Well, I got both games wrong this evening. :(

Stabekk - JJK 3-2
Budapest Honv?d - Flamurtari 2-0

That will take some figuring out, but I have no more energy or hours left this evening.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday morning:

Back to figuring out. First, it was rather a disappointment that things didn't just drop into place, but half the reason for setting the charts up is for learning anyhow. In the first match, Stabekk - JJK, there is the prominent Jupiter on the descendant. The 'on' and 'off' button is the type of radicality. The 'forceful' Jupiter right up front, doesn't seem to allow the draw. Radicality, as a general rule, saves the favourite, yet radicality by triplicity as shown in Wednesday's match (Odd - Valerenga), there Saturn regulated the game and gave force to the 7th. With this button in 'off' position the advantage went straight back to Jupiter and the 1st house again. :shock:

Budapest - Flamurtari: Moon opposition POF could/should have done it for the underdog, yet the angular luminary was more prominent, which pushes it back to the favourite again. Things that could be noted are in regards to the type of radicality were Mercury shares the coldness and dryness of both Capricorn and its ruler Saturn.

Difficult stuff in unknown territory - but it has to be sorted out!
http://www.astronor.com

There is a new opportunity to observe Jupiter on descendant and the on and off buttons of radicality in this evenings one-off in the Norwegian Tippeliga:

Lillestrom - Tromso, 19.00 CEST 59N57, 11E05
Odds: 3,20 3,20 2,20
Asc 7SG01 MC 19LI34 Moon 20TA26 POF 5LI45
Day Venus, Hour Moon - not radical

Jupiter is only 8' orb from the descendant. This 'passage' is taking some time and lasting most of a week because of Sagittarius on the ascendant being a sign of long ascension.

Mars, being an infortune, is located 5LI29 conjunct POF. I believe I would be most happy if Lillestrom won this game but Tromso have a strong team, so we must see.

Thanks for all these possibilities you deliver for ones own trying and for your commenting the events astrologically, Andrew. :' :D

Are you informed, whether the Oslo match started a little bit later than 19:00?
As I don't understand the information you are giving about odds - can you please tell me, who was favourite in Oslo, please?

Johannes

I don't know why the start should be delayed. The time quoted is a fixture, which is like an appointment. The odds are quoted in this order; home, draw, away. So if I get your question right, Stabekk were the favourites in the game played in Oslo last night.

By the way, if you look at Wednesday game between Odd - Valerenga and yesterdays game between Stabekk and JJK, then the first game ended 2-3 and the second game ended 3-2. Does that have to do with a Jupiter effect and can we look for a similar result today? :shock:
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In a little hurry I can't compare the different matches now, tbut if Oslo had started at about 19:02:57, JU had been directly on top of the 7th and thus fovourable for the favourite and not, as at 19:00, fovourable for the underdog JU at that time still being in the 7th.

Dinamo vs CFR

hey there is an interesting match in Romania tommorow at 21:00 Romania Hour at Bucharest between Dinamo Bucharest which is considered to be the home team,that means they will play in red and white kit while CFR will play completely in white... so after making the chart for the event the Asc is in Capric while the Dsc is in Cancer...Moon makes a trigon with Mars the ruler of the 10th house and conjuncts Jupiter and the South Node...could be a win for Dinamo but after asking the question "will Dinamo win the cup" question asked at 19:56,date 13.07 in Arad,a town from Romania,the Asc is in Sagitarius grade 29.53,and its ruller Jupiter in Detriment...so Dinamo might not win the cup after the fueds between the leaders and the bad shape of the team showed in the friendly matches; it will be a CFR win...share your thoughts

Arrghhh! I put ?20 on the 3-2 result between Lillestrom and Tromso at the odds of 36:1 and ?15 on Lillestrom as winner at 3,6:1.

Tromso opened the ball with a 0-1 lead after 10 minutes. When I checked in again the score was 2-2 with Lillestrom taking a 3-2 lead in the 63rd minute. Then in the 73rd minute Lillestrom scored again and it's 4-2. That's was soo close to a ?700 profit. :-sk

I'm still up - but it's only a ?16 reward on the combination. Oh well... ;)

Norwegian Tippeliga:

Valerenga - Molde, 18.00 CEST, Oslo

Odds: 3,20 3,40 2,15
Asc 27SC49 MC 4LI00 Moon 1GE45 POF 6LI58
Day Saturn, Hour Jupiter (Regio) - radical by triplicity
First, this is an opportunity to test of planetary hour ruler systems. It is the hour of Jupiter according to my visual quadrant house system, yet according to Placidus it would appear the hour is that of Mars (Someone might want to check up on that). I am calling the chart radical by triplicity with Mars, L1, applying to the trine of Jupiter, LHr, in the triplicity of air. This has the making of a draw.

Mars is Lord of the 4th house and in Libra, the sign of balance.

