Please recommend well-priced horary practicioner.

This is a serious request and I am here to ask for any recommendations on a well-priced and accurate horary practicioner. I need answers quickly in this safety matter.

I cannot pay a lot, but will need to pay some to have an answer, I understand.

Please recommend someone that can help me. I'd like to send the communications by email.

If you are an astrologer than can help, please pm me.

Thank-you. M

Recommendation

Though she may not practice "traditional" horary astrology, I've had very good experiences with Lee Lehman. However, she can take a while to answer your question, so if it's urgent, you might end up waiting a bit.

On the other hand, I have also used Christopher Warnock and he's been excellent.

Maxz,

If you want "lower-priced," you may do well in finding students of horary who don't mind practicing their skill for free or a small fee, perhaps through a forum. As with all highly specialized professionals, there is a commensurate fee for their years of experience and cost of education. Looking at the cost of some of the suggestions above, Chris Brennan seems very inexpensive for horary.

Kind regards,
Nina
Nina Gryphon

ninagryphon.com
Your questions answered.

I can completely understand you are on a budget! I had a free experience with John Somoza (Horary Review). I don't know why I forgot about him before but he is most excellent. He did for me two readings for free on astro.com. He is rarely online anymore but I noticed he does post couple times a year. You can pm him and he can look at your chart on their forum or just ask him if he can look at it privately. He does charge for consultations but may be out of your budget range. Don't be shy just ask if he can see your chart, if he says no or doesn't have time, then at least you tried! He is the best horary astrologer I have seen. But that is my experience. You won't be dissapointed!

Now if it were up to me I would post the question here. There are very good horary astrologers here. Show us your attempt and we will have a go at it?
I don't have any recommendations from here but there are many who I know here that are as good as any.

Stan