Party Business Election Chart

I'm starting a business performing Super Heroes at kid's birthday parties.

Below is the chart for the time I registered the domain name, this was the first step I took in starting my business.

I've yet to start doing them on my own because I'm taking my time getting everything together. Are the charts for the moments I register it legally, and begin my first party important?

What are your thoughts?

Below is the chart for the time I registered the domain name, this was the first step I took in starting my business.

I've yet to start doing them on my own because I'm taking my time getting everything together. Are the charts for the moments I register it legally, and begin my first party important?
This is kind of odd, you know. You gave us the registration time and then you asked if the chart is important. You called it a business "election chart" but it's actually an after-the-fact event chart. :-? What, exactly, are you wanting to know?

What thoughts do you have about the chart? Does it seem to show what you are looking for or wanting?

You're right. It is an event chart. I just called it an Election chart because it was deliberate.

I know that the first action taken is important. But I don't know if there is an "official' action time for businesses. ie, when they're registered, when they first open up shop, ect.

I want to know what you see in the chart.

I think its pretty a fantastic chart since my natal sun is at 15 degrees Sagittarius. All the other angles are conjunct planets and the 2nd house is stacked. I'm not sure if Neptune and Venus are weaker because they're separating from the AC and IC or if they're still considered angular.

Currently I'm holding off on taking any parties because Mercury is retrograde, and I don't know if my first official party will serve as another birth chart for the company.

I want it to be fun, and I want to make lots of money so I can support myself while I pursue my acting career.

I'm not so sure you lucked out much getting a reply from me. :lol: I tend to be very skeptical of election charts ? they seem to be especially prone to superstitious beliefs. I see your waiting for Mercury to turn direct to be an example of that. It all depends on Mercury's role in the the chart .... and your natal chart. As a general rule Mercury retrograde has led to some pretty silly babbling in books, articles and on the Internet. Lots of it.

The comparison of an electional chart with the natal chart is super important in many respects. For example, this chart has Pisces rising. If your natal rising sign is Aquarius, Aries, Leo or Libra that's a negative factor because those signs don't aspect Pisces ? with Aquarius and Leo being the most 'distant' from Pisces. If you have Aries rising it might not be so bad. Anyway, that's only a beginning. I'm not sure I believe much of this (we aren't really supposed to say that at these places :wink: ). It depends on how much importance you want to give to one chart drawn for one moment and place based on one event which supposedly carries critical significance for the matter. Don't listen to much (most) of what you hear concerning elections. It's more useful to work with your natal chart.

The Moon is always considered to be very important in elections. I personally can see some astrological sense in choosing times according to the Moon and its phases. Just as an additional energizer, mind you. Besides, it's kind of fun. When starting something new which you want to grow you most commonly want to start when the Moon is waxing, which is the case here. You don't want the Moon hidden by the light of the Sun, which is also the case, but your chart does have the Moon separating from the Sun ? free from actual combustion and soon leaving the state of being under the Sun's beams, so it probably just squeaks by. However, Jupiter is the ASC ruler and it is under the Sun's beams and is hidden toward combustion. A very weak state for the ASC ruler. But is this chart even all that important for your party business? I tend to doubt it. It's not as if you only have one chance based on official registration. I also don't see the first party as being especially indicative astrologically. But maybe the time you receive your first booking would have something to say rather than the time of the party itself. But even then it would really just be the chart for the booking of the first party. Why would that time and chart need to follow you around?

Yes, I am an election skeptic. Concentrate on what's going on with your natal chart. But I bet we can find someone around here to disagree with me.

Hello Nightime

In consideration of your chart for registering your business domain name, your phrase, "I want to make lots of money so I can support myself while I pursue my acting career" is pertinent, I think.

Who is supporting you now? Who will finance the business start up?