If judging by Mars as Lord of the Hour, the chart is radical by sign and Mars, an infortune, is joined to POF in the 10th house. Molde, the guests, are Ole Gunnar Solskaer's boys and are favourites by odds and likely to compete for the league title this year. However, this would mean Valerenga could be represented by Mars - and in this case I think the chart leans towards the home team. The Moon in the 7th house is with the Moon's South Node and this might take Molde off their best. [PS. POF trine Jupiter is closer than Mars conj POF.]

Anyway, I am opting a draw and if a scoreline is to be called both these teams know how to put up a fight and score, so I think 2-2 at the odds of 12,5:1 is an interesting option.
--------------------------------------------------------------

PS. It could be argued that POF trine Jupiter, a fortune (& LHr?), was the closest aspect and the favourite will prevail. But it Jupiter IS LHR, then the chart is primarily radical by triplicty...
We'll have to deal with this if it turns up. :?

Valerenga - Molde 1-2

Molde scored the winning goal 3 minutes before full time. Valerenga had the ball on the line in extra play, but the goalie stopped it and the striker sent the return over the bar. That doesn't count. At least there were goals and it was close. Me loose ?30. :(

I noticed there was a 'Cash-Out' button at Betfair, where I could have taken my prize and run with 5 minutes of remaining play. I will have to try that next time. Unfortunately, I was disturbed by a client so I lost track of what was going on.

The bonus is there have been some interesting charts the last few days and material has been gathered for future comparison. 8)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that POF trine the fortune Jupiter, LHr, as being the closest aspect does most readily describe Molde catching the 3 points. Solskjaer said: "We were lucky, but it is these sort of victories that win a championship."

I think the clue now must to be monitor games for where specific astrological signatures can be tested. For instance, it would be fairly easy to browse for Jupiter in Gemini exact on the descendant and see whether it will produce a new series of 3-2 results, (or 4-2... :( ).

There is a game in Denmark this evening:

Copenhagen - Midtjylland, 19.00 CEST
Odds: 1,60 3,75 5,50
Asc 15SG12 MC 23LI16 Moon 14GE08 POF 5SC45
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - not radical

Copenhagen are favourites by odds, yet we are talking about no.2 meeting no.3 in the Danish Superleague here. How is it possible to off-write Midtjylland? The chart isn't radical. The Moon is hanging just below the descendant, yet the opposition may be good for the home team scoring, the luminary may be good for the favourite and Copenhagen is ruled by Cancer. Statestics show that Copenhagen score a lot, yet don't let in many goals. However, the planet to be monitored here, which is the most exact aspect, is Saturn at 23LI07 conjunct the Midheaven. How will this effect the result? Will it contribute to a draw? Lack of radicality moving the result away from the favourite?

Mercury, LHr+L7, is still stationary. Could cause a freeze or push things to the extreme?

In the Swedish Allsvenskan:

Kalamar - Elfsborg, 18.30 CEST 56N40, 16E22
Odds: 3,60 3,30 2,05
Asc 11SG11 MC 19LI17 Moon 13GE53 POF 1SC30
Dau Sun, Hour Mercury (Regio) - radical by aspect

This game should be watch because both Venus, L10, and the Moon are close the cusp of the 7th. The guests are favourites. Mercury, LHr, trines the ascendant and proves the chart radical, yet Mercury is sextile the cusp of the 7th, which she disposes and thus gives advantage to the guests. Elfsborg are at the top of the table with Kalamar struggling in the bottom half. The favourites have the potential of scoring 2 or 3 goals and seem to be a good bet. :)

1. division game in Norway:

Sandefjord - Ullensaker/Kisa, 15.00 CEST
Odds: 1,64 3,72 4,66
Asc 0SC47 MC 16LE33 Moon 12GE09 POF 19VI29
Day Sun, Hour Mars - radical by sign

This is a match between no. 2 and no. 4 in the Norwegian 1st division. The odds seem unbalanced, but Ull/Kisa have been involved in a fixing scandal - so maybe there are upsetting factors in the club that may bear importance. Either way, the chart is radical and Mars is LHr and casts his antiscia to 23PI30 and trine the Sun, L10, at 23CN26 in the 9th. So this should do it for the home team favourite - but maybe a single goal in the 2nd half?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sandefjord - Ullensaker 2-0

Close to perfect! Sandefjord scored in the 79th minute and it looked like 1-0 until a 2nd goal was made in the 94th minute. I put ?5 on 0-0 at half time, which was right, and ?10 on the 1-0 fulltime scoreline at the odds of 5,2:1, which I sold midway into the 2nd half at 4:1. The score was 0-0 at the time but I had other business to attend to. When I came back the game was over and 2-0 was the final result, so selling the position was correct even though I probably could have made ?40 by waiting for an exit a few minutes before full time.

Mars was both L1+Lhr (1+1) joined to Sun, L10. The cadency or weakness of the antiscia delays the scoring of goals?