Will he invite me over to his house?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am represented by Jupiter. (I am a Sag Sun). He is represented by mercury. He is also represented by the Sun in Cancer. He is a Cancer. If using Mercury as representative of him it looks like a yes as Mercury is applying to a trine to Venus and Venus is conjunct Jupiter. I don't know if Jupiter recieves Venus or not? If using the Sun as the signficator for him it is applying to a square with Saturn with Saturn applying to a conjunction with the MC. Maybe that just means he won't want to have sex with me at his office and will invite me over to his house instead :)
The moon is also strong in the 4th and separating from an opposition from Saturn. The rest of the aspects are positive including aspects to me the Asc and Pluto which is in the first house. This should be a good sign, right?

Is this a Yes answer???

Thanks in advance.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/horary.gif/

Re: Will he invite me over to his house?

dblsag78 wrote:Mercury is applying to a trine to Venus
Actually, Mercury is separating from a sextile with Venus.

I don't see anything that takes you, Jupiter, to his house, Venus. (Turned 4th from the 7th). Jupiter is conjunct Venus, yes, but the aspect is separating.

Giving the Sun as a significator for Ron based on his natal sun in Cancer would be appropriate if the degree of the Sun in this chart was the same as his natal sun (according to Watters). But as it is, the sun is rather distant from the descendant in a rather wide 7th house, so I would be hesitant about this....

Mercury (Ron) would have carried the light had you asked the question a day or so earlier, but Mercury is rushing off into the distance now and nothing else seems to bring the question to the conclusion you want. Perhaps he would have asked you, or was going to ask you, but something got in the way and it just did not happen.

As a hint of what that "something" may be, see Saturn in the turned 4th from the 7th. Does he have an elderly parent or other person living at home? See the Sun, ruler of the 8th (death) applying square to Saturn.....? Too, the Moon carries the light from Mercury to the Sun with similar timing, but possibly (probably) with a different 8th house meaning.

Geoffrey

Hi

I have my doubts

Yeah Moon squares Merc but Merc is in 8th house, not exactly great.

I don't think it is enough for a yes

Actually, mercury is about to go retro and it will sextile venus again tomorrow at 12 deg 22 minutes

I hope I am wrong

cheers
CD

cosmicdolphin wrote:
Actually, mercury is about to go retro and it will sextile venus again tomorrow at 12 deg 22 minutes
Oh yes, well spotted.

Retrograde Mercury (Ron) now changes his mind and after all, carries the light from Venus (his home) to Jupiter (you), perfecting the sextile with Jupiter around the 24/25th of this month. As both Venus and Jupiter are in a sign ruled by Mercury, they would seem well disposed to a translation of light from one to the other by Mercury.:'

Do tell us if it works out.

Geoffrey

This would take place on the 20th and could go on until the 23rd unless I changed my ticket and stayed a couple of extra days. I will let you know what happens. If it is a disappointing outcome however I probably won't post right away as I will pretty upset for awhile. We'll see. No more charts for me for now. It will be what it will be.

Thank you very much for your interpretations. I really appreciate it!

Elizabeth

dblsag78 wrote:This would take place on the 20th and could go on until the 23rd unless I changed my ticket and stayed a couple of extra days. I will let you know what happens. If it is a disappointing outcome however I probably won't post right away as I will pretty upset for awhile. We'll see. No more charts for me for now. It will be what it will be.

Thank you very much for your interpretations. I really appreciate it!

Elizabeth
he will invite you to his house and it would take place in august.

I suppose it is because of Mercury's retrogradation, doing a translation of light from Venus to Jupiter.
Amor ordinem nescit.
Love does not know order.
- Saint Jerome -

Well, he did sorta invite me but he already had plans plus he has a girlfriend that lives with him. Interestingly the girlfriend is the same age as me, I just found her on Facebook, and he is 13 years older. She has very similar interests as me. I only wish I had her birthday.