Geoffrey

Cruel irony. In the light of recent events you may want to lie low with the superhero thing for a while. Are we seeing the effect of Jupiter as the event chart's ASC ruler heading into combustion? :shock:

At the time of the Denver shootings transiting Mars at 09 LIBRA 11 was nearly exactly opposed your natal 10th house 'heroic' Mars.

Right now I live at home with my parents and they have helped with the business start up.

I currently work for someone else's party company. I've been doing so for about a year.

On the new moon, when transit mars was opposing my mars I was doing a party. It went very well. I told the mother about my plans to go into business on my own and she was really supportive. She's going to send me pictures to put up on the website. I had two parties yesterday, and both mother's offered their pictures as well. Interestingly enough, on Saturday, the Birthday boy's names were Keenan and Keean. They both had a sisters about 5 years older than them.

The Colorado thing is very interesting isn't it. I heard a girl who got shot there was at Toronto's Eaton Centre when there was a shooting several weeks ago. She left Toronto to get away from that, and it found her. I guess this is an example of the fact that you can't run from an energy, you can only embody higher vibrations of it.

Nightime wrote:Right now I live at home with my parents and they have helped with the business start up.

I currently work for someone else's party company. I've been doing so for about a year.
Hello Nightime.

Here is my take on this interesting chart.

Although this is an event chart, you are the initiator of the event so the ascendant is for you. Your father is the 4th (Mercury).

The 5th (moon) is your father's ready cash and the Moon is in your 2nd, indicating financial support from your father. Your current job I give to the 6th house (some give employment, "the job", to the 10th, but I would argue not, your business is the 10th) and the cusp of the 6th is about to change sign, indicating a change of job.

What I puzzle over in this chart is Mars, ruler of your 2nd, on the cusp of the 7th, which we could give to your (business) partner. This indicates a dependence of your finances on a partner, or conversely of a partner on your finances. Who is that?

Now, your business partner could be your father as Mercury rules the 4th and the 7th. The 8th (Venus) is your partner's finances and this is on the cusp of the 4th indicating further that perhaps we are talking about your father here or at any rate, your father is strongly connected. Saturn is retrograde on the cusp of the 8th indicating, perhaps, a debt that does or will need repaying?

The background to all this is Neptune sitting on the ascendant, indicating that you are not in possession of all the facts. As events unfold and these facts come to light, you may well find that your current business model is not financially viable as all your earnings are used up in other commitments in ways which are not clear at the moment.

Geoffrey

Thanks Geoffrey. That was really insightful.

I chose the time because all the planets were on the angles and the 2nd house was full at that moment. I'm new to electional, so I don't know all the ins and outs. But I chose Neptune rising due to the illusory nature of the business. I will be in costume the entire time.

My mom has actually been the one working with me on this and giving me the money. She offered as a way to help get me started. I'll be paying her back. Dad has been supportive, but not actively involved.

Most of the planets are below the horizon. I did this on purpose because though I don't believe anything will happen since people run businesses like this all the time. But I'm using characters like spiderman, ironman, and the like. I've checked it out, and as long as I don't use their names and only use pictures I've taken I'm fine. But just to stay on the safe side, I wanted to create a chart that was profitable (2nd house) without drawing the attention of big companies (which could come from placing planets in the 10th?).

However, I aligned the MC with natal sun and mercury to increase the impact it will have on me since the tenth is empty.

At the moment I don't have a partner, but in a tarot reading it suggested that I would find one. I also interpreted mars ruling the 2nd and on the cusp of the 7th as being popular and receiving money from the public. What do you think about that? I wanted this venture to increase my personal finances, which is why I chose the 2nd, was that the correct house to strengthen?

Since Venus was unaspected in the chart, I tried to strengthen it by putting Venus on the IC. Appropriate I feel because most of the parties will be done at homes. I hoped it would counteract any negative impact of retrograde Saturn in the 8th.

All this being said, I think its worthy to note that this chart followed a solar eclipse that was conjunct natal Jupiter and preceded a lunar eclipse that is conjunct natal sun.