will we move by end of this year?

Hi guys and gals

This is interesting chart to watch and see what happens next because it is sort of ongoing problem between a tenant and a landlord, now it just escalated to new levels..
I am not sure why I am not getting a yes on this even though logically it should be.

will we move by end of this year?
The qurent lives with her fiance in a rental, the landlordd is refusing to fix some cosmetic problems nor to renew their lease. Now, the landlord got pissed and posted MOVE OUT notice within 60/90 days or somethings. So she is asking "will we move by end of this year?" Her fiance is screaming and yelling that the landlord will have to go to court and fight this eviction and he wants cash for keys. A Fiance/querent is worried that her fiance is playing with fire

The chart is radical
Venus rules the hour and ascendant

Saturn on asce - lord of 4th
Moon is VOID and will be squaring Merc. (nothing going on)
Mars is in 12th house trining jupiter. It cannot function of its own at all
Venus is little tiny bit better
Lord of 4th is in 1st house - NO MOVE!
Moon passed opposition with Saturn last aspect.

I am not seeing a move here at all!

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/czt4fileGhXpO ... 9.6658.gif

thanks
CD

Re: will we move by end of this year?

cosmicdolphin wrote:I am not sure why I am not getting a yes on this even though logically it should be. [...]
I am not seeing a move here at all!
Perhaps because of this(?) - Lilly (CA, p. 122, 123) quoting

"The Arabians, as Alkindus and othersl" with "these fol-
lowing rules, as very fit to be considered before a Question be
judged.
Viz. if SA be in the Ascendant, especially Retrograde, the mat-
ter of that Question seldome or never comes to good.
[...]
The Lord of the seventh unfortunate, or in his fall, or
Termes of the Infortunes, the Artist shall scarce give a solid judgment."

Johannes

Thanks Johannes

That is the thing. The querent does not want to move at the moment, her fiance wants to move ONLY if he gets cash for keys. Logically, being a renter and having a landlord, when a lardlord says move out. Usually people move out.

You can tell that by reception between Venus and Saturn.
Saturn is in 1st house being lord of 4th.
Moon void - good! Landlord may not even have a right to kick them out.

I posted a chart just to make sure I am not seeing what is not there

cheers
CD

hi all

Okay update....

Today the fiance found out that the landlord didnt send notice the bank letting them know that they are taking over the premises including the loan. For 6 months, they haven't made any mortage payments. someone from attorney's office of the new landlord "served" lawsuit against someone who does not live in the apartment, which is old landlord.
As far as I know, only sheriff/police has a right to serve anything, and they must gather the signatures, which they havent done.

So here is a question arose from the fiance. His attorney advised him to wait and gather all evidence they are both suspecting that the landlord is commiting some kind of a crime
"is xxx (new landlord) committing a crime?"
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1341614379
Sun/saturn square. both hate each other
that explains the landlord vs tenant issue
Tenant is on top though.

1. conj Spica
2. it is via combusta though and 8th house which could explain a lot of things (anxiety and worry)

So is Sun the landlord a thief?

1. Sun is peregrine
2. Sun is in its own 12th house

according to William Joseph Simmonite, he writes that if significator of thief is in 6th house, he will be imprisoned, we also get improsonment from Lord of 12th house sextile to Sun.

Moon very noble and strong derived lord of 12th house about to sextile peregrine Sun and antiscia with the asce

Also, Deb posted a chart regarding the querent's son's imprisonment. The significator for the child was void and peregrine. He chose a plea and there was no trial.

From all this, i'd say they are doing something illegal. I could be very wrong here.

The attorney advised the querent NOT TO MOVE!
so 1st horay looks like on target! It does not look like the querent will be moving any time soon. WOW! what a turn of events.

anyone objects/agrees?

thanks
CD

The landlord is 10th House. Jupiter is in detriment and conjunct South Node. I'd say yes, there's something fishy about him.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

hey All

This is the last horary on this home/condo issue. The Querent and the fiance contacted 4 attorneys yesterday. Now they are caught in catch 22 sort of.
1 attorney said try to work out a deal with new landlord see if you can get a property off his hands since he told the querent that he was not going to pay the mortgage. 2nd attorney said Get cash for keys and move out. 3rd attorney said sit in the property and call the lender report a fraud. So the querent reported to the bank what is going on, it is quite illegal. After a few hours of debating, they ended up siding with 1st attorney (trying to get the lien off the property and negotiate with the lender and get the title)
4th attorney warned them, if they put their names in the lawsuit, they might end up having an eviction on their record.

So here is the question
Will we get the ownership of the property?
I have to say even though the landlord is 10th house, there is no written agreement between them, so i am cautiously using 1/7 since there is buy/sell issue going on

The chart is radical. Jupiter rules the hour and asce and it perfectly fits the querents. They have good intentions despite the fact that they are weak detriment yet they hold 2 minor dignities at the same time and there is merc/jupiter reception.

So i am thinking it is YES. It wont be easy though. Feel free to disagree with me.

i like the fact that lord of 7th and lord of 4th is Mercury retro because it gives me hope that it's backing out or going back.

Jupiter and Mars rule the querent and the money
Mercury and Venus rule the landlord/seller, the money
Mercury rules property

so Moon conj Merc. after moon conj merc,
Mercury and mars will reunite
then Mercury will rejoin jupiter
since merc and jupiter have somewhat of strong mixed reception i think they will reach a settlement.
Moon goes off to Venus with a sextile that could be the title itself!
last aspect of the moon is sextile to Saturn lord of 11th

I am not entirely sure who or what Moon represents but it seems like it is very involved. If we are going back by 1st chart, it seems like it is backing exactly what 1st chart was saying.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
CD

CD,

Even though Hermes/Mercury is going backwards, rated 'R' for restricted audiences, we must think adult and truly read the following to post charts this way:

Forum Topic: Trouble posting Horoscopes

CD, the Chart you have posted for the query is this from your post:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?clan ... 15&go.y=10

Read the horary horoscope heading about Crime!

But your original query is:

"Will we get the ownership of the property?"

I know Merc is radioactive at present, but this topic looks like a post from someone in the 60s on LSD or something. Can we get organized here?

Clinton Garrett Soule