrees Rx and in the horary's 4th, yet with a Sun trine Saturn(lord of the 7th) that doesn't nessasarily look great for Romney considering the Rx and debiliated state of Saturn's house placement.

Romney's opponent, the Moon is cjt. the North Node, separating by 1 degree and 23 minutes; yet that North Node cjt. is very beneficial for Romney's opponent in the Republican Primary to come.

This would be a great time to review other election charts to be able to predict the winners.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Forum, it seems I did Not totally understand the political process of how the Repubican nominee was chosen. I had thought that there was a general election to choose the Rebublican canidate for President of the USA from the various interested people I talked with, only to latter find that that canidate will be chosen at the Republican Convention after all the individual primarys are completed.

What my question was regarding Romney was that would he become the canidate to go against Obama in the coming Presidential election.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;lan ... 1329360334

Judging from the Ascendant's lord, the Moon separating by one degree and 23 minutes from the North Node and sextiling that Rx Mars, my judgment is that Rick Santorum, who is presently ahead of Romney in the Primary process, will be the Republican Canidate to go against Obama for the coming Presidential Election.

Clinton Garrett Soule

In my first horary on an election, back in the 2004 G.W. Bush re-election, I had a simular hypothesis that the 7th would be Bush as I knew his name. However many fine horary artists pointed out that since Bush had been at that time the actual U.S. President that the 10th was the house of the matter and the 5th was the actual election. Yet it was the 10th that was the concern as to his re-election so I truly think totally that the 4th represents the new Rebulican contender, as in this case Romney as the quesited individual, as Obama is the 10th, the U.S. President at this time.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... fix=1&ast=

I have to make the correction of the Moon(myself as the querant)squaring Mars instead of my statement about the sextile to Mars(I was Mercurial impaired at that statement). It's great sometimes to have a Mercury Rx to clean up the details! With Luna squaring Mars it clearly shows the contest between the contenders for the Republican canidate.

Note how Romney's ruler, Venus is trining the N. Node by 2 degrees 12 minutes, as looking like a favorite, so much like Hollywood prepared, although I don't think this is a tight enough aspect as is it not that such an aspect needs to be one degree or less? And the nodes give no light so Venus, Romney's lord is still unaspected; no aspect shows 'no action'.

Clinton Garrett Soule

wise men truly know how little they know

Gorizza has given me permision to post her quotes from Angelicus Merlin Forum from March 19th, 2012 on the quesited:
Hi Clinton,

I think that any republican candidate would be signified by L4, as the
Republicans are the opposition to the current 'king'.

Mittens is nicely signified by an essentially debilitated (i.e. nasty), but
accidentally dignified (i.e. powerful) Venus in Aries on the MC. Besides, he is attractive - a typical Venus in a Mars sign.

I don't think that his position on the MC means that he will actually become
president - it only shows what he is focused on, and it answers your question.

Had the question been 'will Obama remain president', the answer would be 'yes', since the Moon (the electorate) is approaching an aspect with Mars. I'm only saying this, in case this question was 'in the back of your mind'... but, if it wasn't, then I don't think we can reach any conclusions about that.

Maybe the other Republican candidate is Saturn. Even though Saturn sounds a bit like 'Santorum', it's hard to imagine that guy being signified by an exalted planet. If anybody, it should be Ron Paul - he is old enough to be Saturn, and he is the only guy in that cesspool that has some dignity.

I just can't believe that the 4 years are almost over! Can you believe this?!?

Gorizza
Notice Forum that Luna, that always represents the querant according to Lilly is in via combusta, the burned path, and the querant has not had much help upon this horary. Luna does however perfect with Venus that is lord of the 4th, as Gorizza says represents the opponent to the current President Obama.

Saturn as lord of the 7th states that this quesited needs other consultants and with Kronus/Saturn in the 3rd, it has been a very limited horary in as far as participants who would like to share their oppinions.

Also note that the lord of the 4th, if the 4th is the quesited is combust, and Lilly points out that is the worst possible of omens. Which says to me Romney though now the leading contender for the Republican canidate for President will be in a bad way on this campaign.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Is there any doubt?

Clinton Soule wrote:Will Mitt Romney win the Republican Primary as the Republican Canidate for the U.S. President in 2012?
As I understand the process by which a Presidential candidate is created, Mitt Romney has already "won" the nomination by democratic vote. But as you say, the Republican candidate will actually be chosen by State delegates at the Convention in August. While there have been instances in the past where a dark horse was chosen to break a deadlock between a number of declared candidates, (in past Democratic Conventions anyway) that does not seem likely in this case - does it?

What would be interesting is the chart for the moment when Mitt Romney is nominated at the Convention. Then we can see if he will become President!

Geoffrey

Geoffrey says:

"What would be interesting is the chart for the moment when Mitt Romney is nominated at the Convention. Then we can see if he will become President!"

Yes, that would be the Event chart as I doubt that the Repulicans or Romney are using an astrologer to plan an electional chart.

However it's possible as I have helped canidates in elections with success.

IE. Theodore Roosevelt used astrology and chose his cabinet by it as President. Well secretive doings go on with Scorpio Suns we acknowledge.

But in this case the Horary I believe is testifying of tradgedy for Romney despite him being chosen as the Republican Presidential canidate in that the combust Lord of the 4th shows that this is Not going to be great for him. It may destroy him politically for any future apirations that he may have in politics. But to truly see what the end of the matter for his ride of being the Republican canidate do we look at the 4th of the 4th, the horar'y 7th, as the end of the matter for Romney?

Clinton Garrett Soule