Moving from one house to another

Hi,
I was wondering if one of you can help me out here.

If someone is planning to move, and they asked the question "Will this move be good for me", what house would be the house that they are currently in, and what house would be the one that they are moving to? 4rth and the 7th respectively?

So I imagine you would need to compare the strength of the 4rth against the 7th, and aspects between the Moon and their ruler and the ruler of the house that they are moving to in order to determine if the move will be good or not?

Is there anything else that should be taken into account?

Thanks very much.

That's pretty much it.

I collect charts about real estate matters, and I'm pretty sure I've got one or two dealing with the same situation. I could dig them out if you're interested.

Bob

Bulletbobb wrote:That's pretty much it.

I collect charts about real estate matters, and I'm pretty sure I've got one or two dealing with the same situation. I could dig them out if you're interested.

Bob
That would be great! Thanks a lot...

It looks like I kind of shot myself in the foot on this one. I know I've seen questions like that, but the charts aren't in my real estate questions folder.
I guess I just looked at them on the screen and didn't print them out. Sorry.

Just weigh the two houses/rulers using the usual techniques and all will be made clear (?).

Bob