New moderator for this forum

Like other members I have been very impressed by Paul's helpful contributions to the forum. Tanit always did a superb job moderating this forum but some months ago she informed me that she was going to be taking a break from astrology generally and wasn't sure if it would be a temporary or permanent break. In case it was only a temporary break I wanted Tanit to have some time off without making a decision about changing her status as the moderator here.

As it is unlikely that Tanit will return in the short term, and since Paul has almost acted like a natural moderator with his gentle reminders to keep the forum constructive and helpful, I have asked Paul if he would consider taking the role on more formally.

I am so pleased that Paul has agreed because his contibutor posts have been a tremendous asset to the forum. So I'd like to thank and welcome Paul to that role, and also thank Tanit for all the great work she did, and the time and effort she gave to the horary forum in the past.

I'd also like to thank many other members for contributing such useful discussion and helping this forum to be an informative, thought-provoking, and generally good spirited place.

Paul,

Congratulations! You're a great choice!

Deb,

If you'll peruse your previous private messages, you will notice that I quite some time ago suggested that Paul would make a great moderator.

I feel vindicated! ;) :) ;)

Take care

James

Thanks for the kind messages everyone!

I look forward to when Tanit comes back as well. She was always very helpful with her time and patient with explaining astrological techniques to me as well.

Congrats, Paul!

Tanit was a true wealth of compassion and knowledge, a very generous online mind who taught me a ton.

We know Paul will make a great Mod, he already is!!